Sean "Diddy" Combs Arrested in NYC by the Feds

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
The huge component in this is the sex trafficking.

Simply "sending" someone to these billionaires and other rich ppl is the definition of that. Usher sending Bieber to Diddy, whoever sent Meek Mill to Robert Kraft, Michael Rubin, etc.

They can disguise Meek being involved with Robert Kraft for "prison reform" all they want. I think he was pimped out to Kraft. shyt, Diddy probably filmed himself fukking Meek, sold the video to Kraft and Kraft contacting Jay Z and saying "bring him to me"
That was always a huge head scratcher and weird seeing them paired together all the time

Stick Up Kid

Veteran
WOAT
Daps
Reppin
Newark NJ
I’ve been hearing that consistently and that’s interesting. It goes to show how important it is to have older male figures who can pull your coat. While we know white men are protected by the system, they also have Clarence Avant’s as uncle’s, father’s and family friends who can pull their coat and tell them when they’re going too far. That’s why I was saying Kanye’s Dad low-key failed by not seeming to fill the role that his Mom played as far as helping to keep Kanye from self-destructing.

So why weren’t Harvey Weinstein & Epstein protected by the “system?

reserved_one

#Ambivertgang
Daps
Reppin
So.ILL/Raider Nation
What are the chances y’all think that the Diddy tapes will leak?

I know there’s people on them recordings that are scared to death right now. Illuminati rituals, demonic activities….Thats why I can see Diddy getting epstein’d. Not only her knows secrets but he has videos of all that shyt.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics

I know there’s people on them recordings that are scared to death right now. Illuminati rituals, demonic activities….Thats why I can see Diddy getting epstein’d. Not only her knows secrets but he has videos of all that shyt.

Not sure but you'd think some of it will be featured at the trial..

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Interesting article that does well at explaining at what type of case they're getting ready to present against him. But what really stood out to me is that they mentioned Diddy's White Parties. Though Diddy was no longer the one throwing them at the time, it's still the same party that Kendrick alluded to Drake being at when he dropped, Not Like Us. Tie it all in with the song that he followed up NLU with talking about "all parties must die" and you have a whole bunch of :ohhh:

One plaintiff, Adria English, accused Mr. Combs of demanding she have sex with guests while working at Mr. Combs’s famous “white parties” in the Hamptons and Miami Beach, where she said she was given ecstasy-laced liquor. Mr. Combs’s lawyers have characterized the civil suits as plaintiffs jumping on a “bandwagon” with false claims to try to extract a settlement.

200w.gif

"The flashy *****, making nasty decisions using money as a backbone, I want his head cracked before he's back home.."

Wonder if he's talking about Puff

Last edited:

lib123

All Star
Daps

People keep saying that but Diddy probably has an arrangement where the tapes will get leaked if he gets killed or excessive prison time.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
That is because Dr Dre and Eminem are caught up in them tapes themselves. 50 doesn't want the guilt of throwing away his massas freedoms because of his hatred of Puff.

Eminem wouldn't be shytting on Diddy if he was. I know that throws a wedge in a theory you want true but that confirms Em isn't on there.