Scottie Beam breaks down, says she doesn't respect men

Blackout

just your usual nerdy brotha
Daps
That pick better men is easier said than done! Some guys appear to be good guys until you get to know them. Guys are good at pretending to be a good guy for a long time, you have to be around some people for a while for them to show their true colors. Some people switch personalities around different people. How many times have we heard those stories of the priest or football coach raping kids. Then all the friends said he was such a nice guy. Those guys who pretend to be in love with single moms and end up raping their kids. Those pyramid scheme people scamming people out of money on American Greed.Susan Smith faked being a loving housewife until the guy she was having an affair with didnt want kids and she drowned him. That old couple who took in a house guest put a big life insurance policy on her then killed her. Those chicks that set guys up to be robbed.
You say this yet me and many dudes i know never see women go with a nice guy and get tricked.

It might be out there but realistically that isnt common. What i mainly see is women ignoring lame and corny men who are good men and going with other types and ignoring red flags and getting hurt.

This whole avoidance of accountability some women do doesnt help women at all and fukks over any child being born from that.

Mr. Jack Napier

#MambaForever
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Empire State
All gay men aren't switching and wearing high heels and wigs. Some gay men you wouldn't know were gay until they told you or you see them holding hands with a dude.

That pick better men is easier said than done! Some guys appear to be good guys until you get to know them. Guys are good at pretending to be a good guy for a long time, you have to be around some people for a while for them to show their true colors. Some people switch personalities around different people. How many times have we heard those stories of the priest or football coach raping kids. Then all the friends said he was such a nice guy. Those guys who pretend to be in love with single moms and end up raping their kids. Those pyramid scheme people scamming people out of money on American Greed.Susan Smith faked being a loving housewife until the guy she was having an affair with didnt want kids and she drowned him. That old couple who took in a house guest put a big life insurance policy on her then killed her. Those chicks that set guys up to be robbed.

This why you're supposed to take your time before getting serious in a relationship. People show you hints of who they really are all the time. It's up to you to catch those hints.

And to be clear, I'm not shytting on women either. Because guys do the same damn thing. They be so pu$$y whipped, that they be missing obvious red flags.

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Women continue to deal with bum ass dudes and then project that shyt onto all men :snoop:

That is it right there. But let men deal with bum ass women and then try to project that shyt on to all women. There will be Hell to pay.

On a side note; who goes into some of these fugged up clubs and not realize that some fugged up shyt could happen? Either pick a club that caters to people like yourself or go to a fugging museum.

Last edited:

AAKing23

92' til Infinity....
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ-PA-GA
Ah there it is

When i saw the topic i had a feeling it was about specific hate of black men

That seems to be the new trend these days.

Thats basically copying racist white people who generalize us based on some
Notice how the hatred of black men is being normalized these days. There's an increased attack on straight black men by black women with social media pushing that "straight black men are the white people of the black community" shyt.

At one point while Scottie Beam is talking about her hatred of men and admitting she knows its wrong her sistas quickly jump in and say "No it's not, its understandable". :hhh:

So would it be ok for me or other black men to have a hatred and a lack of empathy for black women as a whole because of some personal bad experiences I've had with BW. :snoop:

Samori Toure

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Notice how the hatred of black men is being normalized these days. There's an increased attack on straight black men by black women with social media pushing that "straight black men are the white people of the black community" shyt.

At one point while Scottie Beam is talking about her hatred of men and admitting she knows its wrong her sistas quickly jump in and say "No it's not, its understandable". :hhh:

So would it be ok for me or other black men to have a hatred and a lack of empathy for black women as a whole because of some personal bad experiences I've had with BW. :snoop:

Nope. Those Black men would then just be accused of just wanting to date White women.

That is what is not being stated here. When I hear Black women attacking all Black men then I just assume one of two things:
1. They are either lesbians; or
2. They want to date White men and they are just using the fake outrage against Black men to cover for their true desires.

That is why I think that people should date who they want to date. They should find their own happiness, but that doesn't mean that they have to run down members of the opposite sex in their own ethnic group to justify why they have decided not to date within their own ethnic group. Because at that point they are lying a$$holes.

Last edited:

BigMan

Veteran
Daps
All gay men aren't switching and wearing high heels and wigs. Some gay men you wouldn't know were gay until they told you or you see them holding hands with a dude.

i'm referring to her comments about hating [black] men and not caring if [black] men are hurt not about downlow dudes

idk nothing about that

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
damn. this girl sound sad as fukk. what else other than this incident and her daddy issues has happened though? she needs to grow up

i cant imagine a security guard going apeshyt unless the girl provoked him (not that that is justification). i mean obviously it could happen but what are the chances?

CarbonBraddock

You will be trolled
Daps
how do so many grown-ass men on this site know so much about the lives of these ain't-shyt women? like, it's a lot of people on here who seem to follow around women who just post on instagram or whatever they do. shyt is pathetic. mufukas mentioning all these scrub bytches and i ain't never heard of 95 percent of em.

Daps
Apparently she's had issues throughout life starting with her Dad..

She needs a real nikka with her. That bouncer situation should have ended with a buck 50