Sean Combs (Diddy) Arrested

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So my comments weren’t directed towards you.

I just don’t have it in me to pile on another black man for degenerate behavior when we know how that game go. We live in the age of whores, they traveling and fukking for money.

Oh Jay z next, because why? But don’t worry massa we’ll tear him down for you. If Gotti blew up a car nikkas would be cheering how much of a gangster he is but Puff gotta go:stopitslime:Oh he ruined careers but we good with Clive Davis and Lucian for the last 30+ years. Mob connects been muscling negro artists since the beginning.

We be the main executioners when out comes to our ppl. Take down one of our few billionaires and gunning for another.

The difference is, this black man did terrible things... This is why we should rally around people who deserve our attention and energy. Not degenerates.

Diddy was sloppy.

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
The difference is, this black man did terrible things... This is why we should rally around people who deserve our attention and energy. Not degenerates.

Diddy was sloppy.
Elvis did terrible things, Gandhi did terrible things, Mother Teresa did terrible things. Most of the ppl piling on Diddy spent their whole life glamorizing Hugh Hefner :jbhmm:

All this started right after a particular lawsuit so if you think the governments cares about terrible things you’d be sadly mistaken.

You’re watching the government turn the RICO law into the hip hop police 2.0

cobra

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
remember the poster who posted rumors about celebs, that often were true

did he ever mention diddy?

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Man, the shyt I'm hearing about the fallout is wild. A lot of brehs and brehettes are going to get fukked. They can't be sleeping well these days.

Black folk they gonna take them all the way down. But Weinstein and Epstein? Still waiting on names.

Politicians, socialites, athletes, other artists....lawd have mercy. All recorded
What you been hearing?

Gritsngravy

Superstar
Daps
Only puff mug shots I’ve seen is the one from the shooting in ‘99 and that weird lookin one where he looks coked up

Wonder why they haven’t released it , I remember Cosby mug shot was up like an hour after he got sentenced
Yea you would think they have his shyt all over, they had trump mug shots where’s puff at