Superstar
Daps
518541a8-a58e-48af-bb17-62bfd75e1046_text.gif

fscballin

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Then its Denzel Washington and Spike Lee, then Nas, and even RZA. An attack in Jigga is an attack on all talented black male celebs.

Nah, Jay know where the bodies at. Don’t forget they got footage of him laying the smack down on Solange. I highly suspect there’s more where that came from. :sas2:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Then its Denzel Washington and Spike Lee, then Nas, and even RZA. An attack in Jigga is an attack on all talented black male celebs.
If you believe Azela Banks Rza brought Azela to Russell Crowe to fukk when she didn't he alledgely spat on her and called her the N-word.

That means Rza was sex trafficking.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Nah, Jay know where the bodies at. Don’t forget they got footage of him laying the smack down on Solange. I highly suspect there’s more where that came from. :sas2:

If anything, Beyonce would get in trouble too. Only people that want Hov and other black men to be taken down, are 50 Cent dikkriders that sound like Uncle Ruckus.

85 East

DJ D'eeznuts
Daps
I’m seeing viral tweets around Foxy Brown.

That shyt aint going away.

People are so weird with this.
Foxy is Brooklyn... She got older brothers who were there with her the whole time. I doubt they were letting their little sister get smutted out like that. Plus, if Jay's career as a rapper didn't bust, he knew Foxy was his meal ticket. He was writing mad verses for her. Jay really is a business man. I think so many people are trying to find some hidden link to his past. Maybe it's just me, but it seems forced.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
People are so weird with this.
Foxy is Brooklyn... She got older brothers who were there with her the whole time. I doubt they were letting their little sister get smutted out like that. Plus, if Jay's career as a rapper didn't bust, he knew Foxy was his meal ticket. He was writing mad verses for her. Jay really is a business man. I think so many people are trying to find some hidden link to his past. Maybe it's just me, but it seems forced.

If Foxy herself debunked this, then it means other people want Hov outta the picture.