Scientists Do a Facial Reconstruction of Egyptian Pharaoh Ramses II. Take a Guess How He Looks..

invalid

Banned
Daps
Ay - Wikipedia

:lupe:

:jbhmm: yet Tutankhamun (Tutankhaten) father is Ahkenaten

some egyptian game of thrones stuff over the Amarna period :hubie:

Aye was the brother of Queen Tiye, wife of Amunhotep III, the mother of Akhenaten whose now been confirmed to be the father of Tutankhamen. So he would have been his uncle on his father’s side.

Aye is also questionably the father of Nefertiti. However, Nefertiti is not the mother of Tutankhamun. Tutankhamun’s mother was a sister of Akhenaten, possibly Princess Sitamun. They found a lot of her stuff in his tomb. Nefertiti was Akhenaten’s first cousin.

Interestingly, the father of Aye and Queen Tiye, Yūya, was probably of Mittani origin which was an Indo-Iranian kingdom.

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps

I just did a better reconstruction then them CACS

mztNeBz.jpg

And my shyt more accurate too.

Why in the fukk wouldn’t he look like an Arab? :dahell:

He wasn’t a pharaoh during the Nilotic period

Last edited:

invalid

Banned
Daps
After seeing this, i def believe that facial reconstruction they did is bullshyt

I'd say dude probably looked more like Daniels from the wire

daniels-thewire.jpg

images

This is true to life.
Ramesses great-grandparents were part of a military family that served in the court of King Tutankhamen and was from Kush/Nubia.

Seti, the forefather of the 19th Dynasty, was from a military family in the Nile Delta. According to one theory he is identical with a royal envoy mentioned in the Amarna letters as Shuta.[1] His brother Khaemwaset is probably identical with the Royal Fanbearer and Chief of the Bowmen of Kush, Khaemwaset, who is mentioned on a statue dating to Tutankhamun's reign. Khaemwaset's wife Taemwadjsy was mistress of the Harem of Amun and is probably the same Taemwadjsy who was sister to Huy, Viceroy of Kush.

Their family was of Nubian/Kushytic origin and therefore most definitely of sub-saharan descent.

The-Kingdom-of-Kush-623x438.jpg

EcfbfmpWoAcAWc2.jpg

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
Aye was the brother of Queen Tiye, wife of Amunhotep III, the mother of Akhenaten whose now been confirmed to be the father of Tutankhamen. So he would have been his uncle on his father’s side.

Aye is also questionably the father of Nefertiti. However, Nefertiti is not the mother of Tutankhamun. Tutankhamun’s mother was a sister of Akhenaten, possibly Princess Sitamun. They found a lot of her stuff in his tomb. Nefertiti was Akhenaten’s first cousin.

Interestingly, the father of Aye and Queen Tiye, Yūya, was probably of Mittani origin which was an Indo-Iranian kingdom.
They also say "The Younger Lady" was Tutankhamuns mother

but that would likely make her a mitanni princess...

The Younger Lady - Wikipedia
Kiya - Wikipedia
Tadukhipa - Wikipedia

this an extra read but I found this story...interesting and somehow related
Tale of Two Brothers - Wikipedia

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Ancient egyptians were Africans from many different parts of Africa. People don't realize how big Africa really is and how distinct features can be. West Africans, Central Africans, South Africans and East Africans all have different features that set them apart from one another.

You have Pharaohs with full lips, wide noses, you have ones with narrow noses and big forehead alot of East Africans have those same features. People just assume all black Africans look exactly alike.

Here is a picture of Queen Nefertiti it's very easy to assume she was white or mixed race but when you realize theres people from East African who look like her but are fully black it's not that hard to realize ancient egyptians were black people

Google Image Result for https://cdn.britannica.com/18/110218-050-14BAD112/Nefertiti-limestone-bust-New-Museum-Berlin-1350-bce.jpg

Google Image Result for https://static01.nyt.com/images/2020/09/27/magazine/27mag-talk/27mag-talk-jumbo.jpg

That Nerfertiit bust is false. A German man made the model of the face using his mother and the white washed Euros ran with it. He completely edited it

You think she had them European features with this body come on :mjlol:

http://solarey.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Nefertitis-lower-body.jpg

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Egypt basically got assimilated in short. And sadly this is who alot of yall choose to look up to. For all their so called knowledge they got assimilated at the end of the day. The African American dynasty on the same trajectory with much lower peaks. You are at the same fork in the road the Egyptians were.

Cultural erasure,Assimilation:hula: Reject the Eurpoeans wealthy,convieniences,power and leave this system.

It got invaded but the culture and development is over 30k years old according to the Greeks. One of the priest of that time Manetho who chronicle the years of kings of Ancient Egypt for the Greeks stated that it dates back to 30k plus years.

This make sense because the knowledge needed to build the Pyramids Sphinx language etc.. takes thousand of years.

People also forget that the Nile was a huge Rainforest which is bigger than America. So you had civilizations that easily migrated throughout Africa on rivers etc..

The pyramids is easily over 10k and Sphinx body which represented Leo constellation 12k years ago.

invalid

Banned
Daps
They also say "The Younger Lady" was Tutankhamuns mother

but that would likely make her a mitanni princess...

The Younger Lady - Wikipedia
Kiya - Wikipedia
Tadukhipa - Wikipedia

this an extra read but I found this story...interesting and somehow related
Tale of Two Brothers - Wikipedia

It was disproven by DNA test that Kiya is his mother. DNA test concluded based off his genetic structures that both his mother and father were children of Amenhotep III. Years ago I read how there were a significant number of objects of Princess Sitamun found in his tomb. There were speculations then that she was possibly his mother. Princess Sitamun was the sister of Akhenaten and possibly even married to her father Amenhotep III. If it wasn’t her, then it was another of Akhenaten’s sisters.

edit: The Younger Lady was thought to be Nefertiti. And then some assumed it was Kiya but it’s most likely Princess Sitamun. The Younger Lady was found with Queen Tiye, and both Queen Tiye and Sitamun were the most powerful women in Amenhotep III’s court and both were married to him. If it’s not Sitamun, then it’s one of her sisters.

Last edited:

King

The black man is always targeted.
Bushed
Daps
I just did a better reconstruction then them CACS

mztNeBz.jpg

And my shyt more accurate too.

Why in the fukk wouldn’t he look like an Arab? :dahell:

He wasn’t a pharaoh during the Nilotic period

Damn I should get paid for this highkey look real and accurate as shyt tho :ohhh:

HarlemHottie

Uptown Thoroughbred
Daps
Reppin
#ADOS
Call actual science 'sidestepping', brehs...

AAA Statement on Race - Connect with AAA

:laff: :laff::laff:This nikka actually posted the American anthropological association's statement on race. Omg, I'm crying. :deadmanny:

:beli: You're an idiot, on this and many other topics. If you've forgotten, the original question was:

So why is it only the Egyptians are said to be mixed yet the Middle Eastern groups are always “pure” and never said to have been Black or White too. Shouldn’t the trading/warring/commingling have gone both ways breh?

What the good white folks got to say about that? :mjgrin:

• Dap
Reactions: GSR