Sean Combs (Diddy) Arrested

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Puffs goofy ass lawyer went on tv & said this a weak case, the feds have 50+ witnesses & counting willing to cooperate along with video footage

I’d be absolutely shocked if dude gets acquitted. His life is over he’s gonna get life or at 25-30 years :smh:

Yea, I was watching a lawyer talking about this. Daddy is getting a hefty charge and so even I’d he snitched and works wirh them, he’s getting 15+

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I still have read nothing about children and sex. nikkas in here giggling like girls talking about sex tapes coming out.

Comparing this man to Epstein is crazy.

Name names nikka. If you don’t know about the shyt that has been uncovered then I wouldn’t be shytting on people.

Artificial Intelligence

Not Allen Iverson
Daps
Puffs goofy ass lawyer went on tv & said this a weak case, the feds have 50+ witnesses & counting willing to cooperate along with video footage

I’d be absolutely shocked if dude gets acquitted. His life is over he’s gonna get life or at 25-30 years :smh:
Not sure what state the houses were in but he had ar15s and drugs.. even if he gets off for the other shyt he’s fukked