Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
I wonder if they're able to get into his devices? Assuming Puff was probably storing the alleged videos digitally on a Mac or some other encrypted device, I wonder if that has been a roadblock for the Feds. I remember the Feds were able to get data from Silk Road founder Ross Ulbricht's device because they tricked him into leaving his laptop unlocked while using it at a public library and arrested him while it was still open. Otherwise they probably wouldn't have been able to extract the evidence from his computer.

Feds have the best people working for them, they'll get whatever is on those devices

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah.

Two different things. The Feds didn't have any evidence against Irv and Chris personally. They couldn't find anything. They had money wires they tracked back to the company, and brought in the brothers because they owned the company. That was a money laundering case, that was attached to an actual FBI case against Supreme and his heroin business. Because Irv was offering Preme jobs to work at the label and helped to get his movie off the ground, they accused him of trying to wash dirty money because his man was a legendary drug dealer.

Irv won because Preme told the Feds that he never took cash from Irv and Chris. He said his street business was separate from anything that he did with Irv for the music. There were also no witnesses that could speak to anything that was in the accusation. They were going after Preme, and pulled Irv and them into it, but Preme was the primary target.

In Puff's case, HE'S the primary target, and there's mad witnesses and evidence against him, because for some reason, the n*gga is an archivist. He actually keeps the sh*t he's done wrong on record. Also, the people that work for him don’t like him. So they're more than willing to testify against him and corroborate the evidence. So Puff's situation is NOTHING like Irv's. Irv had people around him that actually had his back and kept him away from the street sh*t. They were smart. Puff is running his own show and keeping the evidence around and still trying to tamper with the people who agreed to talk. He's an idiot.

Facts

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just from the thumbnail, im not clicking that video. :dead:
lcPboff.gif

What was Shannon doing?

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
What was Shannon doing?
Lowkey talking shyt about cam and mase. Saying pause in a mocking way. Saying ppl who say pause are grownups playing kid's games. I think Shannon was still salty about Cam and Mase saying the ig shyt was staged. :yeshrug:

should be timestamped but it's 1:00:50

Big Boss

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Welp she has all types of shyt from the inside I hope this nikka dies in jail and fukk you bum ass nikkas defending this fukking DEVIL! She said a lot of this shyt years ago!!! Them fukk boy ass sons involved too DISGUSTING!!!

:ohhh::ohhh::ohhh:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Watching that vide, she's clearly not lying, her body language is super uncomfortable, but she sounds like a lot of girls I know --can't tell whether she is just that naive about coming to a an after party at 7:00 AM, or just cleaning it up a little. Most people in that scene, now what's up to SOME degree. but what she describes is accurate for any party scene.

what strikes me about all this is that these are maybe extreme dynamics in Puff's case, but if you grew up going to house parties, and then club parties, and after parties, and all that, it's basically the same structure. Men supply drugs and a place, and a power structure, and women are invited and then tiered off. I've seen a lot of shyt like that, just a smaller scale. No nudity. But I know these guys Mack Mucho and them who were infamous for throwing parties in San Diego in a certain part of town, and it's the same shyt. Those guys were pimps. They recruited girls. They selected this one or that one.

on a higher level, just thought this would be appreciated here, got asked to go to a Halloween party.... like a Halloween party party. Like with wristbands for open or not open to sex. but I can only come if I wear a mask.