Sean Combs (Diddy) Arrested

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
the NY post thinks :takedat: might run into a cash crunch with no more income these days. they estimate his yearly bills at like $35M annually. plus they estimate his legal fees hitting almost an additional $10M annually. that's a significant burn rate for his money. and there's not telling how much liquidity he actually has.

You're a moron if you ever let your annual bills get to $35 million. IDC how rich you are. That's insane.

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It would be funny as hell if Gene Deal got charged for being Diddy's security and being aware of what was going on and also a participant in the "Freak Off's". Gene Deal has spent the last 2 years talking sh*t about Diddy... if Gene got charged with something, that sh*t would be hilarious.

Last edited:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
See this is where I feel… some of this shyt is very slippery...

Screenshot-2024-09-17-at-19-09-04.png

Daps
here's the DA detailing all the charges against :takedat:

:picard:

The Q&A section was kinda infuriating to watch... why even open it up to questions if you can't give any more details than what you already said?!

I lol'd at the question about were there lotion bottles spread about all over the crib, in different rooms. I was wondering the same thing tbh, like maybe there's bottles in every corner in case a freak-off spontaneously starts in the kitchen or games room
:huhldup:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
don't get me wrong, the charges are bullshyt :whoa:
but... this the same government that had to get Capone with tax evasion.
They be making shyt up to make shyt stick

that said...
he deserve that shyt :yeshrug:
Basically, when you really break down these cases and actually look at these charges the feds throw out with these rico, racketeering and now sex trafficking. Its just make up whatever

Shyts interesting, they just picking and choosing who they go after

Puff should've never pisssssed off them Deageo Cacs

They unleashed on the Bulllshiiit Flutes on him