Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

J-MIL

Fly Sh!t Only
Daps
Reppin
Chicago, The 100's
My nikka, we seen Kells pee on a child and you know for a fact soon as that nikka come home he sellin out arenas.

All Puff need to do when he comes home is "give his life to Christ" and black people will eat that shyt up with the quickness

You delusional he's done nikka

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
If the Rihanna shyt happened today i don't think he recovers and from the sounds of things CB might be next up on the Summerjam screen
Ppl also forget Rhianna publicly forgave the nikka and I think went back to him. Puff shyt on a whole other level. Chris also had the talent to not be totally blackballed. Powers like Roc/Jay still block him from shyt. CB was just bytching a few months ago about have opportunities taken away from him.

Puff dont have the talent to force ppl to still fukk with him. Puff known for stealing shyt from other nikkas. Hitmaka was just saying how Puff stole a bunch of ideas from him for his shyt. Even stole the dude Hitmaka was working with. Puff fukked over too many ppl on his way to the top and while he was on there and businesses will not deal with him.

DarkandHellisHot

All Star
Daps
GZ01lIsXQAkuXbc

:dead:

Sonic Boom of the South

Louisiana, Army War Vet, Jackson State Univ Alum,
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rosenbreg's, Rosenberg's...1825, Tulane
My nikka, we seen Kells pee on a child and you know for a fact soon as that nikka come home he sellin out arenas.
This dumb shyt here.

R Kelly was falling off BEFORE he even went to prison.

Ain't nobody giving a fukk about him when he get out.

:dead:

Cuban Pete

Aka 305DeadCounty
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY MONOPOLY
So uh the new lawsuit says he orally violated a male Ecko employee in a Manhattan Macys with his bodyguards because.... Ecko was a rival brand to Sean John, and after the attack he went around passing out free clothes :dead: :dame:

If this is true they need to throw this fakkit under the same jail that holds Lucifer himself, but God damn this just reads too egregiously to not be fiction.... this cant be life? :sadcam: :damn: