Daps
Reppin
NULL

Grand Conde

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So what new ip this gen sold faster again? We almost at page 4 and you guys have failed to name a single title. Of course the goalposts have been adjusted, did you check your pm sir?

Impossible to answer, since no one knows how many copies SoT has actually sold. But it won't get close to beating Horizon. :umad:

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Again follow along dikkhead.

My post was about Quantum Break.

Game easily sold 2 million, but for some reason that's unimpressive to you stans, while simultaneously posting a 2 million selling Sony game as a smashing success.

You are trash breh.

Do better :smh:
I’ll give u 100$ if u can prove this game sold 2 million

Captain Crunch

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NY
@PS4
Even though I probably won’t play it, but I hope this does well, so MS will give more power to Rare. Hopefully we get a new Conker; Viva Piñata, or Banjo.

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
Ok, mad fury being tossed around here. I dropped a bomb on page one that nobody peeped because of obarths link :mjlol:

Splatoon 2 is a sequel bruh :ld:

I lol'd :thumbsup:

Yes

My link on page one says 2mil in 48 hrs (or was it 72?) Xbox wire ftw :blessed:

So what new ip this gen sold faster again? We almost at page 4 and you guys have failed to name a single title. Of course the goalposts have been adjusted, did you check your pm sir?
:deadmanny: im just going off the article that was cited in this thread which said fastest selling Microsoft new ip. If thats the only proof you got then thats what it is. Im not the the one making claims about sales in here.

Like i said earlier. So many xbots buying up this garbage game, getting finessed by Microsoft, is a L anyway. Not something to be bragging about :russ:

Last edited:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I can admit no mans sky was trash. I never bought it. Guarantee i wasnt on here defending it. Why cant xbots be honest about no mans sea? :jbhmm:

MeachTheMonster

YourFriendlyHoodMonster
Daps
Reppin
Tha Land