Sea of thieves has become the fastest selling new ip this gen

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Dont know why im entertaining this but

2 million PLAYERS. So yea that does count game pass. Which is impressive but it doesnt change the fact that theres no proof that its the fastest selling new ip (of any console other than xbox one) this gen.

As for the article you copied the title of its flat out wromg, and disputed by every other site reporting this, and disputed by that greenbeard fakkit himself.
www.google.ca/amp/s/pcgamesn.com/sea-of-thieves/sea-of-thieves-fastest-selling-ip%3famp

The fastest selling thing does not include gamepass. And is not 2 million.

The 2 million players is a different stat and does include gamepass.

I dont know if you got those 2 things mixed up or if your straight bullshyttin. Either way :francis:

So Aaron goes out his way to say "and that doesn't include Gamepass" and you somehow still try to explain that away :laff:

This Dumbass thought he could take a different tweet that doesn't mention anything about Gamepass and act like it's the same comment :dahell:

Sites "disputing" it is another lie, nobody disputed anything but livid Sony fanboys :umad: the article I got that info from was from yesterday. All your info is outdated from 3+ days ago.

But what really exposes you guys as just sick internet fanboys, similar to trump supporters (Tru Story) is how you ignore the truth. My link has the exact link to Greenberg saying this...

But you COULDN'T have missed that, impossible. So you playing Russia tactics to make Sony appear like the winner. You nikkaz rigging results n shyt :laff:

Ok fukkboys, you have been exposed. You don't have to give me respect because I'll take it :win:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
So Aaron goes out his way to say "and that doesn't include Gamepass" and you somehow still try to explain that away :laff:

This Dumbass thought he could take a different tweet that doesn't mention anything about Gamepass and act like it's the same comment :dahell:

Sites "disputing" it is another lie, nobody disputed anything but livid Sony fanboys :umad: the article I got that info from was from yesterday. All your info is outdated from 3+ days ago.

But what really exposes you guys as just sick internet fanboys, similar to trump supporters (Tru Story) is how you ignore the truth. My link has the exact link to Greenberg saying this...

But you COULDN'T have missed that, impossible. So you playing Russia tactics to make Sony appear like the winner. You nikkaz rigging results n shyt :laff:

Ok fukkboys, you have been exposed. You don't have to give me respect because I'll take it :win:

2 million Players and fastest selling is 2 different things :snoop:. Greenbergs tweet you posted specifically says" the fastest selling ip doesnt include gamepass", not the 2 million PLAYERS. In your world there would be 0 people using gamepass because all 2 million players would have bought the game. Its not even a hard concept to understand. If 2 million people bought it there would be more than 2 million players :mjlol:. Im not gonna keep posting links. Its all over the place. Come on breh

Last edited:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area

2 million PLAYERS. So yea that does count game pass. Which is impressive but it doesnt change the fact that theres no proof that its the fastest selling new ip (of any console other than xbox one) this gen.

As for the "PCGamesN" (:mjlol:) article you copied the title of, its flat out wrong, and disputed by every other site reporting this, and disputed by that "greenbeard" fakkit himself.
www.google.ca/amp/s/pcgamesn.com/sea-of-thieves/sea-of-thieves-fastest-selling-ip%3famp

I dont know if you got those 2 things mixed up or if your straight bullshyttin. Either way :francis:

Peace :salute:

am I reading this right, 1.5 million of the 2 million players were on PC :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
2 million Players and fastest selling is 2 different things :snoop:. Greenbergs tweet you posted specifically says" the fastest selling ip doesnt include gamepass", not the 2 million PLAYERS. In your world there would be 0 people using gamepass because all 2 million players would have bought the game. Its not even a hard concept to understand. If 2 million people bought it there would be more than 2 million players :mjlol:. Im not gonna keep posting links. Its all over the place. Come on breh
They hit 2 million players in the first 48 (or was it 72?) And that was reported on that day, and we discussed it here already.

But fukk that, lets get back to my link. You know, the link titled "Sea of thieves SELLS 2 MILLION COPIES"

Then within the exact same article Aaron Greenberg says "and those numbers do not include game pass" (what numbers is he talking about that don't include Gamepass dummy :snoop:) and because you're a salty fanboy you once again point to outdated info and go "Welp, obviously Microsoft miscounted"

But the truth is something else is painfully obvious...

:umad:

am I reading this right, 1.5 million of the 2 million players were on PC :mjlol:
Where did you read that, could you quote the lines that made you come to that conclusion? And that would be funny to you because you like PC? Hilarious :gucci:
9 pages celebrating a game outselling Quantum Break. :what:

X-Bots have lost their damn minds. :gucci:
So posting results of first week sales of a new ip is celebrating? Then what do you call What you're doing in the same thread? Crying furiously while simultaneously lying attempting to push a false narrative?

