Sean Combs (Diddy) Arrested

Bolzmark

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
ATL
Day one of this shyt and all we got is some baby oil and some kinky LA parties? :hhh:

Thats enough for a nikka to go to jail for two decades? :mindblown:

If there aint nothing nefarious this shyt may blow up in the prosecutions face. Whole country dont want to be locked into a year long trial over some mid extreme hollywood parties.

I honestly dont see this stuff getting much worse than this. But then again you cant put nothing past a nikka like Diddy :francis:
I think the problem is people don't actually realize how simple it is to commit sex trafficking. People think its gotta involve beating some chick up, throwin her in the trunk, and then have her tied up in the basement while paying customers rape her. No - you have a party in Miami, you fly male prostitutes from other states to Florida, they have voluntary sex with somebody at your request for money. That's sex trafficking. Punishable by a decade in prison.

TrifeGod

Chasing The Dragon
Daps
Reppin
Above The Clouds

That dude wasn't lying

Maaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn

I don't even know what the fukk....this my first time actually listening to the whole thing, buddy was mos def in the mix some way some how even about the drugs being transported on jets n shyt

he said some wild outlandish shyt like Pac still being alive tho.......................................................................................:lupe:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Like, theres no allegation of non-consensual acts or even how they referenced the IV drips as being some nefarious act when in reality I’ve seen people promoting vitamin drips recreationally as some concierge service for years. Its weird. Like they’re going through hoops to tie this together.

like this is what Diddy was doing… and we’re up in arms over it? What type of nerd shyt is this?! :mindblown:

Charge the man over his violence, not over this goofy shyt :snoop:

@Wiseborn

Yeah the Man is essentially being charged with rape by women that refuse to say it was actual rape.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Breh, can you make a thread on this if you haven't already. This sounds like a crazy story
I could but I told the story many times.
The facts of the case was a chick I asked to leave my house because she was driving my car was furiously beating on my door which had a neighbor call the cops the cops told me I could place her things on the curb. I had a gun in my pocket because she said she was sending goons. I didn;t have a CCW at the time so I was arrested. when they were gonna arrest her for distubing the peace she said I just raped her.

The case was dropped because she failed to do a follow up interview which would've led to my indictment.

Same thing had Cassie not told on Diddy when interviewed Diddy wouldn't be indicted now.

Hopeofmypeople

Veteran
Daps
I am not defending him but the list of crimes the prosecutors read off don’t make sense. He cited the “freak offs” as sex trafficking but we trying to say the participants were not willing? He also mentioned that he threatened to take away financial support if they were not complying…I am sorry but that sounds like a transaction. Money for sex, he is more a client than a pimp making monetary gains. Sounds more like a freaky freak than anything else.

Drugs were taken during the freak offs again sounds more like a typical Hollyweird party. People need to be careful not to conflate certain acts together to equals something else. Yes you hate the man but listen to the charges. He was abusive yes but what constitutes the charges of sex trafficking?

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I am not defending him but the list of crimes the prosecutors read off don’t make sense. He cited the “freak offs” as sex trafficking but we trying to say the participants were not willing? He also mentioned that he threatened to take away financial support if they were not complying…I am sorry but that sounds like a transaction. Money for sex, he is more a client than a pimp making monetary gains. Sounds more like a freaky freak than anything else.

Drugs were taken during the freak offs again sounds more like a typical Hollyweird party. People need to be careful not to conflate certain acts together to equals something else. Yes you hate the man but listen to the charges. He was abusive yes but what constitutes the charges of sex trafficking?
Saying you gave a kid medicine to help them sleep isn’t the same as what you actually did was give a child a downer to get them to shut up crying.

He was using the drugs to get them to comply. This ain’t people just paying for drinks at bar to have a good time.

Using video recording to keep people quiet doesn’t sound like oh, two willing participants in a legal transaction. Diddy has lawyers who could draw up NDAs no problem.

If financial support wasn’t given for sex. Using the threat of taking it away is coercion.
If a boss hires you to clean windows then tells you you won’t get paid for the windows if you don’t clean the entire house and nanny their kids it’s coercion.

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
Is there any clear news article or whatever that states why he’s being arrested? A lot of these articles are focusing on the hysterics; I still have not heard the why’s or when’s.

SmarkMero

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Quincy better go back to his real dad now....................

giphy.gif

Jaylen Tatum

Superstar
Daps
breh I`m still confused. It seems this has nothing to do with all the violent shyt and potential deaths lol seems all that shyt is gossip and the case is over freaky ass consenting adults? What I don't get about this is Prostituion is illegal so shouldn't the prostitutes be getting arrested to? how are they no different than a drug dealer crossing state lines to sell drugs?
The prostitutes probably sung for immunity

havoc

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Live your own life
I saw the news that the Diddler 50 million dollar bail got that denied. He is cook. The Diddler should have left this country when he the chance.