Scientists Do a Facial Reconstruction of Egyptian Pharaoh Ramses II. Take a Guess How He Looks..

FLORIDA BOI

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
images-3231.jpg

Somali old man on the left, Ramses II on the right..
same features and hair type but interesting how they caci-fy his skin tone :mjpls:
Thank you :salute:

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Ozymandeas said:
So why is it only the Egyptians are said to be mixed yet the Middle Eastern groups are always “pure”

There's NO such thing as a 'pure' ethnic group so this entire line of questioning is critically flawed. EVERY group of humans on this planet is 'mixed'.​

Everythingg

King-Over-Kingz
Bushed
Daps
U CATS WHO THINK ALL EGYPTIANS WAS STR8 AFRICAN BLACK HAVE NO UNDERSTANDING OF EARTHS WEATHER INFLUENCE ON RACE

:sas1::mjpls:

IM A RELIGIOUS DUDE

Deuteronomy 32:21
They have moved me to jealousy with that which is not God; they have provoked me to anger with their vanities: and I will move them to jealousy with those which are not a people; I will provoke them to anger with a foolish nation.

:sas2::mjlol:

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
There is nothing in the Bible citing Rameses as the Pharaoh of the Exodus. He couldn’t be off the timing and the the things that happened during his reign.

You Muslims talk about Christian misinterpretations. Well this is one of them. Christians saw the city named in the Bible - Pi-Rameses and went with Rameses as being the Pharaoh but he wasn’t.

Joseph came to Egypt when foreigners occupied Egypt. Moses was born when native rulers took back Egypt. That aligns more with the 17th and 18th dynasty when the Hyksos (also Semites) occupied Egypt in the 17th Dynasty and then when the native Thutmosids took back the throne in the 18th Dynasty.

Most scholars believe the Pharaoh of the exodus was most likely Thutmosis II.

There is no official Muslim interpretation about who Pharoah was. You yakenevert opportunity to kick your Pat Robertson Christian apologetics.

:gucci:

Last edited:

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
jesus christ you're a dumbass. people on the coli in this very thread knows the arab/african admixture of egypt, "WE" know you fukking clown... and your defending whoever made this recreation because it's WRONG, so just admit they fukked up!!!:what:

@Sccit apart of the synagogue of satan. We allow him here as an example to the lengths his people will go,due to their level of brainwashing in that community. He is an inside look to their agendas. Seems like a nice enough guy,but born to be a bot like most.

Tried to tell yall science is political,those who control the funding and have the power control the science#PoliticalScience #WhoCanYouTrust

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So why is it only the Egyptians are said to be mixed yet the Middle Eastern groups are always “pure” and never said to have been Black or White too. Shouldn’t the trading/warring/commingling have gone both ways breh? :jbhmm: The real and short and non-biased answer is Egypt was a black civilization as in it started that way. But non-blacks moved into the north and blacks stayed in the south. More non-blacks moved in over time up north and mongrelized the population. The end. The population you see there today is how it’s always been. Lightskinned sand cacs up north and Darkskinned africans down south. It’s just more cacs now and the Africans got ran over and pushed aside.

Egypt basically got assimilated in short. And sadly this is who alot of yall choose to look up to. For all their so called knowledge they got assimilated at the end of the day. The African American dynasty on the same trajectory with much lower peaks. You are at the same fork in the road the Egyptians were.

Cultural erasure,Assimilation:hula: Reject the Eurpoeans wealthy,convieniences,power and leave this system.

Skooby

Alone In My Zone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Cosmos
Why do you all keep mentioning other African kingdoms and empires? Keep in mind, some of these other west African civilizations came thousands of years after ancient Egypt was over.

It seems people always try to crunch ancient history into a 50-year time span.

We can talk about other African civilizations without shytting on Ancient Egypt.

Egyptians were conquered by and intermixed with every great civilization in antiquity, i don't think they were black, but more mixed like this dude and sometimes white like with Ptolemaic Egypt , their original ancestors might have been black though.

Egypt basically got assimilated in short. And sadly this is who alot of yall choose to look up to. For all their so called knowledge they got assimilated at the end of the day. The African American dynasty on the same trajectory with much lower peaks. You are at the same fork in the road the Egyptians were.

