Sea of thieves has become the fastest selling new ip this gen

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
These xidiots really thought it sold 2 mil?????

This is confirmed:. MS said it was their fastest selling new IP this gen.

The 2 million players includes gamepass.

I see y'all got some selective readers tryna crown sea of shyt.

The game sold 20k in a week in Microsoft's second biggest market, how could these retards have possibly thought it sold 2 mill??? :mjlol:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
:picard:Good God y’all really goin in on each other. :laff:What the hell did I miss?
Simple, they thought they could move the narrative to it didn't sell 2mil. Little did the know it did pass 2mil so they are all doing the sacred art of seppuku on this topic :dahell:
This tweet kills theie entire argument and literally every Sony supporter pulled a Beasley :mjlol:
The game sold 20k in a week in Microsoft's second biggest market, how could these retards have possibly thought it sold 2 mill??? :mjlol:
I don't know, maybe because of this

I sense Russia/collusion/FURIOUSNESS :francis:

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
Simple, they thought they could move the narrative to it didn't sell 2mil. Little did the know it did pass 2mil so they are all doing the sacred art of seppuku on this topic :dahell:
This tweet kills theie entire argument and literally every Sony supporter pulled a Beasley :mjlol:

:laff:

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Wait... :patrice:

You don't actually think this game sold two million do you???? Even the other x-bots don't think that. Nobody could possibly think that. How stupid are you exactly? :gucci:

Lord Beasley

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
469 x 972 x 702
I love how you bolded your points Lord Beasley of the Moteasir tribe :mjlol:
Could you do all of us favor and reply directly to this below, could of saved 5 pages of crying...

So GI says what you been saying, Aaron clears up the confusion, selective reading then consumes you..the denial is real :wow:

And then kind sir @Lord Beasley since you bolded the word "their" you see, I been having the damndest time finding anyone post up the Sony or Nintendo NEW IP THIS GEN THAT HAD DID BETTER, I'll wait because greatness awaits, your reply will deliver on the Sony promise :banderas:

Or it'll expose you as the furious fanboy you clearly are :francis:

This nikka is retarded. How do you not get this?

They told you it was the fastest selling without giving you sales numbers. 2mil players =/= 2 mil sales you dummy

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Apparently gamers love dogshyt :yeshrug:

And it was the number one streamed Game on twitch during its first week (for those keeping score)

I'm just thankful that Xbox keeps delivering the games :salute:
Speaking of which, y'all see them games with gold for next month? We are all witnesses :whew:
Stop is slime. Horizon Zero Dawn did 3 mil 1st 3 weeks. SOT is #1 for Xbox only

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Wait... :patrice:

You don't actually think this game sold two million do you???? Even the other x-bots don't think that. Nobody could possibly think that. How stupid are you exactly? :gucci:
Hes got to be trolling which is weird to devote so much effort to it.

Or he now realizes that hes wrong but hes in too deep so hes like fukk it :russ:

He cant be serious. Can he? :mindblown:

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang

They told you it was the fastest selling without giving you sales numbers. 2mil players =/= 2 mil sales you dummy
The tweet was in response to it selling 2 mil so you obviously Russian group trolling, doesn't change the facts :umad:
Stop is slime. Horizon Zero Dawn did 3 mil 1st 3 weeks. SOT is #1 for Xbox only
Well this game been out a week and is over 2mil, so I'm gonna go out on a tiny limb and say you're probably incorrect.

Show us his much it sold in week 1 or :camby: And is it considered a first party title as well (I'm not sure)
Gamepass numbers skewing everything
Yep, group trolling. Its been fun, but as a real life pirate, I have some booty I must attend to :win: