Seagate reveals prices for Ps5 ssd expansions

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I know you not talking about someone being broke.

Yall spent 5 pages arguing about how the ps5 storage solution was more expensive than Xbox. Yall argue about the affordability of these drives, then call nikkas broke for proving u wrong.

You bought a used mattress for you wife to lay in, stop it.

:laff:

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps

Yall spent 5 pages arguing about how the ps5 storage solution was more expensive than Xbox. Yall argue about the affordability of these drives, then call nikkas broke for proving u wrong.

full

Zero

Wig-Twisting Season
Daps

:damn:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

:leon:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So ya'll all copping the expansion drives, I take it that it's no longer in beta stage and fully available for the general public to install then?

I got the beta invite so I ordered it the day I received beta invite but they said wait for 3-4 week til I got email today that ssd shipped

TripleAgent

FBA. ZayK
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
This is cool and all, but when Sony gone let us upgrade components like PCs? Will be a much simpler process of swapping out parts and not dealing with any other settings. Im tryna drop $1k and be in the matrix:banderas:
You don't want that. You will lose some degree of optimization consoles enjoy over PCs. Developers would have to program for every possible combo like a PC.