Sean Combs (Diddy) Arrested

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Name names nikka. If you don’t know about the shyt that has been uncovered then I wouldn’t be shytting on people

newFile-1.jpg

images

So I’m assuming you read the indictment, where does it mention kid shyt?

All I’m seeing is chatty patty shyt about baby oil and sex tapes. Still no official mention of underage activity. If it comes out in evidence then I’m all for the punishment.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So I’m assuming you read the indictment, where does it mention kid shyt?

All I’m seeing is chatty patty shyt about baby oil and sex tapes. Still no official mention of underage activity. If it comes out in evidence then I’m all for the punishment.

Nope. I also never said anything about kids.

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
Nope. I also never said anything about kids.
So my comments weren’t directed towards you.

I just don’t have it in me to pile on another black man for degenerate behavior when we know how that game go. We live in the age of whores, they traveling and fukking for money.

Oh Jay z next, because why? But don’t worry massa we’ll tear him down for you. If Gotti blew up a car nikkas would be cheering how much of a gangster he is but Puff gotta go:stopitslime:Oh he ruined careers but we good with Clive Davis and Lucian for the last 30+ years. Mob connects been muscling negro artists since the beginning.

We be the main executioners when out comes to our ppl. Take down one of our few billionaires and gunning for another.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps

This is getting weirder and weirder. Pink? fukk, I guess it's going to be a huge downfall. Maybe Pink and Megan were plugs for sex workers either knowingly or unknowingly. This reminds me of Clara Delevingne high as a kite, and being rumored to be a sex slave for Hollywood via Amber Herd. Or the NXIVM scandal. Probably all connected tbh