Sean Combs (Diddy) Arrested

Finesse

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Gotham
Day one of this shyt and all we got is some baby oil and some kinky LA parties? :hhh:

Thats enough for a nikka to go to jail for two decades? :mindblown:

If there aint nothing nefarious this shyt may blow up in the prosecutions face. Whole country dont want to be locked into a year long trial over some mid extreme hollywood parties.

I honestly dont see this stuff getting much worse than this. But then again you cant put nothing past a nikka like Diddy :francis:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Day one of this shyt and all we got is some baby oil and some kinky LA parties? :hhh:

If there aint nothing nefarious this shyt may blow up in the prosecutions face. Whole country dont want to be locked into a year long trial over some mid extreme hollywood parties.

I honestly dont see this stuff getting much worse than this. But then again you cant put nothing past a nikka like Diddy :francis:
he did some illegal shyt (guns, drugs, intimidation) but focusing on the sex seems like a complete miss for me.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So many ways this case could go. Depends on the evidence. If the videos just show consentual sexual activity between adults does that prove anything? Would be embarassing for whoever is on film but being a freak or swinger aint illegal.

If it goes to trial I think this case comes down to consent and victim credibility. How much they can prove puff was a master manipulator vs what folks engaged in willingly. Puffs lawyer finally talking about the hotel incident and implicating cassie as the instigator today tells you the gloves are off. Expect it to get messy.

Cassie will have immunity but remember she was the one allegedly picking out the male sex workers. I wouldn't be shocked if it comes out she was way more involved in planning and pulling off these freak offs than we currently know. She was with Puff for 10 years. We also know at one point she terrorized and assaulted kim porter as well once she got with diddy. And we know she was trying to extort puff for money prior to filing the lawsuit. When all the dirt is on the table will the jury still buy her credibility that she forced to do the things she did? Or will there be enough reasonable doubt based on lack of credibility. We have only heard one side of the story so far and the media ran with that.

BaileyPark31

Love, Peace, Health, and Wealth
Daps
Reppin
The Keystone State
So many ways this case could go. Depends on the evidence. If the videos just show consentual sexual activity between adults does that prove anything? Would be embarassing for whoever is on film but being a freak or swinger aint illegal.

If it goes to trial I think this case comes down to consent and victim credibility. How much they can prove puff was a master manipulator vs what folks engaged in willingly. Puffs lawyer finally talking about the hotel incident and implicating cassie as the instigator today tells you the gloves are off. Expect it to get messy.

Cassie will have immunity but remember she was the one allegedly picking out the male sex workers. I wouldn't be shocked if it comes out she was way more involved in planning and pulling off these freak offs than we currently know. She was with Puff for 10 years. We also know at one point she terrorized and assaulted kim porter as well once she got with diddy. And we know she was trying to extort puff for money prior to filing the lawsuit. When all the dirt is on the table will the jury still buy her credibility that she forced to do the things she did? Or will there be enough reasonable doubt based on lack of credibility. We have only heard one side of the story so far and the media ran with that.

Yeah. It was no secret Kim P didn't like Cassie. She didn't care much for Pumpkin either. The pics are gone now, but basically any time there was a family gathering Cassie was not in the pics. Kim was. Even tho Cassie lived , at least part time, in his LA home.

It'll be crazy if Cassie ends up in hot water over anything she may have been a part of.

Nigerianwonder

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah. It was no secret Kim P didn't like Cassie. She didn't care much for Pumpkin either. The pics are gone now, but basically any time there was a family gathering Cassie was not in the pics. Kim was. Even tho Cassie lived , at least part time, in his LA home.

It'll be crazy if Cassie ends up in hot water over anything she may have been a part of.

Cassie is probably the prosecutor star witness. The defense will attack her credibility on the stand. So far nobody in the media nor puff have really challenged the details of what she said. That wont happen in court. The defense will pick apart every statement she ever made. All they got to do is catch you in one lie on the stand your credibility could be ruined for the jury. She took the money and settled the suit and her and puff never responded or talked about it. And before she made all these claims about puff in the lawsuit she tried to extort him for 10 million to make her tell all book "go away". She will have to admit to that. How will stuff like that impact her credibility overall? Going to get really messy.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent

weren't they saying Cassie was pretty much terrorizing Kim Porter too?

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
exactly if he wanted to bounce he could've rented a yatcht to dip to an Island and charter a flight from there.

many many small island presidents would take a bag to not list him on a manifest especially if he leaves the country.

Technically he could still jump bail The feds only chase you if you're a Terrorist or actively sending drugs in the country if he dips now he's basically in jail in the sense that he could never come back to the states.

I wonder how Shyne got off the Deportation list?

Diddy should've been on the first plane to Dubai/Bali when the Cassie video dropped.

Personally, I don't feel bad for him as he's a POS.

But logically speaking, he had time to get ghost. He just didn't want to give up his NY/LA lifestyle.