Sea of thieves has become the fastest selling new ip this gen

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land
I just played this shyt nonstop for 4 hours straight with a random I just met and almost couldn't pull myself from doing quests.

:snoop:

I bought this shyt for my son and I'm getting addicted to it. fukk.
Yup game is a lot of fun.

I'm playing solo. I like getting drunk and fukking around:heh:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Threads like this are why people think the arcadium is trash.
Its not the thread as much as it is the furious sony gamers that wanna create a false narrative.
You dudes no lie act identical to the republican party, and you sir remind me of Donald Trump
Jr. :francis:
Treyway nikka, you the type of nikka to get fukked in the butt :camby:
I just played this shyt nonstop for 4 hours straight with a random I just met and almost couldn't pull myself from doing quests.

:snoop:

I bought this shyt for my son and I'm getting addicted to it. fukk.
Well Well Well, now COLI... when was the last time a sony gamer talked about being addicted to a sony game :ohhh:

Just like the faster selling new IP from sony/Nintendo question, I'll wait :popcorn:

Dotcom

OnAComUP
Daps
Idk if u really trolling or just a idiot?

Craig never mentioned sales ever
Lol court has bias hate toward Sony, it over shadows his good judgement toward anything when it comes to Xbox it’s always a positive no matter how downfall the conclusions. No matter how you toss the apple it never falls far from the tree really. He always see the victory in Xbox and the important thing is Sea of Thieves is the type of shyt he enjoys. Lol. 2 million sales. This is Xbox big comeback. The best game ever type shyt. Lol:shaq: It just doesn’t appeal to me :mjlol: