Scottie Pippen, Luc Longley, Horace Grant to go on "No Bull Tour" A response to the last dance.

jwinfield

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn. Now we’re up here DOWNPLAYING Scottie’s contributions and his career with the Bulls? All in the name of coming to Mike’s defense? I love Mike and. I don’t like Pippen, but come on dawg.
Who is downplaying his contributions?

Everyone acknowledges his impact. Even a guy people say trashed him, says he wouldn't be the player he was without him and praises him.

Cats get the :beli: when they throw out disingenuous arguments like the 1-9 record shyt.

Trav

Marathon Mentality 🏁
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TMC 8-24
Surprised Jalen Rose didn't think of this and did it to try and guilt C. Webb into being his friend again. I know he somewhere punching air.

Breh somewhere cookin' up another argument for Phil Jackson when he heard the news like...

"Wait a min!
full
"

Braman

Superstar
Daps
we giving pip points.
for what kobe pops was already doing.
to magic before and post tragic magic.
that finally forced magic to take up full leadership reigns at point. Whereas Scottie never matured to being a leader. As he was too busy.
trying to take shine from kukoc at the three. When Scottie was supposed to take up floor leading generalship at the one tho.

pip is just the guy. They had a dope name, terminology and slang for this type of forward for the time.
which is more said player wants to be tragic magic.
plus shirk leadership.
when they should have progressed.
to the actual leader at the one.

Art Barr
y0ijfy9kvzua1.gif

Tommy Fits

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
QUEENS NY
Pippen only made 1 all-star appearance without MJ.
Pippen only played a year and a half without Jordan before his back went to shyt. So the one full year his back wasn't completely shot, he made the all star team. You're not really saying much. I'm not trying to diminish Jordan but I'm not going to let Pippen slander slide either.

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Pippen only played a year and a half without Jordan before his back went to shyt. So the one full year his back wasn't completely shot, he made the all star team. You're not really saying much. I'm not trying to diminish Jordan but I'm not going to let Pippen slander slide either.
Thats the point i was making. People make those same point about MJ as if he had a full career without Pippen.