Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
This is really showing just how weird and pathetic people are, people are making videos on social media saying every black celebrity they don't like is apart of this. Like I've seen videos where Diddy and a celebrity is greeting each other clearly at award show and the caption would be "so and so with Diddy at one of his parties".

Let the feds do their job and if someone is also guilty, we will find out, but this making everyone guilty shyt is some straight up hating shyt disguised as having concern.

:what:

EzekelRAGE

Superstar
Daps
This is really showing just how weird and pathetic people are, people are making videos on social media saying every black celebrity they don't like is apart of this. Like I've seen videos where Diddy and a celebrity is greeting each other clearly at award show and the caption would be "so and so with Diddy at one of his parties".
just like one of these big conspiracy twitter accounts had footage of him taking phones and captioned it "diddy taking phones before a freakoff" or something like that. I saw the vid, the phones he were taking was from his kids. His 15/16 yo twins and the phones of his sons/w/e al bsure kid is to him.

Some of these ppl posting shyt obviously cacs that never really knew anything about Diddy before this and just trying to get traffic.

<<TheStandard>>

I Am A God
Daps
They are going to come up with a number and ask for forfeiture. They can't seize everything, but they will try and hit him for like 50 M's. I think in the Epstein case they wanted the Manhattan brownstone. and the rest of his assets were chewed up in civil suits with a receiver or however that works. They will track that money down all over the world.

That is the shakiest part of the case. Because clearly the ENTERPRISE was not for profit, like fraud or drugs or whatever. but they will come up with a number and hit him for it, for restitution to the victims.

What do they do if nothing is in his name?

It seems Puff puts everything in his mother or his kid's names.

Mike18jj

Veteran
Daps
just like one of these big conspiracy twitter accounts had footage of him taking phones and captioned it "diddy taking phones before a freakoff" or something like that. I saw the vid, the phones he were taking was from his kids. His 15/16 yo twins and the phones of his sons/w/e al bsure kid is to him.

Some of these ppl posting shyt obviously cacs that never really knew anything about Diddy before this and just trying to get traffic.
It's also funny seeing them act like the freak-off itself is a crime :mjlol:

re'up

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
What do they do if nothing is in his name?

It seems Puff puts everything in his mother or his kid's names.

The property is in his name. For sure. The jet. The house in the hills. It's called forensic accounting. They will go through everything and looks like they already have a good idea about his assets, from the detention memo. They said he had access to about 1 million in cash, but not sure if that meant actual cash money or just liquid in accounts.

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Diddy getting charged with buying hookers and drugs. none of that other shyt y'all was putting on him. all that goofy conspiracies always flop :laff: