Scientists Do a Facial Reconstruction of Egyptian Pharaoh Ramses II. Take a Guess How He Looks..

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
historical records of the time and early christians all considered Jesus to be around 4'6" with a hunchback and a unibrow; that's why the whole "Heal thyself Physician," was because he was crippled.

But Hollywood wants people to believe it was some Christian Bale lookin' mf'er :manny:
:camby: Paul was reported to be sickly and short ..Not Jesus...Jesus was a carpenter.

dblive

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
That is King Tuts grandmother, Queen Tye. Notice the hair (edit: picture not saving from my phone, I’ll try again). Had to google, in my personal photo, her hair is darker and appears more matted. Also, there are hundreds of coffins for their (kings) family and servants. All with African art and imagery. That isn’t Arabic.

Last edited:

GPBear

The Tape Crusader
Daps
Reppin
Bay-to-PDX
:camby: Paul was reported to be sickly and short ..Not Jesus...Jesus was a carpenter.
Surprisingly, the descriptions of Jesus and Paul are pretty similar, which has led some scholars to believe that Jesus post-crucifixion continued on as Paul.

The Physical Appearances of Jesus and Paul

Regarding Jesus, "a man of simple appearance, mature age, dark skin, small stature, three cubits high [like 4' 6"], hunchbacked, with a long face, long nose, and meeting eyebrows, so that they who see him might be affrighted, with scanty hair (but) having a line in the middle of the head after the fashion of the Nazireans, and with an undeveloped beard." - Halosis of Josephus

I could go on, there's many references to Jesus along these lines. The Old Testament made reference to the fact that the messiah would be below average in appearance as a way of dissuading people from believing in him just for good looks, which is ironic because that's exactly what the iconography of Jesus has become to a certain extent. "He had no beauty or majesty to attract us to him, nothing in his appearance that we should desire him. He was despised and rejected by men, a man of sorrows and familiar with suffering. Like one from whom men hide their faces he was despised, and we esteemed him not." - Isaiah 53

On top of that, it wasn't like being a carpenter in the year 0 was the same as it is now. The fact that he was a carpenter would mean he was constantly bent over hammering nails, doing manual labor, thus the fact that he'd be hunchbacked makes sense.

And the fact that he was short and hunched over would make sense in light of the "Heal thyself physician" scene in the New Testament. If Jesus was a totally normal, good-looking dude, then why would anyone say 'heal thyself?' makes no sense; but if he was hunchbacked and physically deformed, then critics saying 'heal thyself first!' would make a lot more sense -- they're saying if jesus is the Messiah, Son of God, and can heal the sick, cure blindness, perform miracles etc., then why doesn't he heal himself first of his bad back or other physical defects?

I'm not even trying to throw shade. To me, it makes the Passion a far more moving experience; because the Romans weren't just beating up some regular dude, and then mocking the Jews. They were basically beating up a crippled dwarf, and by saying "this is your king!?" to the Jews, they were belittling them by showing Jesus to be a short, deformed guy.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
it's why ain't one white person ever made a black person or a couple of whites can't birth dark children even when living in south africa for the last 300 years.

Because it has......several times.....​

RareHunter

All Star
Daps
Supposed Black people embracing scientific racism to their own detriment.

The ONLY reason 'race' was invented was to give "White Supremacy" scientific validity.

:francis:
Elaborate. Personally I believe white people as a whole, mainly at the top are hiding something from dark skin people. Also who says we’re black? Why do we go by what they call us? Next white that uses the N word , should be called it back. Also where do white people even come from? It’s like they arrived on earth out of nowhere with advanced technology. Their origins are suspicious.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They looked like East Africans. The end. You’re not gonna be pale skinned walking around bare chested in 100 degree weather. They dont do that in the Middle East anywhere so why would they in Egypt? They didn’t. Those were Africans. They were the original pawgers though and pawged themselves out of existence.