Sean Combs (Diddy) Arrested

Organic Trees

Go Cavs! #LetEmKnow
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland born & raised
Man, the shyt I'm hearing about the fallout is wild. A lot of brehs and brehettes are going to get fukked. They can't be sleeping well these days.

Black folk they gonna take them all the way down. But Weinstein and Epstein? Still waiting on names.

Politicians, socialites, athletes, other artists....lawd have mercy. All recorded
Fuxk all that militant shyt. If you guilty of the shyt they accusing you of. Then you need to go. Stop worrying about what the cacs do with their problems.

New Jeruz Jewelz

Wavey Vertigo Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NJ
I still have read nothing about children and sex. nikkas in here giggling like girls talking about sex tapes coming out.

Comparing this man to Epstein is crazy.

Malik1time

What you looking at?
Daps
Reppin
Queens
I’m not into theories and shyt but usher deleted all his tweets makes me :jbhmm: :jbhmm:
This freako case gonna hit hollywood like crack

ReturnOfJudah

Veteran
Daps
I still have read nothing about children and sex. nikkas in here giggling like girls talking about sex tapes coming out.

Comparing this man to Epstein is crazy.
newFile-1.jpg

images

Last edited:

lib123

All Star
Daps
Man, the shyt I'm hearing about the fallout is wild. A lot of brehs and brehettes are going to get fukked. They can't be sleeping well these days.

Black folk they gonna take them all the way down. But Weinstein and Epstein? Still waiting on names.

Politicians, socialites, athletes, other artists....lawd have mercy. All recorded

You know people in the inner circles?