Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would it be different from any other run in with 50? Not like 50 waited til this happened to take shots at puff. Now ppl like Cassidy dropping diddy disses, that's a whole other story.

Come on dawg, a nikka trollin you on the internet is way different than a nikka funding a whole Netflix special incriminating you to the whole world

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
Come on dawg, a nikka trollin you on the internet is way different than a nikka funding a whole Netflix special incriminating you to the whole world
Again, 50 was doing that before puffy got locked up. He announced he was doing a documentary on it months before the feds picked him up.

It wasnt a secret

lib123

All Star
Daps
Prosecutors said they would tell the judge more Thursday about how much more time the government may need to hand over discovery to the defense and what the “anticipated timeline of extracting electronically stored information” is, noting that this evidence “makes up a significant portion of the total discovery in the case.”

The Feds are still trying to get more info from the devices.
And they still haven't handed over what they have to the defense so they can properly prepare. Just because the Feds bring a case against someone, doesn't automatically render a guilty verdict. Irv and Chris would just be getting out of prison if that were the case.

I wonder if they're able to get into his devices? Assuming Puff was probably storing the alleged videos digitally on a Mac or some other encrypted device, I wonder if that has been a roadblock for the Feds. I remember the Feds were able to get data from Silk Road founder Ross Ulbricht's device because they tricked him into leaving his laptop unlocked while using it at a public library and arrested him while it was still open. Otherwise they probably wouldn't have been able to extract the evidence from his computer.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wonder if they're able to get into his devices? Assuming Puff was probably storing the alleged videos digitally on a Mac or some other encrypted device, I wonder if that has been a roadblock for the Feds. I remember the Feds were able to get data from Silk Road founder Ross Ulbricht's device because they tricked him into leaving his laptop unlocked while using it at a public library and arrested him while it was still open. Otherwise they probably wouldn't have been able to extract the evidence from his computer.

I'd assume they'll crack it sooner or later if they haven't already.

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC
I’m trying to say the Feds may try to push it back delaying it that they need more time to build the case

I’m not a coli lawyer tho so I might be wrong

Puff wants a speedy trial, like most dudes do in RICO cases, because they want less evidence to be presented and discovered. The quicker they can get the sh*t moving, the thought is, the less they can bring to the table against him. The Feds are telling them, "We have mad sh*t on dude, we need a little time going through all of this".

So their whole thing is, they have so much evidence and witnesses, that they have to parse through all of that to get as much as they can, to pile on more facts and charges. I've seen a ton of RICO trials play out. The Feds are NEVER in a rush. They take their time building sh*t up because they want every "T" crossed and "I" dotted. They're saying now that so many people are coming to them with evidence and testimony, that they want to add more charges to the case. It's gonna be wild.

head shots101

North Bronx Blocks!!!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx Blocks
Puff wants a speedy trial, like most dudes do in RICO cases, because they want less evidence to be presented and discovered. The quicker they can get the sh*t moving, the thought is, the less they can bring to the table against him. The Feds are telling them, "We have mad sh*t on dude, we need a little time going through all of this".

So their whole thing is, they have so much evidence and witnesses, that they have to parse through all of that to get as much as they can, to pile on more facts and charges. I've seen a ton of RICO trials play out. The Feds are NEVER in a rush. They take their time building sh*t up because they want every "T" crossed and "I" dotted. They're saying now that so many people are coming to them with evidence and testimony, that they want to add more charges to the case. It's gonna be wild.
I kno …. I’m basically saying the Feds trying to push it back like BR 1st album

STEVE

MIami Beach on the check-in.
Daps
Reppin
Miami Beach, FL
They're saying he kept all that sh*t to blackmail other people. To have leverage over them.

It's wild that the same sh*t he was trying to use, came back to be used against HIM. Karma is a MF.

dvw66cd7bzza1.gif
Exact same thing as Epstein. Get all the powerful elite scum the opportunity to fukk/rape kids and videotape it and you have leverage forever. He was bankrolled by Leslie Wexner the billionaire.