Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

Daps

Welp she has all types of shyt from the inside I hope this nikka dies in jail and fukk you bum ass nikkas defending this fukking DEVIL! She said a lot of this shyt years ago!!! Them fukk boy ass sons involved too DISGUSTING!!!

Damn she says she still has some videos on her Snapchat. I doubt this girl is lying, but what she said isn't criminal of Puffy. She had a choice and she made the right one that night. But young people there is an issue. That Prince she is taking about is dead now right? Safe to say his name may come out in the case as he's gone.

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn she says she still has some videos on her Snapchat. I doubt this girl is lying, but what she said isn't criminal of Puffy. She had a choice and she made the right one that night. But young people there is an issue. That Prince she is taking about is dead now right? Safe to say his name may come out in the case as he's gone.

I thought Prince was one of the sons. I probably misunderstood.

No Ma’am

Bang, Bang, Bang
Daps
free-diddy-diddy-jail.gif

THE 101

House Painter
Daps
Yo, just imagine for a minute if Puff miraculously beats this shyt :lolbron:

I wonder how many nikkas that's been talkin gonna be like :lupe:

Even if he beats the case, he'd still be persona non grata in most places. The Cassie video alone is a career ender. Drugs, orgies, depravity....no major public figures are gonna want to be associated with that shyt.

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Even if he beats the case, he'd still be persona non grata in most places. The Cassie video alone is a career ender. Drugs, orgies, depravity....no major public figures are gonna want to be associated with that shyt.
Chris Brown still popping so I don't know about all that

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC

All this.

But we have a lot of dudes on here rooting for Puff to beat the case. They're hoping like a MF.

Puff could beat every single charge on this sh*t and that career is still gonna be over. Ain't nobody gonna stand next to that dude anymore. I don’t think he's even close to ever being acquitted. But even if the clouds parted and he was, he still might as well go join Russell in Bali. He's a wrap either way.

BigMoneyGrip

I'm Lamont's pops
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Straight from Flatbush

Welp she has all types of shyt from the inside I hope this nikka dies in jail and fukk you bum ass nikkas defending this fukking DEVIL! She said a lot of this shyt years ago!!! Them fukk boy ass sons involved too DISGUSTING!!!

“I got a fear of havin' things on my mind when I die
What you got? Time on your hands or time on your side?
Is there any sense in doin' these songs when I'm high?
Is there more to life than goin' on trips to Dubai?
Yachts on the 4th of July, G5 soarin' the skies
Is there more to life than all of these corporate ties?
And all of these fortunate times?
And all of these asses that never come in proportionate size?”

:wow:

DraymondT

Superstar
Daps
If the Rihanna shyt happened today i don't think he recovers and from the sounds of things CB might be next up on the Summerjam screen

What they said bout Breezy? Only r&b nikka I keep hearin bout wit that shyt Trey Songz

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There was no video of CB hitting her

The Diddy shyt on a whole different level

My nikka, we seen Kells pee on a child and you know for a fact soon as that nikka come home he sellin out arenas.

All Puff need to do when he comes home is "give his life to Christ" and black people will eat that shyt up with the quickness

Duke_Droese

All Star
Daps
My nikka, we seen Kells pee on a child and you know for a fact soon as that nikka come home he sellin out arenas.

All Puff need to do when he comes home is "give his life to Christ" and black people will eat that shyt up with the quickness

Kellz is an elite level musician though. He might be a weirdo but dude probably has the GOAT catalogue of any living musician, and the shyt doesn't sound dated. Most of it still bangs.

Diddy has no buzz musically anymore.