Seagate reveals prices for Ps5 ssd expansions

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I know you not talking about someone being broke.

Yall spent 5 pages arguing about how the ps5 storage solution was more expensive than Xbox. Yall argue about the affordability of these drives, then call nikkas broke for proving u wrong.

You bought a used mattress for you wife to lay in, stop it.
I am, I'm talking to you about you :stopitslime:
You the nikka who joined a team of Sony stans to scour the entire internet to find the cheapest drive you could find, now you here like "seeeee, I saved 40 and even tho chip shortages gonna be a problem until 2023 others can get it cheaper too!!!"

That's cool and all but it's mostly bullshyt, it's cap. Whatever bootleg solution you found, it's not like supplies will meet demand. Most of y'all still gonna be paying more on average.

Now broke ass nikka, please stop using a fake mattress story to shield 2021 truths about you. That's a clear deflection :umad:

The topic if you wasn't broke would be about you having an option at all since Sony said fukk it :hubie:Now for the first time nearly a year after launch, you have "A" option and y'all nikkaz harping over how you saved $30 before taxes. Nah you not broke, and a mattress comment should throw me off your broke ass trail. Why do broke ass nikkaz always use broke ass nikka logic? :russ:

Don't get mad at me because you have your data capped :sas2:

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
I am, I'm talking to you about you :stopitslime:
You the nikka who joined a team of Sony stans to scour the entire internet to find the cheapest drive you could find, now you here like "seeeee, I saved 40 and even tho chip shortages gonna be a problem until 2023 others can get it cheaper too!!!"

You're full of shyt, I didn't go looking for the cheapest drive, the P5 plus was literally among the ssds listed as compatible when the beta opened. I got that ssd because it was the only one that wasn't sold out and I wasn't trying to wait.

It's yall fault you were using the most expensive ssd on the market to prove a point and got exposed. I actually own the shyt and I can tell you exactly how much the shyt cost.

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
You're full of shyt, I didn't go looking for the cheapest drive, the P5 plus was literally among the ssds listed as compatible when the beta opened. I got that ssd because it was the only one that wasn't sold out and I wasn't trying to wait.

It's yall fault you were using the most expensive ssd on the market to prove a point and got exposed. I actually own the shyt and I can tell you exactly how much the shyt cost.
I'm not doubting your purchase but what you just said backs up what I said which is supply and demand plus shortages means that most people will likely pay more than what we have to pay on Xbox. and I can go to the store or I can just go online and order one right now or at any time very convenient even if I had to pay $20 extra for what you said was the best :manny: that sounds like it's worth it wouldn't you agree since you was stuck getting the drive that you didn't even really want to get?

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
:blessed:

My WD-Black SSD SN850 1TB just finally arrived today and I installed, shyt downloading fast as fukk like in 3 minutes :damn:

Now, I don't have to delete the games anymore, I reinstalled the games again :blessed:

@Gizmo_Duck @Rekkapryde
I fukked up so bad canceling my original order to save 5 more dollars :francis:

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I know you not talking about someone being broke.

Yall spent 5 pages arguing about how the ps5 storage solution was more expensive than Xbox. Yall argue about the affordability of these drives, then call nikkas broke for proving u wrong.

You bought a used mattress for you wife to lay in, stop it.
People rib him for that but in all honesty it sounds frugal to me. I'm not a frugal person but they do stuff like buy used furniture.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
if I buy the 1TB joint will I now have 1TB + the previous SSD space or does this completely replace the previous space?

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
if I buy the 1TB joint will I now have 1TB + the previous SSD space or does this completely replace the previous space?
Unless you on the beta you'll just have your internal storage. When it goes live for everyone it's additional storage separate from the storage it comes with.