M9HqH2H.png

RUxF0Mr.png

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
I said that.

the reason I said that is because he's got Brafman. Brafman is Gotti's attorney.

At the end of the day as far as we can tell Diddy won't be charged with murder. Basically he;s gonna be charged with being a freaky ass nikka with a coke habit.

Giving a nikka life for raping bytches that stayed with him for years is wild.

So since dipping with 50 million and being free is better than being Weinstien's roommate I have to assume that he was told that somehow he's not gonna be doing life even if h's being sentanced to life.

I mean they moved Larry Hoover to Chicago to see if they will let him out of jail.They believe that Larry did and still can get people touched on his say so.

And you expect a nikka who gave mad money to charity to do Life because he pressed some bytches out?

It's a 50/50 chance that Cassie will write a letter in support of his parole.

You can't have Prisons filled with people that the public doesn't unversally hate.
he's a wealthy black man with accusations of impropriety with women and a whole mess of influence on what is seen as black culture by non-black people.
They will throw the book at this man on principle and justify it on some morality policing shyt despite the litany of white folk with less money, and more money, who do the same shyt and get away with it. Dana White beat his wife and didn't nobody give a shyt whatsoever.

Thinking that they aren't going to make an example out of him and attempt to justify it's severity after the fact is an irrational belief to hold. they are going to come after that man looking to bury him, and anyone who gets too loud about his defense will be either painted with the same brush, or shamed for defending someone who, by all accounts, is pretty indefensible.

he's on an island right now.
the stuff alluding to Pac AND Big with his name mixed up in there is just going to make him radioactive to what few pockets of support in the community he might have actually gotten.

he didn't want to be seen like Russell Simmons for fleeing the country with his money,
so now he gon be in the country, without his money, in jail :yeshrug:

and the fact that Russell is the example here that will mostly be used just proves the difference. Because Roman Polansky was outchea raping, moved out the country and continued to work. Mans had celebrities flying out of America just to keep working with him. And that was all collectively handwaved and ignored to the point where most people don't even reference it anymore.

complexion for protection, etc.

that said...

fukk The Diddler - good riddance to bad rubbish

Lurkio

All Star
Daps
Foxy is basically in a situation where Aaliyah would be had she lived: She’d have to answer of all of the stuff she was around.

Foxy was there when Eric Von Zip allegedly handed the gun to Keefe D’s people for the Pac murder.

Foxy was around Hov underaged allegedly.

She’s a key figure in all this shyt and she admitted to some of it...

I know yall don’t think this shyt is over….cause its not…and 50 knows it...

Like…I didn’t even realize this scene in Belly was about Jay-z and Foxy:

:francis: :huhldup:

Didn’t read…

is it true that the only reason they haven’t banned your account is because you threatened to kill yourself if you can’t post here?

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Whatever is in that sealed document has to be :scust:

Also karma for how he fukked over Shyne
I can't believe that Shyne would do time for Diddy like that. You got nikkas snitching on their mommas and he stands tall for Diddy?

shyt if that was a lie he could come back to the states possibly sue for false imprisionment and write a book.