Scottie Beam breaks down, says she doesn't respect men

☑︎#VoteDemocrat

The Original
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Deep State
Typical Byatch who generalizes BLACK MEN as being EVIL based on isolated incidents in the club and who the men they choose to surround themselves with...

Moral of the story: MAKE BETTER CHOICES B1TCH....

u spentnur life FUKKING who u wanted to FUKK instead of whom who YOU SHOULD HAVE FUKKED..

and get surprised when U GET FUKKED OVER because u ignore the signs that this dude is gonna do some FUKK SHYT

no sympathy for this angry future carpet muncher :camby:
This sound like some Gospel straight from the Book Of Coreythians...
full
:GoatHolcomb:

StarGirl

All Star
Daps
You say this yet me and many dudes i know never see women go with a nice guy and get tricked.

It might be out there but realistically that isnt common. What i mainly see is women ignoring lame and corny men who are good men and going with other types and ignoring red flags and getting hurt.

This whole avoidance of accountability some women do doesnt help women at all and fukks over any child being born from that.

The problem is nice guys try to be bad to try to match my fly- and that's the biggest turn off to me. Be yourself.

For instance I know this guy right now who I just figured out is trying to date me- I'm not taking him seriously because I'm in a relationship and I'm allergic to try hards- he breaks his back to try to get like the cool guys, brags about watches, material things, tries to impress me by trying to be cool idk- not knowing I hate that type of guy.

I guess it's the male equivalent of this video. Be yourself. If you're lame, be lame, dominate in whatever the hell you're good at- so the girls who like that will gravitate to you.

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
The problem is nice guys try to be bad to try to match my fly- and that's the biggest turn off to me. Be yourself.

For instance I know this guy right now who I just figured out is trying to date me- I'm not taking him seriously because I'm in a relationship and I'm allergic to try hards- he breaks his back to try to get like the cool guys, brags about watches, material things, tries to impress me by trying to be cool idk- not knowing I hate that type of guy.

I guess it's the male equivalent of this video. Be yourself. If you're lame, be lame, dominate in whatever the hell you're good at- so the girls who like that will gravitate to you.

They do that because thats what many women like beloved.

I gurantee if more women start rejecting men who do that they will change up QUICK

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Notice how the hatred of black men is being normalized these days. There's an increased attack on straight black men by black women with social media pushing that "straight black men are the white people of the black community" shyt.

At one point while Scottie Beam is talking about her hatred of men and admitting she knows its wrong her sistas quickly jump in and say "No it's not, its understandable". :hhh:

So would it be ok for me or other black men to have a hatred and a lack of empathy for black women as a whole because of some personal bad experiences I've had with BW. :snoop:
women aren't socialized to be accountable at all. they've all bought into this feminist rhetoric that is actually poisonous for their mental health. granted, i do believe it's only a small minority of women, the ones who live a large part of their lives online. beyond that there's a good portion of level headed decent women out there....they're like 26+ tho...either tht or get you a young girls 18-19 and mold her into something worth building with.

Larry Lambo

Superstar
Daps
That was a fu**ed up experience, but to take it out on all men is shortsighted.

There's bad people out there. There's killers, there's rapists, there's women beaters, etc.

But there's a ton of good people out there as well and if you focus on the bad you will miss out in life on the good.

Daps

There's bad people out there. There's killers, there's rapists, there's women beaters, etc.

But there's a ton of good people out there as well and if you focus on the bad you will miss out in life on the good.

The irony is a lot of these dudes in here are just as angry at women as they take issue with her being to men. It goes without saying she can't generalize all men but you also can't tell people how to heal. In my experience even the most fukked up girls will have a nikka in her life at some point that is the Lester to her Ginger. The only issue is there is no telling whether he would be a negative or positive influence on her...only guarantee is he gets through to her. Like I said before she's been downhill since her father hasn't been in the picture. If she is still capable of respecting the real then when it comes around she'll see it different

Larry cumavelli

Elon Cum
Daps
Reppin
Elon Musk

Speak on that.

Paradise50

Superstar
Daps
All gay men aren't switching and wearing high heels and wigs. Some gay men you wouldn't know were gay until they told you or you see them holding hands with a dude.

That pick better men is easier said than done! Some guys appear to be good guys until you get to know them. Guys are good at pretending to be a good guy for a long time, you have to be around some people for a while for them to show their true colors. Some people switch personalities around different people. How many times have we heard those stories of the priest or football coach raping kids. Then all the friends said he was such a nice guy. Those guys who pretend to be in love with single moms and end up raping their kids. Those pyramid scheme people scamming people out of money on American Greed.Susan Smith faked being a loving housewife until the guy she was having an affair with didnt want kids and she drowned him. That old couple who took in a house guest put a big life insurance policy on her then killed her. Those chicks that set guys up to be robbed.
Honestly I can see past "nice" with anybody. Even before I worked in psych I've always been good on picking up on people mood/affect and body movements. No matter what...everybody tips their hand if you're around them enough.