Sean Combs (Diddy) Arrested

Windows 91

Unreleased Operating System
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
C:\
No bail, facing 15 to life. Crazy to think that these could've been his last days ever as a free man.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Im looking at these charges, and my word, they seem a bit far fetched. And im actually surprised, the higher ups allowed this to even go through.

This is potential career suicide for whomever sanctioned this

breh I`m still confused. It seems this has nothing to do with all the violent shyt and potential deaths lol seems all that shyt is gossip and the case is over freaky ass consenting adults? What I don't get about this is Prostituion is illegal so shouldn't the prostitutes be getting arrested to? how are they no different than a drug dealer crossing state lines to sell drugs?

lib123

All Star
Daps
Basically, when you really break down these cases and actually look at these charges the feds throw out with these rico, racketeering and now sex trafficking. Its just make up whatever

Shyts interesting, they just picking and choosing who they go after

Puff should've never pisssssed off them Deageo Cacs

They unleashed on the Bulllshiiit Flutes on him

It's interesting the timeline of the events. I remember in an old Breakfast Club interview Diddy said he had some financial problems during the '08 recession, which is the same year he entered into Ciroc partnership with Diageo. The unsealed indictment also states that the stuff they're charging him with began in '08.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Day one of this shyt and all we got is some baby oil and some kinky LA parties? :hhh:

Thats enough for a nikka to go to jail for two decades? :mindblown:

If there aint nothing nefarious this shyt may blow up in the prosecutions face. Whole country dont want to be locked into a year

People are afraid to say this.

Like what are we even talking about. How and why is ‘evidence of the freak offs’ a staple of a federal indictment?! Tf are we doing here?! Why is ‘ceased 1000 bottles of baby oil:dead:even a thing?! They saying that shyt like the baby oil is explosives

“Coercion, intimidation, and acts of violence”

Man, WHAT?! :heh: Tf is a ‘act of violence’

Man listen my job is related to the legal system and any black man hell any American should be very scared of this shyt. We are abandoning ‘rule of law’. That’s what separates the US from a place like Russia. We are not supposed to bend the principles of law based on likeability. The American legal system operates on the principle that we rather free 100 guilty people than incarcerate 1 not guilty. That’s not literal, but what that means is if Diddy is guilt of 20 things, change him with exactly 20. But don’t just tack on a bunch of bullshyt to make a gumbo pot of charges, knowing public sentiment will let it slide. You not supposed to rely on public sentiment. Stuff like that does not just happen on an island, it trickles down and creates a more crooked legal system for the very same people cheering some of this shyt on. /rant

Sk3ptical

Free Shiesty
Daps
Reppin
#GMB #TeamForeign #7CertsGang
diddy wont be the last :ufdup:

y1b6ho842ke91.jpeg
You never know:ehh: