Sean Combs (Diddy) Arrested

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Is the reason that he didn't leave the country because his ego is so big that it had him thinking that he would be found innocent? Or did the feds secretly tell him, we'll give you some time to get your affairs in order, but if you try to fly it's a wrap for you.

Even if he was being strictly watched, I feel like he could have looked into some el chapo-type escape tunnels, no?

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
The only thing ppl bring up abt jay is the foxy thing…and she’s denied that already…if anything happened there she could bring it up and get tens of millions

Puff is a sexual deviant and was blowing up ppls cars and doing all sorts of wild shyt…jay never moved like that…it’s crab shyt tying him in w puff’s crimes

Its 50 who wants to be the token last black man standing on Hollywood.

50 going after Spike Lee and Denzel, next.

Novembruh

Nah.
Daps
Reppin
The Bay
wasn't there some breh trying to say shyt was over because it was taking them too long to charge him and if they had something he would have already been charged
coulda only been someone completely unaware of the way federal prosecution works.
There's a reason the federal conviction rate in the 90%s. They ain't coming after you until they feel like they can all but guarantee a conviction, because they only have the one shot at it. So they'll be patient. Sure, maybe they ain't comin. But if they show up at your door, you may as well kiss home goodbye because you ain't goin back to it :francis:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
They gonna RICO this nikka and take everything he owns. nikka bout to pay for the next 30 years of company BBQs and office supplies
If they RICO him *which they will* unless he's absolutely stupid he had to have hid some money again going from near billionaire status to being down to his last 100 mill is wild but I'm gonna assume when they raided his place and he wasn't there he was carefully told why he shouldn't dip to some Island with 50 million.

I assume he's gonna stiff anyone suing him after Cassie and use the rest of his money to make sure he's living good in the slam and he's kids can still have those "racks of Lambos"

Paper Boi

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
coulda only been someone completely unaware of the way federal prosecution works.
There's a reason the federal conviction rate in the 90%s. They ain't coming after you until they feel like they can all but guarantee a conviction, because they only have the one shot at it. So they'll be patient. Sure, maybe they ain't comin. But if they show up at your door, you may as well kiss home goodbye because you ain't goin back to it :francis:
yeah people were schooling him, i forget who it was

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
The only thing ppl bring up abt jay is the foxy thing…and she’s denied that already…if anything happened there she could bring it up and get tens of millions

Puff is a sexual deviant and was blowing up ppls cars and doing all sorts of wild shyt…jay never moved like that…it’s crab shyt tying him in w puff’s crimes

If Jay did do any dirt, he's smart enough to make sure known it ever gets out or probably already paid people who needed to be paid. Puffy is a arrogant dude who thought he was untouchable.

Foxy is basically in a situation where Aaliyah would be had she lived: She’d have to answer of all of the stuff she was around.

Foxy was there when Eric Von Zip allegedly handed the gun to Keefe D’s people for the Pac murder.

Foxy was around Hov underaged allegedly.

She’s a key figure in all this shyt and she admitted to some of it...

I know yall don’t think this shyt is over….cause its not…and 50 knows it...

Like…I didn’t even realize this scene in Belly was about Jay-z and Foxy:

:francis: :huhldup:

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
I said that.

the reason I said that is because he's got Brafman. Brafman is Gotti's attorney.

At the end of the day as far as we can tell Diddy won't be charged with murder. Basically he;s gonna be charged with being a freaky ass nikka with a coke habit.

Giving a nikka life for raping bytches that stayed with him for years is wild.

So since dipping with 50 million and being free is better than being Weinstien's roommate I have to assume that he was told that somehow he's not gonna be doing life even if h's being sentanced to life.

I mean they moved Larry Hoover to Chicago to see if they will let him out of jail.They believe that Larry did and still can get people touched on his say so.

And you expect a nikka who gave mad money to charity to do Life because he pressed some bytches out?

It's a 50/50 chance that Cassie will write a letter in support of his parole.

You can't have Prisons filled with people that the public doesn't unversally hate.

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
If they RICO him *which they will* unless he's absolutely stupid he had to have hid some money again going from near billionaire status to being down to his last 100 mill is wild but I'm gonna assume when they raided his place and he wasn't there he was carefully told why he shouldn't dip to some Island with 50 million.

I assume he's gonna stiff anyone suing him after Cassie and use the rest of his money to make sure he's living good in the slam and he's kids can still have those "racks of Lambos"
I didn’t think you could RICO one dude :dead: