Scientists Do a Facial Reconstruction of Egyptian Pharaoh Ramses II. Take a Guess How He Looks..

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Exactly

That article basically states that Neanderthal DNA in Africans is a product of race-mixing.

Also, white people classify anybody with African citizenship as an "African"

You could be a white person born in Africa & you will be labeled as an "African" due to citizenship.

SO BASICALLY EVERY AA

LOL

SELF-ETHER

AND ONCE AGAIN, AFRICANS DESCEND FROM DENISOVANS .. JUST A SUB-SPECIE OF NEANDERTHALS

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Africans with Neanderthal Blood
Egyptians:
egypt-first-youth-competition.jpg

Libyans:
Libya_woman.jpg

Moroccans:
arab-woman-traditional-clothing-red-260nw-770164222.jpg

Three Africans with Neanderthal DNA. Go google something more specific

No difference. When they begged Britain to give them land they brought y’all to live right alongside them.

:unimpressed:

Hosea 2:23
I will plant her for myself in the land; I will show my love to the one I called ‘Not my loved one.’ I will say to those called ‘Not my people,’ ‘You are my people’ and they will say, ‘You are my God.’”

We don’t need to go to y’all to tell us who we are. Gods going to tell you in front of us
:yeshrug:

IF U DUMB ENOUGH NOT TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ASHKENAZI AND MIZRAHI JEW THEN UR PROLLY TOO STUPID TO REALIZE U ARE A MIXTURE OF DENISOVAN AND NEANDERTHAL (CONSIDERING U AA)

STOP HI-JACKING OR SCRIPTURES. U PROLLY CANT EVEN READ THE LANGUAGE IT WAS WRITTEN IN.

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
IF U DUMB ENOUGH NOT TO KNOW THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN ASHKENAZI AND MIZRAHI JEW

They moved you into the fake land right alongside themselves.

THEN UR PROLLY TOO STUPID TO REALIZE U ARE A MIXTURE OF DENISOVAN AND NEANDERTHAL (CONSIDERING U AA)

I definitely wouldn’t go to someone who isn’t even 100% human to tell me who I am
:mjlol:

Denisovans apparently interbred with modern humans, with the highest percentages (roughly 5%) occurring in Melanesians, Aboriginal Australians, and Filipino Negritos. Additionally, 3.3% is present in the Icelandic genome, but less than a fifth of a percent in other populations. This distribution suggests that there were Denisovan populations in Western Eurasia, the Phillippines, and New Guinea and/or Australia, but this is unconfirmable. Introgressioninto modern humans may have occurred as recently as 30,000 years ago in New Guinea, which, if correct, might indicate this population persisted as late as 14,500 years ago.
Nope! :umad:

STOP HI-JACKING OR SCRIPTURES.

Your god ain’t gonna do nothing about it is he? :sas1::mjlol:

Daps
Daps
An untouched tomb :

The native Egyptians depicted themselves as black. Their mummies (not those bullshyt ones of the Roman/Greek/Persian ursurpers) show them as black.Egypt is in Africa, the continent of blacks. Ancient historians describe them as dark skinned.

But wait for the white European 1000's of years after the fact to tell blacks today that the Egyptians were as far away from black as possible

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
SO BASICALLY EVERY AA

LOL

SELF-ETHER

AND ONCE AGAIN, AFRICANS DESCEND FROM DENISOVANS .. JUST A SUB-SPECIE OF NEANDERTHALS

Totally false Denisovans come from what is now called the Middle East. You tripping where the hell you getting your information

Zime

Superstar
Daps
Egyptians were conquered by and intermixed with every great civilization in antiquity, i don't think they were black, but more mixed like this dude and sometimes white like with Ptolemaic Egypt , their original ancestors might have been black though.
All the ones after Hatshepsut most likely had some admixture in them

Zime

Superstar
Daps
It is our history. Get out of here. You let white people punk you out of your own continent sounding weak as hell. It is impossible to be white living in a 100 degree desert and if they were Middle Eastern looking the Greeks would’ve said that as they fought the Persians for centuries!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Herodotus was born in Persia…this man knew what Middle Easteners looked like. He called the Egyptians burnt face. Stop letting people run you out of your history. Their lies don’t add up or make sense.
Do you claim Ethiopians or Somalians the same way you claim Ancient Egypt? If the answer is no then it’s not your history breh.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
Trust cacs brehs..sure, just so happens glorious ancient Africans were cacs :mjlol:

If you dont know the lengths these creatures will go to by now the jokes on you :hhh:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you claim Ethiopians or Somalians the same way you claim Ancient Egypt? If the answer is no then it’s not your history breh.

It doesn’t have to be your direct history to feel pride on it. That’s frankly stupid. Last time I checked white people doing movies on everything from the Tudors to Sparta to Vlad the Impaler to War & Peace. Which is everywhere in Europe. So in the same respect, because they were black, any black person should feel connected. And yes, Axum and Punt were in modern day Ethiopia. They get love too. And lastly, im distantly related to Rameses III so someone in my gene pool was up in Egypt. Im not special. A lot of black men are probably similar.