Their sales are never going to be the same with this man locked up
61myr16FUkL.jpg

61NaN+hwXYL.jpg

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It doesn't matter if it was "heinous" or not, if they want to get you on charges, they will.

If you had ppl flying in for a party, and something swxual happened....that's "trafficking". Even if they agreed to flying in.

If you tell someone to stay in a room and stay there until you come back....you just "kidnapped" that person.

Im no puff apologist, but im really trying to understand why tax money is being spent on this. This is a vanity case for whomever is heading this case

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
U really don't know how wealthy people live lol

Yeah because every wealthy person is paying 3 million dollars a month in personal bills. And why you write this like you're one of them :heh: and someone else quoted Jeff Bezos like he isn't the second or third richest man on Earth :heh:

Last edited:

Doctor Doom

Rest in peace, Akira Toriyama
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Latveria
He better take that plea when they offer it, listening to Coli breh & breh associates gonna get him 25 years

As a legal representative of Breh & Breh Associates, we are advising that Sean Combs, otherwise known as "Diddy" or "Puffy", to take that shyt :hubie:

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Like, theres no allegation of non-consensual acts or even how they referenced the IV drips as being some nefarious act when in reality I’ve seen people promoting vitamin drips recreationally as some concierge service for years. Its weird. Like they’re going through hoops to tie this together.

like this is what Diddy was doing… and we’re up in arms over it? What type of nerd shyt is this?! :mindblown:

Charge the man over his violence, not over this goofy shyt :snoop:

@Wiseborn

True Blue Moon

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
VA. Living in the City of Angels
Man when I was facing one Rape charge I was looking at the front door.

I literally was asking my cousin to prepare to send me money when a chick I was dealing with told me not to run as I was released on my own recognizance.

That shows how serious charges or taken I was charged with rape and a gun charge and I got an OTR.
Breh, can you make a thread on this if you haven't already. This sounds like a crazy story