Sea of thieves has become the fastest selling new ip this gen

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
I purchased both. And the situations aren't the same at all.

It's only you Sony stans that have played neither comparing the two.
Theyre both exclusives that were supposed to be unique kinds of "experiences" (:deadmanny:) that people had high hopes for. That both got shyt on by critics and gamers. Their situations are alike in that way, which was the only point of my post

Last edited:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
From Forbes

But this is declaring that Sea of Thieves is the fastest selling Microsoft first-party new IP of this generation, as originally, I saw some people saying that Duncan meant that it had out-sold games like Horizon Zero Dawn or Bloodborne in the same launch window.

Rather this is just among new Microsoft IPs this generation, which does not include established IPs like Halo, Forza or Gears, but instead the likes of Ryse, Sunset Overdrive and Quantum Break. It has also launched simultaneously on console and PC while Sony and Nintendo first party games do not, so it’s a bit apples and oranges. Still good news for Microsoft, but I have seen a lot of people reporting this statement context-free.

We were only thinking about Quantum Break. I forgot about Ryse. It sold faster than Ryse :krs:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
What’s this thread even about?
Its about trying to make a trash game look good by using a misleading thread title. Reason being, its an exclusive, from a company that doesn't release many exclusives. Thus stans of said company are forced to stan the trash game, because options for stanning are limited. :ehh:

Last edited:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
Apparently gamers love dogshyt :yeshrug:

And it was the number one streamed Game on twitch during its first week (for those keeping score)

I'm just thankful that Xbox keeps delivering the games :salute:
Speaking of which, y'all see them games with gold for next month? We are all witnesses :whew:
Nice try spin doctor.

You one delusional stan... Faster selling Microsoft IP

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
Look, I'll say this one time. A lot of you dudes is moist :yeshrug:
Idk if u really trolling or just a idiot?

Craig never mentioned sales ever
Not trolling, not an idiot, but I do deal with them on a daily basis. If you learn how to scroll in a downwards like motion you would have came to what Aaron later said :ufdup:

Literally the next paragraph...
There is nothing anywhere there saying the game sold two million copies. You might actually be illiterate.
Is that right :dwillhuh: Then what does this say since you Zoolander nikkaz run this asylum...
"Aaron Greenberg, also tweeted to say that the "fastest-selling" descriptor doesn't apply to players accessing the game through gamespass."
So it doesn't apply to Gamepass :smugbiden:
I’ll give u 100$ if u can prove this game sold 2 million
The same article mentions 2 million but you know... So uh, can somebody name the Sony or Nintendo new ip that sold this fast this gen?

Did you nikkaz forget this is Rareware returning back to its roots. You calling this wack inky because you're envious. If this was a Sony exclusive you nikkaz would all be wearing pirate hats n shyt, fukk outta here :laff:
:stopitslime:

I see no 2 million
:umad:
What’s this thread even about?
Exactly what the thread title says minus the word "first party"
Even that is something the haters can't accept and they ate claiming that's just amongst Xbox games but :stop:

When asked to name the Nintendo or Sony new ip this gen that has sold this fast, they change the subject. I'm like the 6ix 9ine of the coli right now, hottest nikka in the Arcadium. Treyway muthafukka, shout out to my Dominican nikkaz...

Cladyclad

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Detroit Lions, Michigan Wolverines & LWO
Look, I'll say this one time. A lot of you dudes is moist :yeshrug:

Not trolling, not an idiot, but I do deal with them on a daily basis. If you learn how to scroll in a downwards like motion you would have came to what Aaron later said :ufdup:

Literally the next paragraph...

Is that right :dwillhuh: Then what does this say since you Zoolander nikkaz run this asylum...

So it doesn't apply to Gamepass :smugbiden:

The same article mentions 2 million but you know... So uh, can somebody name the Sony or Nintendo new ip that sold this fast this gen?

Did you nikkaz forget this is Rareware returning back to its roots. You calling this wack inky because you're envious. If this was a Sony exclusive you nikkaz would all be wearing pirate hats n shyt, fukk outta here :laff:

:umad:

Exactly what the thread title says minus the word "first party"
Even that is something the haters can't accept and they ate claiming that's just amongst Xbox games but :stop:

When asked to name the Nintendo or Sony new ip this gen that has sold this fast, they change the subject. I'm like the 6ix 9ine of the coli right now, hottest nikka in the Arcadium. Treyway muthafukka, shout out to my Dominican nikkaz...
So selling 2 million it should be number 1 on npd next month. Right?

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
For the fukkin morons who repeat lies and the websites that don't care to even understand what sea of thieves is doing :snoop:

I think internet website gamers feel like they are supposed to control the experience instead of being entertained by it :dahell: How about all of you try shutting the fukk up and enjoy the dame game. It just might be damn good :wow:

And lmao at some places claiming there is nothing to it or thinking what you see currently is all you'll get :mjlol: but why take my word for it, lets hear it directly from the horses mouth...

Duncan also said that change was coming to the game (on top of the 20GB update that went live recently): “we have been listening to your feedback, so please stay tuned for an upcoming update where we will talk about what we have heard from the community and how Sea of Thieves will evolve based on our vision and player feedback.”
20gig update recently eh, wow, the game A way out is only 17gb total. You guys think stuff was added? You think they are even close to done adding? Are you trying it out or crying about?

Call me all the names you want but at the end of the day you can't call me a liar :umad:

Now which Sony or Nintendo new first party ip sold faster this gen, the dodging of this question had been heeeeelariosoooo. Just name the fukkin game already children or apologize to your leader in the club house :win:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
So selling 2 million it should be number 1 on npd next month. Right?
What is going on here bruh, you alright?
First you and grand demonstrate reading comprehension deficiencies, I slowly walk you thru it and now it's "well, then npd then :sadbron:"

What more do you want, me to write out the title of the article? I'll copy n paste it so there are no mistakes...

Sea of Thieves sells 2 million in its first week

That's the title of the article you're disputing. Then in that article is the Aaron Greenberg addition of this doesn't include Gamepass. Now you want me to tell you what npd will have? I can only assume sea of thieves, I know Xbox unlike Sony doesn't lie about game sales. Now are you going to man up and admit you was wrong? If you was a man of your words, you owe me $100 too :francis:

TBdaGhost

Bay Bay
Daps
What is going on here bruh, you alright?
First you and grand demonstrate reading comprehension deficiencies, I slowly walk you thru it and now it's "well, then npd then :sadbron:"

What more do you want, me to write out the title of the article? I'll copy n paste it so there are no mistakes...

Sea of Thieves sells 2 million in its first week

That's the title of the article you're disputing. Then in that article is the Aaron Greenberg addition of this doesn't include Gamepass. Now you want me to tell you what npd will have? I can only assume sea of thieves, I know Xbox unlike Sony doesn't lie about game sales. Now are you going to man up and admit you was wrong? If you was a man of your words, you owe me $100 too :francis:
Dont know why im entertaining this but

2 million PLAYERS. So yea that does count game pass. Which is impressive but it doesnt change the fact that theres no proof that its the fastest selling new ip (of any console other than xbox one) this gen.

As for the "PCGamesN" (:mjlol:) article you copied the title of, its flat out wrong, and disputed by every other site reporting this, and disputed by that "greenbeard" fakkit himself.
www.google.ca/amp/s/pcgamesn.com/sea-of-thieves/sea-of-thieves-fastest-selling-ip%3famp

The fastest selling thing does not include gamepass. And is not 2 million.

The 2 million players is a different stat and does include gamepass.

I dont know if you got those 2 things mixed up or if your straight bullshyttin. Either way :francis:

Peace :salute:

Last edited: