Sea of Stars (by the creators of The Messenger)

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
Demo is out on Steam now. Downloaded but no time to play, will play soon.

I came in here just to post this. I just tried it out for a few minutes. Looks good on deck and seems to run just fine. My only issue is that the movement (walk speed) seems slow and there didn't seem to be an option to run. Maybe I missed it or something, tho I could've sworn I attepted all the buttons.

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
appreciate the update. downloading now :banderas:

I came in here just to post this. I just tried it out for a few minutes. Looks good on deck and seems to run just fine. My only issue is that the movement (walk speed) seems slow and there didn't seem to be an option to run. Maybe I missed it or something, tho I could've sworn I attepted all the buttons.
First thoughts? didn't find the time to play yet.

Tunez

Lloyd Banks Stan
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside, 2gz Up

Same

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
First thoughts? didn't find the time to play yet.

You just quoted them breh, lol. I only played like 20 minutes and stated what I gathered previously from there.
I ended up being the demo a few weeks ago. It's a definite day 1 purchase for me. Definitely has that Chrono Trigger feel, but still doing doing a bit of its own thing as well. I just hope you get more party members.

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I hope this sells well.

Regardless if the game ends up being poo, I have to support the 2d art work.

It's been a long time coming

:banderas:

The Guru

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I ended up being the demo a few weeks ago. It's a definite day 1 purchase for me. Definitely has that Chrono Trigger feel, but still doing doing a bit of its own thing as well. I just hope you get more party members.
Still haven't played :pachaha:
Sounds good though, exactly what i was hoping.