☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
People are so weird with this.
Foxy is Brooklyn... She got older brothers who were there with her the whole time. I doubt they were letting their little sister get smutted out like that. Plus, if Jay's career as a rapper didn't bust, he knew Foxy was his meal ticket. He was writing mad verses for her. Jay really is a business man. I think so many people are trying to find some hidden link to his past. Maybe it's just me, but it seems forced.
Foxy admitted it

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
People are so weird with this.
Foxy is Brooklyn... She got older brothers who were there with her the whole time. I doubt they were letting their little sister get smutted out like that. Plus, if Jay's career as a rapper didn't bust, he knew Foxy was his meal ticket. He was writing mad verses for her. Jay really is a business man. I think so many people are trying to find some hidden link to his past. Maybe it's just me, but it seems forced.
It is forced but people did what it took to get put on. Lil Kim was Big's side piece so he gave her a career. Then everyone wanted their own Lil Kim and Foxy was Jigga's Lil Kim

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
he's a wealthy black man with accusations of impropriety with women and a whole mess of influence on what is seen as black culture by non-black people.
They will throw the book at this man on principle and justify it on some morality policing shyt despite the litany of white folk with less money, and more money, who do the same shyt and get away with it. Dana White beat his wife and didn't nobody give a shyt whatsoever.

Thinking that they aren't going to make an example out of him and attempt to justify it's severity after the fact is an irrational belief to hold. they are going to come after that man looking to bury him, and anyone who gets too loud about his defense will be either painted with the same brush, or shamed for defending someone who, by all accounts, is pretty indefensible.

he's on an island right now.
the stuff alluding to Pac AND Big with his name mixed up in there is just going to make him radioactive to what few pockets of support in the community he might have actually gotten.

he didn't want to be seen like Russell Simmons for fleeing the country with his money,
so now he gon be in the country, without his money, in jail :yeshrug:

and the fact that Russell is the example here that will mostly be used just proves the difference. Because Roman Polansky was outchea raping, moved out the country and continued to work. Mans had celebrities flying out of America just to keep working with him. And that was all collectively handwaved and ignored to the point where most people don't even reference it anymore.

complexion for protection, etc.

that said...

fukk The Diddler - good riddance to bad rubbish
So you think a nikka would rather be in Jail smelling his cellie's farts for the rest of his life when even 20 million to some African Potentate would make him an honored guest?

Burkina Faso asked JT the Bigga Figga to come to their country to help their local rappers out Just think what they'd give Puff.

I'm not saying they're not gonna throw the book at him I'm saying that somehow some way he ain't doing life.

You may not know it but there's a whole genre of Youtube with dudes who got double or triple life sentances walking around free dissing rats on youtube.

They don't say exactly how but from what they said somehow as old ass nikkas they calmed down and became muslims and they got paroled.

they talk about campaigns to get other Kingpins out. They're doing one for Akbar Pray now,

At the end of the day the system doesn't want to pay for 70 year olds living expenses like that.

They let John Hinckley out he was the dude that shot Reagan.

the nikka who they say tried to clap Trump will likely be free at some point if he's alive when he's 80.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
If somehow he beats these charges :wow:

All of Hollywood gotta be holding their breath right now.
I don't think they would allow him to try to flip at the end of the day Clive Davis didn't tell him to whip Cassie's ass in that Hotel.

Weinstein didn't talk and neither did Bill. I don't know what they told them to keep their mouths shut but I think that unless it's drugs or Teerorism or murders you can't just jabber about other cases to get out from under your case.

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
you'll never know, the guy who supposedly got the money is dead
If Keefie D is right then Puff technically ain't guilty per se. He said that Diddy put a mill on Pac's head but baby Lane clipped Pac because he randomly saw him after getting stomped out.

Keefie said Puff never gave him the money so although technically it's conspiracy at the end of the day it can't be proven and basically Keefie admitted that they clapped Pac for other reasons.