@Barnett114 got mad when I made my own thread to discuss real issues with ni no kuni2. Cacs started yelling "censor that man :damn:"
Then I make this thread and you guys group hate/lie post :wow:

Now in YOUR case, you keep saying how it outsold quantum break which is a better game than most of the games you've played this gen :ufdup: but you and everyone else had failed to name the first party new ip that Sony or Nintendo released THIS ENTIRE GENERATION THAT HAS DONE BETTER.

No way this thread goes this long without an answer So... I think you indirectly told us why you mad :win:

Name the Game or stay in yo lane :boss:

neva loust

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Where did you read that, could you quote the lines that made you come to that conclusion? And that would be funny to you because you like PC? Hilarious

because the developer said the game hit 2 million players and welcomed 500k XBL friends... 2 million - 500k is 1.5 million...

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
because the developer said the game hit 2 million players and welcomed 500k XBL friends... 2 million - 500k is 1.5 million...
oh ok, the 400,000 Friendships line. The thing is that line came from a different article, one that predates the 2 million announcement. As for your angle, I don't think it matters because it's the same game, they play together. Everybody eats except Sony fanboys. And that's why they are here, eyeballing these meals :blessed:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
one that predates the 2 million announcement.

As for the "PCGamesN" (:mjlol:) article you copied the title of, its flat out wrong, and disputed by every other site reporting this, and disputed by that "greenbeard" fakkit himself.

Peace :salute:

?? where does it predate the 2 million info? literally says 2 million players

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
?? where does it predate the 2 million info? literally says 2 million players
It reached 2 million players after how long, 48 hrs, 72hrs, or after a full week, which is it?

Your post which still comes before my post, says over 2mil. Is it closer to 3mil now or did they only press 2million copies, guess the Game is soldout now :damn:

The post only states >500,000 which could be anything but I would conclude that the PC version may have sold more. And if you think about it, Gamepass makes it so Xbox gamers wouldn't HAVE to buy it. Remember, those numbers are noir included in the 2 million sales. And while pc gamers can get it via Gamepass, Gamepass is an Xbox thing so it would require a person to have both. So a PC Only gamer is forced to buy, right?

And there are way more PC gamers to try it. So at the end of the day, you get online and you'll play with more Xbox gamers than not thanks to Gamepass.

You being a PC centric gamer, you are looking for a negative, but I have told no lies in this reply :win:

itsyoung!!

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
It reached 2 million players after how long, 48 hrs, 72hrs, or after a full week, which is it?

Your post which still comes before my post, says over 2mil. Is it closer to 3mil now or did they only press 2million copies, guess the Game is soldout now :damn:

The post only states >500,000 which could be anything but I would conclude that the PC version may have sold more. And if you think about it, Gamepass makes it so Xbox gamers wouldn't HAVE to buy it. Remember, those numbers are noir included in the 2 million sales. And while pc gamers can get it via Gamepass, Gamepass is an Xbox thing so it would require a person to have both. So a PC Only gamer is forced to buy, right?

And there are way more PC gamers to try it. So at the end of the day, you get online and you'll play with more Xbox gamers than not thanks to Gamepass.

You being a PC centric gamer, you are looking for a negative, but I have told no lies in this reply :win:

I want to refuse you are this dumb but youve been here so long its just who you are

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
I want to refuse you are this dumb but youve been here so long its just who you are
So I'm dumb?

Ok smart guy with the limited emotional stability... Could you provide a answer to these simple questions?

How many copies of Sea of thieves was sold on Xbox?

How many people on Xbox got Gamepass which comes with sera of thieves and cost 1/6th of the price of the retail.

Now since I'm dumb I guess I can't see how you're entire argument is a salt based nutrient. Yes, your fanboyism for the PC realm isn't in overdrive right now :usure:

Are there more Xbox or PC players on sea of thieves bruh?

If you can't answer any of that then shut the fukk up :yeshrug:
You sir are too biased which makes you too stupid to have any grasp of things like the convenience of a Game Pass option. In your mind you would assume that people wouldn't use the easier route to access the game because you are very smart person. Have a nice day genius :umad:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
These xidiots really thought it sold 2 mil?????

This is confirmed:. MS said it was their fastest selling new IP this gen.

The 2 million players includes gamepass.

I see y'all got some selective readers tryna crown sea of shyt.

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
These xidiots really thought it sold 2 mil?????

This is confirmed:. MS said it was their fastest selling new IP this gen.

The 2 million players includes gamepass.

I see y'all got some selective readers tryna crown sea of shyt.
I love how you bolded your points Lord Beasley of the Moteasir tribe :mjlol:
Could you do all of us favor and reply directly to this below, could of saved 5 pages of crying...

So GI says what you been saying, Aaron clears up the confusion, selective reading then consumes you..the denial is real :wow:

And then kind sir @Lord Beasley since you bolded the word "their" you see, I been having the damndest time finding anyone post up the Sony or Nintendo NEW IP THIS GEN THAT HAD DID BETTER, I'll wait because greatness awaits, your reply will deliver on the Sony promise :banderas:

Or it'll expose you as the furious fanboy you clearly are :francis: