Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

TheDarceKnight

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Jiu Jitsu
GTFOH.

You ain't made an ounce of sense since you came into this thread. I'm not talking about cases solely, I'm talking about findings and what y'all said never happened, even though we've seen evidence of all the sh*t happening. A year ago, dudes said Cassie was lying. Now what?

The damn Fed case was fueled by the civil cases, genius. The state attorney said loudly, that if it weren't for the civil case, they wouldn't have had what they needed to pursue Fed charges. So again, learn how to read, and go find yourself some common sense. Because you don’t seem too bright, bro.
People like protecting wife beaters and groomers and pedos man. Thats their idol. The internet is gross. I’ve come to accept it and try to stay out of this thread more often than not.

They act like we haven’t had eyeballs for 30 years. Diddy’s been on some deviant shyt his entire career and it’s been one of the most open ‘secrets’ in the music business. At the very least it’s been obvious that he’s not a good person.

Trying to gaslight us and act like we can’t put the most basic shyt together when there’s mountains of real and circumstancisl evidence

Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
People like protecting wife beaters and groomers and pedos man. Thats their idol. The internet is gross. I’ve come to accept it and try to stay out of this thread more often than not.

They act like we haven’t had eyeballs for 30 years. Diddy’s been on some deviant shyt his entire career and it’s been one of the most open ‘secrets’ in the music business. At the very least it’s been obvious that he’s not a good person.

Trying to gaslight us and act like we can’t put the most basic shyt together when there’s mountains of real and circumstancisl evidence
They're trolls and never feed the trolls. The feds just said they 7 terabytes of evidence to use against Puff. But yet Coli breh and brehs law firm knows more than the feds. They did the same disgusting behavior during Cosby trial, the R Kelly trial and now this. I hope they get paid shyt posting because if not think about how pathetic thier lives have to be. If they're not bots of course :russ:

mson

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
We'll find out in due time if the evidence is as insurmountable as they say.

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They're trolls and never feed the trolls. The feds just said they 7 terabytes of evidence to use against Puff. But yet Coli breh and brehs law firm knows more than the feds. They did the same disgusting behavior during Cosby trial, the R Kelly trial and now this. I hope they get paid shyt posting because if not think about how pathetic thier lives have to be. If they're not bots of course :russ:

I doubt it's 7 terabytes of evidence breh. It's 7 terabytes of data. Most of that shyt is probably hours of mundane shyt like people sleeping or cleaning staff doing their jobs. Do you have any idea how much 7 terabytes of "evidence" is? It would mean approximately 7000 full length HD movies. :wtf:

Nah.

Reality Check

Keepin' it 100
Daps
You're not following the case?

Earlier this year, the same losers were on here talking about Puff was being set-up and that people were lying and he didn't do sh*t. Few months after that, Feds took his whole family passports, ran up in the cribs and left with all kinds of cellphones, illegal guns, videos and physical evidence to corroborate all the sh*t these people have been saying about dude forever. Enough to get this weirdo thrown in a cage with no bail and indicted on a million charges. They took a year to compile all of it. And we're still on here talking about "What evidence?" Y'all funny as a MF.

giphy.gif

Bruh don’t argue with these fools. They don’t read shyt nor read the fukking room at all… “where is the evidence, they haven’t shown me nothing beside puff being a freak” yea sure the feds denied 50 mil in freee bail money because they don’t have evidence and he just a freaky ass nikka….. SUUUURRRRREEEE! They ignore his drug mule getting hit, they ignore the fukking male stunt cocks telling, they ignore Cassie case, they are ignoring the fukking serials being scratched off the autos, they are fukking ignoring they caught him with the fukking pink coke the white boy told that he gets for him. That’s just what we know so far the tip of the iceberg… they want to be fukking dumb let their brains rot with diddy!

I'm sure the legal scholars at Coli, Coli, and Breh Law Firm know what they are talking about somewhere in their babble.

Last edited:

Awesome Wells

The Ghost of Jack Tripper
Daps
Reppin
Uptown, NYC

FACTS!

Same thing I said. They either look up to these dudes, or they're just like them. Because there's no way you see this kinda sh*t for three decades and then act like we all haven't known this dude was a weirdo and wild shady forever. Everyone in music knows, but people have been too scared to publicly say anything.

Like you said, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what's been going on with Puff since day one. They just announced that they're probably going to be adding MORE charges.

Feed-Me

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
FACTS!

Same thing I said. They either look up to these dudes, or they're just like them. Because there's no way you see this kinda sh*t for three decades and then act like we all haven't known this dude was a weirdo and wild shady forever. Everyone in music knows, but people have been too scared to publicly say anything.

Like you said, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to see what's been going on with Puff since day one. They just announced that they're probably going to be adding MORE charges.
50 been saying it for years. Everyone just called him a hater

eastside313

Superstar
Daps
FACTS!

No some people want to see the evidence and not run with whatever salacious rumor or smear campaign that’s currently going on.