Sean Combs (Diddy) Arrested

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
So my comments weren’t directed towards you.

I just don’t have it in me to pile on another black man for degenerate behavior when we know how that game go. We live in the age of whores, they traveling and fukking for money.

Oh Jay z next, because why? But don’t worry massa we’ll tear him down for you. If Gotti blew up a car nikkas would be cheering how much of a gangster he is but Puff gotta go:stopitslime:Oh he ruined careers but we good with Clive Davis and Lucian for the last 30+ years. Mob connects been muscling negro artists since the beginning.

We be the main executioners when out comes to our ppl. Take down one of our few billionaires and gunning for another.

Puff is a freak and a violent deviant that has to face justice, but a lot of these people are 50 Cent stans that want him to run the entire image of black people.

Daps
So I’m assuming you read the indictment, where does it mention kid shyt?

All I’m seeing is chatty patty shyt about baby oil and sex tapes. Still no official mention of underage activity. If it comes out in evidence then I’m all for the punishment.

there was a woman that filed a lawsuit against him months ago alleging he trafficked her as an underage girl. so you either not paying attention or willfully playing dumb or not playing :jbhmm:

Last edited:

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
there was a woman that filed a lawsuit against him months ago alleging he trafficked her as an underage girl. so you either not paying attention or willfully playing dumb or not playing :jbhmm:

I thought that was the guy working in Miami that claimed the girls were under 18. But they later came out and said they were adults.