Scottie Pippen, Luc Longley, Horace Grant to go on "No Bull Tour" A response to the last dance.

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Watch how the same folks who regarded every single verb and noun spoken by jordan to be the absolute truth and facts dismiss out of hand what these guys have to say, they select and choose which star players team mates and peers they want to agree with all to support their narrative. This guys deserve to have their full say and have their views heard every bit as jordan.
I don't have a issue with all sides speaking their truth

My issue is with the premise. I've even heard guys like Shannon sharp repeat nonsense. This idea that the last dance was a mesmerizing folk tale designed to only paint Jordan in the best of light while shytting on everybody else

Jordan literally bullied Scott burell for a quarter of the documentary. How is that painting him in the best light? It basically exposed how Jordan was a complete ass behind the scenes. It dealt with every controversy ever rumored about Jordan from Republicans buy shoes too to his voting record. This angle never made sense to me

Pippen is just mad that he got exposed for how he handled his own contract. He rode the sympathy card for decades living in the bulls treated him wrong. Then it comes out Jerry advised him not to sign the deal. That is what pippen upset at.

Braman

Superstar
Daps
Honestly he not a top 75 player either imo. he jimmy butler that got to play with MJ for most of his career.
Wherever people end up ranking Jimmy at the end of his career is where scottie would've been ranked had he played without mj.
No shade with that comparison either, i think Jimmy is a really good player too, but scotties legacy obviously got a higher boost than Jimmy;s ever will because he got to play with MJ.

This is nonsense.

First, hypotheticals don’t matter.

2nd, Scottie gets pioneer points. He is the blueprint for what you take for granted now, the versatile ball handling wing. There is no Jimmy butler—- or Grant hill, or t mac, or Paul George, etc—-without Pippen.

We need to get out of that eye test bullshyt. When we talk all time greats, we are not talking about your bloody eye test or someones ‘bag’. It is resume, accolades, impact, plus a lil bit of eye test. It’s all encompassing.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This is just not true for three straight years after jordan left till he return in 96 scottie pippen was first team all nba all consecutive of those years and was a consensus top 5 player in the league, jimmy butler has never once made first team all nba in an era with less competition and has no point in his career been regarded as top 5 its simply jordan propaganda to equate both players , if someone like pau gasol can be said to be top 75 its an insult not to include pippen
Jordan stimulus did all that. Honestly just sounds like you underrating jimmy now. Between the two of them i'd trust Jimmy to lead a team more and to take the final shot over pippen.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
This is nonsense.

2nd, Scottie gets pioneer points. He is the blueprint for what you take for granted now, the versatile ball handling wing. There is no Jimmy butler—- or Grant hill, or t mac, or Paul George, etc—-without Pippen.

We need to get out of that eye test bullshyt. When we talk all time greats, we are not talking about your bloody eye test or someones ‘bag’. It is resume, accolades, impact, plus a lil bit of eye test. It’s all encompassing.
It you don't want to debate hypotheticals than don't quote me.

Art Barr

INVADING SOHH CHAMPION
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
This is nonsense.

we giving pip points.
for what kobe pops was already doing.
to magic before and post tragic magic.
that finally forced magic to take up full leadership reigns at point. Whereas Scottie never matured to being a leader. As he was too busy.
trying to take shine from kukoc at the three. When Scottie was supposed to take up floor leading generalship at the one tho.

pip is just the guy. They had a dope name, terminology and slang for this type of forward for the time.
which is more said player wants to be tragic magic.
plus shirk leadership.
when they should have progressed.
to the actual leader at the one.

Art Barr

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't have a issue with all sides speaking their truth

My issue is with the premise. I've even heard guys like Shannon sharp repeat nonsense. This idea that the last dance was a mesmerizing folk tale designed to only paint Jordan in the best of light while shytting on everybody else

Jordan literally bullied Scott burell for a quarter of the documentary. How is that painting him in the best light? It basically exposed how Jordan was a complete ass behind the scenes. It dealt with every controversy ever rumored about Jordan from Republicans buy shoes too to his voting record. This angle never made sense to me

Pippen is just mad that he got exposed for how he handled his own contract. He rode the sympathy card for decades living in the bulls treated him wrong. Then it comes out Jerry advised him not to sign the deal. That is what pippen upset at.
Mike even talked about his gambling and the rumors that it led to his father's death.

Stacy King talked about how the migraine game and sitting out against the Knicks shouldn't have been included because it had nothing to do with the final ring, but a lot of the shyt Mike talked about had nothing to do with it either.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
you'd disown your son for a former work colleague you haven't worked with in 40 years?

Absolutely

Because i’d be teaching my son that running around with a FIFTY YEAR OLD THOT that has the public reputation of being nothing more than a FIFTY YEAR OLD THOT is not only a terrible look for him, but for the family legacy at large. Also the fact that its my former colleague’s ex- wife, a colleague that no matter what, will always be tied to me in some shape, form, or fashion, is some white trailer park trash shyt and beneath everyone associated with me.

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga

MARCUS DIDNT START fukkING LARSA
UNTIL SCOTTIE WENT ON A TOUR PUBLICLY
shytTING ON MJ
AFTER ALL THE PRAISE MJ GAVE HIM.

GLOVES WERE OFF AT THAT POINT.

:devil:
:evil:

Scottie is overly-emotional, insecure, with disillusions of grandeur stemming from playing his prime in the shadow of the greatest player who ever laced em up. He definitely said some stupid, childish shyt but NOTHING he said about Jordan warrants Jordan allowing his son to rub around with the man’s ex-wife.

Its levels to this shyt. If you were to say “Ziggiy is an overrated poster and he needed me to have any presence on the Coli” I wouldn’t respond by seeking my son on your ex-wife.