Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

lib123

All Star
Daps
They said the same thing regarding Epstein/Maxwell. One dead, the other in jail and still no tapes.
Epstein was dealing with way more powerful people and his alleged tapes (messing with minors) would've landed them in prison. Puff's tapes seem like they will trigger embarrassment (eg dudes forced out the closet) more than anything. Also, given Puff's NYC ties he knows people in the prison system and security guards and inmates have a vested interest in keeping him alive ($).

And the NY prison system would open themselves up to a big investigation if another high profile person with tapes just happens to kill himself. That would lead to questions about past suicides in the prison potentially being murders and a flood of lawsuits from surviving families, including Puff's family who will still have money regardless. The prison is responsible for the safety of inmates.

Numpsay

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
PAT 2 HTown
Epstein was dealing with way more powerful people and his alleged tapes (messing with minors) would've landed them in prison. Puff's tapes seem like they will trigger embarrassment (eg dudes forced out the closet) more than anything. Also, given Puff's NYC ties he knows people in the prison system and security guards and inmates have a vested interest in keeping him alive ($).
But that's my point. Epstein tapes would have granted him much more leverage than Puffy's and he still got whacked and we've yet to see any footage from tapes. I didn't think anyone is afraid of Puffy's tapes possibly being leaked.

And the same vested interest in keeping Puff alive can also get him killed. Money don't work one way and Puff ain't the only person with it.

lib123

All Star
Daps
But that's my point. Epstein tapes would have granted him much more leverage than Puffy's and he still got whacked and we've yet to see any footage from tapes. I didn't think anyone is afraid of Puffy's tapes possibly being leaked.

And the same vested interest in keeping Puff alive can also get him killed. Money don't work one way and Puff ain't the only person with it.

Epstein had tapes on royalty and billionaires. Puff's tapes aren't on wealthy elite like that. Epstein's tapes granted him more leverage while he was free, but while he was imprisoned they made him more of a target since it became a "his life vs my freedom" situation. And public figures who have presented themselves as heterosexual men are definitely afraid of Puff's tapes being leaked.