Cultural erasure,Assimilation:hula: Reject the Eurpoeans wealthy,convieniences,power and leave this system.

I never understand why people always say they kept getting conquered in assimilated over and over again. You do realize most of the conquering went on at the end of their civilization.

You're talking about a 2,600 year period (From about 3,100 to 500 BC). Within that time, one dynasty was foreign (the Hyksos from Libya). They ruled for about a 100 years.

The late period (around 500 BC onward) when first the Nubians (who themselves share a common lineage with the Egyptians), then the Assyrians, then the Persians ruled (25th - 29th dynasties). With the 30th dynasty, native Egyptians took it back for about 40 years (this was the last native Egyptian dynasty). Then started the Greeks, then Romans.

Again, for a good 2,600 years there was native rulers.

Their culture was so strong it lasted for 2,600 years virtually uninterrupted. That's longer than any culture in the history of the world.

NormanConnors

Detroit/MSU Spartan Life
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
They sure did use filters and lighting to lighten up his mummy.

ramesses-ii-mummy.jpg

vs

CGU2qBuWwAArLZK.jpg

The Ramesside family were not even true Egyptian royals nor related to the royal Thutmosids of the preceding 18th dynasty, so who cares.

After seeing this, i def believe that facial reconstruction they did is bullshyt

I'd say dude probably looked more like Daniels from the wire

daniels-thewire.jpg

images

No..Money..Mo..Problems

it is what it is
Daps
Reppin
Worldwide
Ancient egyptians were Africans from many different parts of Africa. People don't realize how big Africa really is and how distinct features can be. West Africans, Central Africans, South Africans and East Africans all have different features that set them apart from one another.

You have Pharaohs with full lips, wide noses, you have ones with narrow noses and big forehead alot of East Africans have those same features. People just assume all black Africans look exactly alike.

Here is a picture of Queen Nefertiti it's very easy to assume she was white or mixed race but when you realize theres people from East African who look like her but are fully black it's not that hard to realize ancient egyptians were black people

Google Image Result for https://cdn.britannica.com/18/110218-050-14BAD112/Nefertiti-limestone-bust-New-Museum-Berlin-1350-bce.jpg

Google Image Result for https://static01.nyt.com/images/2020/09/27/magazine/27mag-talk/27mag-talk-jumbo.jpg

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why do you all keep mentioning other African kingdoms and empires? Keep in mind, some of these other west African civilizations came thousands of years after ancient Egypt was over.

It seems people always try to crunch ancient history into a 50-year time span.

We can talk about other African civilizations without shytting on Ancient Egypt.

I never understand why people always say they kept getting conquered in assimilated over and over again. You do realize most of the conquering went on at the end of their civilization.

You're talking about a 2,600 year period (From about 3,100 to 500 BC). Within that time, one dynasty was foreign (the Hyksos from Libya). They ruled for about a 100 years.

The late period (around 500 BC onward) when first the Nubians (who themselves share a common lineage with the Egyptians), then the Assyrians, then the Persians ruled (25th - 29th dynasties). With the 30th dynasty, native Egyptians took it back for about 40 years (this was the last native Egyptian dynasty). Then started the Greeks, then Romans.

Again, for a good 2,600 years there was native rulers.

Their culture was so strong it lasted for 2,600 years virtually uninterrupted. That's longer than any culture in the history of the world.

I never said that they got assimilated over and over again. If that was the case i would be saying slaves were assimilated,or are elders were assimilated. But no,for me assimilation is a mental state. Once that happens,that signals the end of your culture/dynasty. African americans right now are in the mind state of assimilating,giving up our identity.No mas, If you cant beat em join em

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
T

The Ramesside family were not even true Egyptian royals nor related to the royal Thutmosids of the preceding 18th dynasty, so who cares.

Ay - Wikipedia

:lupe:

It is theorized that he was the power behind the throne during Tutankhamun's reign. His prenomen Kheperkheperure means "Everlasting are the Manifestations of Ra," while his nomen Ay it-netjer reads as "Ay, Father of the God."

:jbhmm: yet Tutankhamun (Tutankhaten) father is Ahkenaten

some egyptian game of thrones stuff over the Amarna period :hubie: