Scottie Pippen, Luc Longley, Horace Grant to go on "No Bull Tour" A response to the last dance.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thats the point i was making. People make those same point about MJ as if he had a full career without Pippen.
Man played 3 years before Pip got there, missed damn near the entirety of the 2nd with a broken foot, and had to face the 85 and 86 Celtics 2 years in a row and people talking about he was 1-9 before Pip got there

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Man played 3 years before Pip got there, missed damn near the entirety of the 2nd with a broken foot, and had to face the 85 and 86 Celtics 2 years in a row and people talking about he was 1-9 before Pip got there
Took a lotto team to a playoff team without pippen or any actual talent on the roster.

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
He's 1-9, but how many shytty teams did he have before Pippen? He carried teams. Pippen couldn't carry shyt. Pippen has been overrated cuz of Jordan bailing him out so many times. He is not on the level of any of Brons best teammates. Wade and Kyrie are way better than Pippen ever was
Lol stfu. Kyrie stans the most annoying people on the internet

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Scottie is overly-emotional, insecure, with disillusions of grandeur stemming from playing his prime in the shadow of the greatest player who ever laced em up. He definitely said some stupid, childish shyt but NOTHING he said about Jordan warrants Jordan allowing his son to rub around with the man’s ex-wife.

Its levels to this shyt. If you were to say “Ziggiy is an overrated poster and he needed me to have any presence on the Coli” I wouldn’t respond by seeking my son on your ex-wife.

nikka SAID HE DIDNT EVEN GIVE MJ
CONDOLENCES WHEN HIS POPS DIED....

WHAT WAS THE POINT OF MAKING THAT PUBLIC?
THAT WAS BASICALLY HIM TELLING THE WORLD
WHAT HE THINKS OF MIKE.

GLOVES WERE OFF.

:devil:
:evil:

LastSecondRuger

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The End
But the argument that Mike was 1-9 pre Pip because in part, Charles Oakley as a 2nd option against a team considered one of the greatest of all time doesn't work?
i’m not arguing that they didn’t mutually benefit. i’m arguing that without pippen i don’t think jordan even gets one.

losing record in the playoffs and the regular szn without pippen

and obviously pippen wouldn’t have won shyt either

but he has been more successful without jordan than the other way around

rbksNgirbauds

Even on the court we stay flyy, Jada & A.I.
Daps
It would not matter what they say.

I saw the shyt frfr.
I saw the practices before then.
Plus I saw their deer in headlight.
shook practices before and after as well.

In that.
None of them came in and did shyt on their own like Jordan.
Scottie ol Brad sellers doppelganger face ass better shut all the way the fukk up too. Ol scary soft delusion country bum fukk Popeye geep face ass nikka.
Morherfukker was the naia best player and never did shyt Mike was on. As rhe alternative collegiate level best player in the naia.

Bobby knight is not telling the trailblazers. Well play him at center then for you scottie. Stop the cap. You was green and a deer in headlights clone of garbage Brad sellers. Till Mike had to work up the green guys he had. Which is a testament to mj as a motivator. Not your actual game. You played up because you were around Mike. If you were so dope. You would have beat the Lakers for dolo. With a higher resourced lineup than Mike ever had.
on any day as a pro. You would have won with charles. Plus known you not on shyt to Charles. Instead of throwing some country boi misunderstanding of the ring slash goat argument in Charles face. Like you are a goat player. When you not. You got stans that just glazed you. To make you feel better for being soft.
Plus you was too busy trying to flaug with females to be focused frfr. After getting fame directly from being next to Mike.
To go pay attention to sound financial advice. From Mike when Mike only made 2.3 himself.
Way before the thirty mil. When Mike revolutionized business on all fronts from tax code to image and likeness to thr full gamut.
Influencing everything from the model cars anyone drove. To pioneering the suv singlehandedly with the blazer. To the now heavy horse power Two door with the zr1 corvette. To anything else found relevent in business and ownership as a advancement. That is from jordan. Yet you ignoring the actual real American business pioneer. In real time too.
Mike told you what the deal is and you overthought and made the wrong choice from contract to health injuries. Where as a consumer we could tell and you schlup'd it. Instead of accepting leadership at point guard.
to open it up for kukoc. To give you all a mega whip and make it easier in all of you.
Instead you logged jammed the frontcourt. False platooning yourself at the three. Instead of proving you were a leader and taking over at the one.
You schlup'd and are still mad.

The fanbase and everyone could see it.
Plus refused to get surgery when it was needed. Out of contract dispute. When reinsdork told Michael way worse inflammatory things publically. when Mike was injured with his foot injury.
Yet what did you do as grown six.nine nikka.

You pouted. Just like that soft ass migraine headache shyt.

Drink some water and have a Tylenol nikka.

A headache.. you could bought a detroit golddigger with you.
to a back lot in detroit and got rid of that during halftime.

What did you do.
Cry on the bench the whole game.

To the point.

We did not let that hold you back. We just tried to gloss over your bytchass country podunk town nikkadom.
That you had a father sick as hell and you did not rise up. Boi...if you do not stop.

You the softest nba multi champion in history.

Of course you wanna go on tour. After mj son made you a gelding and put you in yo place. Mike ain't have to say shyt. Mike kid low key light weight sonned you.

Horace need to stop too.
Yo gripe with fukk'n Krause and reinsdork.
Pip too.

Longley just the beneficiary of being tall, white and safe.

If they do not stop.

Unless you gon give us. Your footage from your incredible endorsement deals. That warranted taping everything. Before vlog'n was a mainstream ideal and completely taboo and also made fun of. Yet the nonvisionary. Ungrateful to be there nikkaz now wanna talk. You should have let your game do the talking for you back them. To get all the shyt video taped to have proof.

Miss me with the bullshyt. As I seen Michael Jordan since I was little as fukk. Be as approachable a superstar given his draw. [ My best friend on his eighth bday. Was like I wish to become best friends woth Michael Jordan. Then became friends with jordan. That my trickle down effect meeting of mj as an adult. Is coli false narrative misguided comedic lore. ]
While also out working any bull. I never saw scottie or Horace down there.
for six hours past practice being over still out there. Numerous days like Mike.

They better stop.

They not even on the level to understand.
Any amenity they got is from jordan. As they have no frame of reference. to know wtf they talembout. As far as succeeding in the nba for dolo. From the first tip off.

Not a rampup.

Scottie
Horace
Luc

From first nba game tipoff.

Art Barr
Damn. All facts tho

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Why are we giving pippen props for a position.
that already was known ans used in the same light. Magic Johnson was thee wing forward before tragic magic and being made to be the leader at point in every possible way.

Kobe's dad. Jellybean Bryant already brought the ball up the floor. To facilitate from the forward position and initiate the offense. Hence why kobe played his natural at pg in high school. Plus kobe had sauce as a euro going coast to coast. Yes kobe emulated jordan. Yet being a facilitator from a forward position.
That was also jellybean Bryant.
So this idea pippen was rhe first is not true. The verbiage or term of wing forward to point forward. Was coined in mainstream pr circles for pippen. Yet to try to fully credit pip.
as the first point forward is not true at all.

nikkaz trying to give scottie props. For shyt Benji never got to do in thr nba.

It be nikkaz in chicago with no frame of reference.
for Benji.
or skillet.
in that era.
Who have no idea.
that love of the point forward came from Benji. That they take that trickle down.
from chi town grief and disguised it.
as fake adoration for pip. When pip is just being given verbiage and credit. For shyt Benji was supposed to do. In that pip was never regarded.
like Benji in pick up in the chi as a teen.
To show comparison.
Where Benji was way nicer than pip in high school.
alternatively when pip was the naia poy. To illustrate the difference.

Art Barr

Last edited: