Seagate reveals prices for Ps5 ssd expansions

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Ok sure but I want a internal HDD. :why:

Samsung 980 Pro got the cosign for PS5. One of most popular sticks for PC brehs too. You can cop that now (make sure you research a heatsink that fits) but you won't be able to use it now if you're not in the beta.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
E7rbs3NUUAAyrqb
Don’t know where you got this pic but this drive is currently $250 with the heatsink.
https://shop.westerndigital.com/products/internal-drives/wd-black-sn850-nvme-ssd#WDS100T1XHE-00AFY0

Sony stans WLIM :mjlol:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Lol @ you posting the price without the heat sink. That's what I'm talking about

I got that directly from the Twitter post, it’s 50 dollars more with the heat sink, that’s not expensive at all for an extra tb and I will bet you money by feb of next year this is under 150 on Newegg’s. Xbox fans are gonna feel stupid this time next year

winb83

52 Years Young
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Michigan
I got that directly from the Twitter post, it’s 50 dollars more with the heat sink, that’s not expensive at all for an extra tb and I will bet you money by feb of next year this is under 150 on Newegg’s. Xbox fans are gonna feel stupid this time next year
My point is the fact that people can even use one without a heat sink will cause confusion. People even here are posting the price of the one without the heat sink. If you knew right away that wasn't usable as pictured why post it?

You can get a heat sink for less than $50 BTW as long as it fits.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
My point is the fact that people can even use one without a heat sink will cause confusion. People even here are posting the price of the one without the heat sink. If you knew right away that wasn't usable as pictured why post it?

You can get a heat sink for less than $50 BTW as long as it fits.
Because I didn’t feel like screenshotting my own pic and like you said heatsinks are cheap.

I think the fact that console wars even made such a big deal out of the heat sinks probably did this whol,e thing a major favor

Prince Akeem

Its not that deep breh....
Daps
Are y’all being obtuse on purpose? Y’all do know these will come down in price right?

Its willful stupidity at this point.
Sony lost this generation by next year :mjlol:

Yup. Sony lost this generation because of the price of third party optional SSD expansion drives. This is a totally grounded take and not complete console warrior dogshyt.

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
No. It’s $240 without the heat sink. The heat sink is only $10

and I’ll take that bet. No way the price drops $100 in a year:ufdup:

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
No. It’s $240 without the heat sink. The heat sink is only $10

and I’ll take that bet. No way the price drops $100 in a year:ufdup:

no it’s 199.99 without the heat sink I’m on the site right now. And I will take that bet that you will be able to find a equivalent 1tb SSD for 150 next year with the heatsink

I’ll put 50 dollars on it