Sea of Stars (by the creators of The Messenger)

Instant Classic

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Oh shyt, nice!

Its still gonna have to wait until after armored core, starfield, phantom liberty
I still don't understand how these publishers plan releases. Why release a game like answiched between those games mentioned above. Plus, you also have Baldur's gate for PS5 players, so there's no way this game is going to win playtime among those heavy hitters. Same can be said with a game like Alan Wake 2 releasing in between heavy hitters. Like I want these games to do well, but even if it's on a service you're not going to pry most gamers away from the heavy hitters

Animal House

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
My next four games between August and November will be AC, BG 3, Spider-Man and Lords of the Fallen

Not including the backlog :wow:

I really wanted to play this but I won’t until 2024, this should’ve dropped last month tbh

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
fukk, i forgot :snoop:

shyt makes no sense, august is empty for console players, july has been mostly empty, november is empty, etc. but lets release everything within a week of august and september and then within a week of october
awkward-black.gif

iceberg_is_on_fire

Honolulu Blue Ski Mask Way
Daps
Reppin
Lombardi Trophies in Allen Park
What did I miss?
July is pretty bare, I'll give you that. F1 Manager Deluxe Edition unlocks for me tomorrow on Steam but not on consoles yet.

August for me is Madden and the physical release of Dead Cells with all the dlc in one package. November is Persona 5 Tactica and Star Ocean: The Second Story R.

September (5) and October (8) is pretty crazy for respective months though. This is without me knowing launch titles for the Quest 3 too.

MischievousMonkey

Gor bu dëgër
Daps

Very interesting documentary. Beautiful entrepreneurial adventure. Their commitment is palpable.

No grinding? :whoo:

I just hope the story will be at least serviceable. The Messenger benefitted tremendously from its humor but it seems from the demo that this game won't have that aspect to help its narrative shine.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Played the demo for a bit last night. Game is dope as hell, definitely the closest thing to chrono trigger I’ve played since

They’re setting it up for failure with that release date though. I hope they got paid well from sony and microsoft

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Played the demo for a bit last night. Game is dope as hell, definitely the closest thing to chrono trigger I’ve played since

They’re setting it up for failure with that release date though. I hope they got paid well from sony and microsoft

Didn't know the demo out