Sean Combs (Diddy) Arrested

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
Yo this Kim Porter book is fukking wild. Ik listening to someone read this shyt on YouTube. Holy fukk. Gene Deal is a real one. He clearly did not fukk with Puffs fukkery or immaturity. Anything he says about Puff at this point I'm taking as the gospel. If ¼ if this book real, these guys were all fukking and sucking eachother.

I'm just here shaking my head man. 🙃

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
there was a woman that filed a lawsuit against him months ago alleging he trafficked her as an underage girl. so you either not paying attention or willfully playing dumb or not playing :jbhmm:
Once again point that out to me in the indictment? I don’t like how they’re targeting black music artists with the RICO.

You have to admit that this whole thread is filled with nothing but sensationalized gay shyt like Usher & Bieber, executives stepping down, deleted tweets, baby oil?:childplease:

Flying grown p*ssy out is getting classified as actual sex trafficking will only hinder the apprehension of the true criminals. I’m also one to think that adults should take accountability for their actions. You did some freaky shyt to secure a spot and Puff didn’t put you on, did you dirty or blackballed you? Oh well, it’s a dirty game.

We’re always down to rip apart our own. Destroy legacies just to get a few jokes off.

god shamgod

Veteran
Daps
Abc interviewed a former inmate at mdc

He said puff can’t even get the “good” commissary(steak’s etc) cuz he’s in the special housing unit. All he can get is a radio and whatever food they offer

No visitors besides his lawyer callin fam are his visits and eventually gotta mop floors & sweep for commissary.He’s isolated cuz he’s a celebrity so he sits in his cell all day and gets one hour of rec & can shower 3x a week. Puff had multiple mansions with cabanas & guest houses dude gotta be losing it. I rather die personally than live like that for the next 15 to life. Reality had to hit him after 48-72 hours of being locked up

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Abc interviewed a former inmate at mdc

He said puff can’t even get the “good” commissary(steak’s etc) cuz he’s in the special housing unit. All he can get is a radio and whatever food they offer

No visitors besides his lawyer callin fam are his visits and eventually gotta mop floors & sweep for commissary.He’s isolated cuz he’s a celebrity so he sits in his cell all day and gets one hour of rec & can shower 3x a week. Puff had multiple mansions with cabanas & guest houses dude gotta be losing it. I rather die personally than live like that for the next 15 to life. Reality had to hit him after 48-72 hours being locked up

It was another case of a rich dude thinking he's untouchable and above the law.

BiggWebb79

You Don't Have The Answers...
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elm City
Yo this Kim Porter book is fukking wild. Ik listening to someone read this shyt on YouTube. Holy fukk. Gene Deal is a real one. He clearly did not fukk with Puffs fukkery or immaturity. Anything he says about Puff at this point I'm taking as the gospel. If ¼ if this book real, these guys were all fukking and sucking eachother.

I'm just here shaking my head man. 🙃

According to one of Kim's friends the book isn't from Kim, Kim wasn't writing a book, and the author didn't even know Kim.

Daps
Once again point that out to me in the indictment? I don’t like how they’re targeting black music artists with the RICO.

You have to admit that this whole thread is filled with nothing but sensationalized gay shyt like Usher & Bieber, executives stepping down, deleted tweets, baby oil?:childplease:

Flying grown p*ssy out is getting classified as actual sex trafficking will only hinder the apprehension of the true criminals. I’m also one to think that adults should take accountability for their actions. You did some freaky shyt to secure a spot and Puff didn’t put you on, did you dirty or blackballed you? Oh well, it’s a dirty game.

We’re always down to rip apart our own. Destroy legacies just to get a few jokes off.

i didn't read this whole thread only the last few pages where you seemed to claim you would be concerned if it was minors involved so i pointed you to it (a woman who provided pictures of her as a minor sitting in his lap ). now you saying you don't care because its not in the indictment :jbhmm:
there are plenty of upstanding black people to get behind and support. you don't have to be conflicted over the ones who have plenty of black victims.

Last edited:

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
i didn't read this whole thread only the last few pages where you seemed to claim you would be concerned if it was minors involved so i pointed you to it (a woman who provided pictures of her as a minor sitting in his lap ). now you saying you don't care because its not in the indictment :jbhmm:
Na, trust me I do care but that’s not what the government is presenting. What we have right now is a lot of sizzling headlines. If that individual was wronged and it’s worthy of a case by all means they should pursue it.

Daps
Na, trust me I do care but that’s not what the government is presenting. What we have right now is a lot of sizzling headlines. If that individual was wronged and it’s worthy of a case by all means they should pursue it.

welp, you never know. it was only a few months ago that weirdo stans where proud that "it's just a money grab, there's no criminal charges". i would tell them, it's not too late, now look :francis:

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
welp, you never know. it was only a few months ago that weirdo stans where proud that "it's just a money grab, there's no criminal charges". i would tell them, it's not too late, now look :francis:

It’s way too many men in here fantasizing. I saw thread about Diddy leaving Usher leaking :hhh:

Power and decency don’t often go hand and hand. I think you’re a woman so you know at our core, men are often driven by p*ssy:mjcry:. shyt they got Michael, Bill, Diddy, Ye. All different angles but they made it their agenda to destroy them publicly and it just feels like Buck breaking to me.