Sean Combs (Diddy) Arrested

GilSho

Veteran
Daps
The fact black people keep trying to pin other nikkas crimes on Jay Z is truly some crab in the barrel shyt. That nikka cleaned up his image decades ago and left that street shyt in the 90s. Mfs trying to equate being a grimy nikka with someone that was blowing up cars and raping bytches.

Kellz, Diddy, Tory, Cosby, Russell Simmons etc. All them nikkas went down due to crimes against women. When have hoes ever accused this nikka of anything?

And you know it's a witch-hunt because some of his contemporaries like Snoop, 50, TI and even Nas have been accused of violence against women and no one cared. :mjlol:

NastyEscobar

All Star
Daps
CRZh6kXTxQnd17fyBryDs0Mr1AifqT.gif

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If Keefie D is right then Puff technically ain't guilty per se. He said that Diddy put a mill on Pac's head but baby Lane clipped Pac because he randomly saw him after getting stomped out.

Keefie said Puff never gave him the money so although technically it's conspiracy at the end of the day it can't be proven and basically Keefie admitted that they clapped Pac for other reasons.
we all know why pac got popped, he got involved in gang sh!t and paid the price. i dont see how anything related to pac happens to puff, too much evidence of motive on keefe and orlando

CM_Burns

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't think this all happening after Puff publicly called that parent liquor company racist in the lawsuit was coincidence. And that's also why I don't think Jay is going down. I think he's smart enough to avoid creating the type of billionaire media enemies that could run with what's out there on him.