Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
I dont understand why you have such a problem with the term freak offs by the prosecution. That's where they were called by puff and everyone involved in the case. It isnt some made up word by the prosecutor. They seem to be an important part of the case, they even gave the definition of what it is in the report. So what is the issue?
IMO shows that the us attorney is playing internet games by not being professional. You done raided all these houses and got all These witnesses, just release a piece of real evidence you don’t have to play twitter games to convict him in the court of public opinion.

And now the defense wants a gag order on the government so they can’t be leaking to the media. You got an alleged sextape being shopped by showing a couple still images. It’s a lot of bullchit going on.

And let me repeat I’m not defending puff and don’t give a chit about puff. He a wild freaky maniac that beat b1tches up. But if you wanna talk about giving him time like big meech where the evidence is all I’m saying.

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
IMO shows that the us attorney is playing internet games by not being professional. You done raided all these houses and got all These witnesses, just release a piece of real evidence you don’t have to play twitter games to convict him in the court of public opinion.

And now the defense wants a gag order on the government so they can’t be leaking to the media. You got an alleged sextape being shopped by showing a couple still images. It’s a lot of bullchit going on.

And let me repeat I’m not defending puff and don’t give a chit about puff. He a wild freaky maniac that beat b1tches up. But if you wanna talk about giving him time like big meech where the evidence is all I’m saying.
How is it playing internet games by referring to the sex orgies/parties or whatever as what Diddy and everyone else in the case called them? I'm sure when Frank Lucas got caught, they refereed to his drugs as "blue magic".

Again, freak off is defined in the court documents.
"Among other things, COMBS' sexual abuse of women included causing them to engage in frequent, days-long sexual activity with male commercial sex workers, some of whom were transported over state lines. These events, which COMBS referred to as "Freak Offs," were elaborate sex performances that COMBS arranged, directed, and often electronically recorded. To ensure participation in Freak Offs, COMBS used violence and intimidation, and leveraged his power over victims—power he obtained through obtaining and distributing narcotics to them, exploiting his financial support to them and threatening to cut off the same, and controlling their careers. COMBS also threatened his victims, including by threatening to expose the embarrassing and sensitive recordings he made of Freak Offs if the women did not comply with his demands."

dubsmith_nz

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Aotearoa
True, and people been saying all this sh*t since the 90's, to be honest.

50's thing is personal, but that's not gonna land Puff in this position. He's just been the only one who hasn't been scared to speak on certain sh*t. A lot of these other people in the business are legit scared to speak, lol. But 30+ years of doing crazy sh*t catches up to you. Especially when you get gassed and start thinking it won't. Jadakiss told Puff years ago, "How long you think you gonna be able to keep doing what you do to people?" We have the answer now.

Yet Kiss went back and worked with him again on that MMM album.

50s shyt may be personal but at least he stood on business and stayed calling Puff out for being freaky. Sounds like the whole industry knew yet they kept working with him regardless.

Krazy

Rifle weh taller dan palm tree
Daps
Reppin
Judgement Yard
Yet Kiss went back and worked with him again on that MMM album.

50s shyt may be personal but at least he stood on business and stayed calling Puff out for being freaky. Sounds like the whole industry knew yet they kept working with him regardless.
50 didn’t stand on no business, why are we applauding him?

50 don’t give a flying fukk about Puff being freaky nor does he give a fukk about any of the alleged victims.

It just simply fit his agenda against Puff.

If he really stood on business he’d be looking closer to home…

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
No some people want to see the evidence and not run with whatever salacious rumor or smear campaign that’s currently going on.
You saw him beat the fukk out of Cassie, though, right? This is the dude ya'll are so eager to try and defend? Beat that woman like he wanted her dead. That's how you strike another grown man. Anyone on this board defending anyone like that is a dirt bag.

It's also hilarious that ya'll can't put 2 and 2 together. You got decades of people saying he's a monster, and footage of him behaving like a monster, but you still want to defend him. Why?

Because ya'll like No Way Out that much?

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
They got this out fast before the election. They moved faster than usual for a RICO, and instead of the long way of indicting 6 other people, and securing their cooperation post indictment, they just did pre emptively did that. the government approached those people and said this is the deal.

