Sean Combs (Diddy) Arrested

Stir Fry

Dipped in Sauce
Supporter
Daps
Interesting article that does well at explaining at what type of case they're getting ready to present against him. But what really stood out to me is that they mentioned Diddy's White Parties. Though Diddy was no longer the one throwing them at the time, it's still the same party that Kendrick alluded to Drake being at when he dropped, Not Like Us. Tie it all in with the song that he followed up NLU with talking about "all parties must die" and you have a whole bunch of :ohhh:

One plaintiff, Adria English, accused Mr. Combs of demanding she have sex with guests while working at Mr. Combs’s famous “white parties” in the Hamptons and Miami Beach, where she said she was given ecstasy-laced liquor. Mr. Combs’s lawyers have characterized the civil suits as plaintiffs jumping on a “bandwagon” with false claims to try to extract a settlement.

200w.gif

Last edited:

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
this article that was updated 2 weeks ago says its ongoing. A Guide to the Many Lawsuits Against Diddy
your whole reply just sounds off :mjlol: we don't have to play guessing games here. all this is public info

Well u asked and I answered. Hard to keep up with all his shyt. Good for u for finding an article, after u asked the coli.

The last I heard (Dec of 2023), where the plaintiff that was 17 at the time, was that it was likely to be dismissed because of the statute of limitations and the fact she didn't want to give up her Jane Doe status.