Also, the idea of lets wait for the trial.....we can wait for the trial, but there is no standard except for an actual jury to not make up their mind, given the evidence already available, which is substantial. That somehow became a delaying tactic for critical thinking. Wait for the indictment. Wait for the trial. Wait for the appeal. Wait for the sentencing. Wait for the memoir.

You can argue the foundation of RICO used for this kind of thing, but not whether they have a case. They do. There's examples I already posted, Larry Ray, Nygard, the gang RICO's from my city, San Diego, for sex trafficking. They easily fit him in those categories.

I grew up in Spring Valley, San Diego, it's a sex trafficking hub, it's where it all started in SD. I grew up with pimps. The law was written for this kind of thing, where it's adult women, being trafficked, by force, fraud, or coercion. Puff did the same thing as these pimps, he just didn't do it for money. Boyfriend pimping for one example.

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Honestly.... diddy did it to his own self. :yeshrug: karma is a real thing. Seeing how he did his own artists dirtyfit decades on some unforgivable shyt is enough for me. He didnt have to do any of that either. Use him as a lesson. Sooner or later, shyt will catch up to you. Dont care if its the president or the street sweeper. Karma doesnt have to impact you directly too. shyt can come down your bloodline. Your grandkids can get your karma. Do wrong and believe it will come back. Same as doing right.

Last edited:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Prosecutors said they would tell the judge more Thursday about how much more time the government may need to hand over discovery to the defense and what the “anticipated timeline of extracting electronically stored information” is, noting that this evidence “makes up a significant portion of the total discovery in the case.”

The Feds are still trying to get more info from the devices. And they still haven't handed over what they have to the defense so they can properly prepare. Just because the Feds bring a case against someone, doesn't automatically render a guilty verdict. Irv and Chris would just be getting out of prison if that were the case.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Funny thing is Suge Knight said this a while back on his podcast.

Diddy has reportedly been an informant for the FBI for years, according to longtime sworn enemy Suge Knight.

In the latest episode of Collect Call with Suge Knight, which dropped on Thursday (June 6), the imprisoned ex-Death Row CEO alleged that Diddy has been ratting people out for years, and it was a well-known fact in the industry.

“It’s a lot of things that people been knowing, and everybody gets judged differently,” he said at the 12:15 mark of the interview. “It shouldn’t be a grey area when it comes to doing something right, doing something positive, or doing something for the community. That being said, naturally, Puffy been an FBI informant forever, as they would say. That’s why it’s different when it comes to him.”

He continued: “Regardless of who gets hurt, all everybody been saying is ‘Puffy, Puffy, Puffy.’ I think they shouldn’t all blame everything on Puffy. His exes in the industry knew about it. Everybody in his crew knew about it. The bytches he dates knew about it. Everybody knew about it. So don’t push away from it now.”

Despite Diddy allegedly being a snitch, Suge Knight said he still supports Diddy amidst the myriads of sexual assault allegations — as he explained back in April.

Appearing in the newly released Tubi documentary TMZ Presents: The Downfall of Diddy, the Death Row Records co-founder spoke from prison about his empathy for the embattled mogul and his high-profile legal troubles.

Knight said: “My first reaction, it’s not the reaction I thought I would have when it came to Puffy. I thought it’d be a reaction like he got what he got coming ‘cause everybody knows what’s been going on.

“My reaction was actually different because the first thing that came to my mind was: he has his sons, he has his daughters. My reaction was first about the kids. The thing is, I feel it’s a bad day for Hip Hop. It’s a bad day for the culture because it makes us all look bad.”

“I’m not the type of guy to cheer for other people’s downfall,” he added. “If somebody got killed or something happens to them, then I’m not going to pop champagne bottles. If I have a problem with Puffy, that’s for he and I to sit down in a room and resolve it.

“So for the tragedy on both sides, to the victims, to him, that’s definitely nothing to cheer about.”

Diddy Has Been An FBI Informant For Years, Suge Knight Claims

Also, Suge happened to be interviewed last night by Chris Cuomo to talk about Puffy. He seems to be enjoying this, talking about egg tests, Puffy having plastic surgery, and being groomed.

Saying it makes hip hop look bad when they were complicit

These ppl are not moral