Scientists Do a Facial Reconstruction of Egyptian Pharaoh Ramses II. Take a Guess How He Looks..

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
We know you fukking retard!!! :what: but no pharaoh looked like a straight up WHITE jew you moron!!! stop protecting these people!!! :mindblown:

WHOS WE?

NOT EVERYONE KNOWS THAT GAYBOY

AND NOBODY SAID ANYTHIN BOUT WHITEBOY

DUMBASS

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
WHOS WE?

NOT EVERYONE KNOWS THAT GAYBOY

AND NOBODY SAID ANYTHIN BOUT WHITEBOY

DUMBASS

jesus christ you're a dumbass. people on the coli in this very thread knows the arab/african admixture of egypt, "WE" know you fukking clown... and your defending whoever made this recreation because it's WRONG, so just admit they fukked up!!!:what:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
jesus christ you're a dumbass. people on the coli in this very thread knows the arab/african admixture of egypt, "WE" know you fukking clown... and your defending whoever made this recreation because it's WRONG, so just admit they fukked up!!!:what:

SHUT YOUR BIITCHASS UP MUFUCCA

PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM HAVE LITERALLY ARGUED ME ON THAT IN THE PAST

SPEAK ONLY FOR YASELF CUZZ

AND SHOW ME WHERE I EVEN MENTIONED ANYTHING BOUT THE RETARDED SCIENTISTS WHO COME UP WIT RANDOM SHIIT THAT TYPICALLY MAKE NO SENSE. IM A RELIGIOUS DUDE, U GOT ME FUCCED UP.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Egypt had been trading/warring/commingling with other Ancient Near Eastern civilizations for a couple thousand years until the 12th Century BCE when that whole region suffered a collapse, so, to suggest that this civilization kept itself 'pure' from other civilizations is silly. Egyptians were every shade of the Middle Eastern/Northeast African/West Asian/Southern European spectrum and, no, the Pharaoh wasn't immune.​

So why is it only the Egyptians are said to be mixed yet the Middle Eastern groups are always “pure” and never said to have been Black or White too. Shouldn’t the trading/warring/commingling have gone both ways breh? :jbhmm: The real and short and non-biased answer is Egypt was a black civilization as in it started that way. But non-blacks moved into the north and blacks stayed in the south. More non-blacks moved in over time up north and mongrelized the population. The end. The population you see there today is how it’s always been. Lightskinned sand cacs up north and Darkskinned africans down south. It’s just more cacs now and the Africans got ran over and pushed aside.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
SHUT YOUR BIITCHASS UP MUFUCCA

PEOPLE ON THIS FORUM HAVE LITERALLY ARGUED ME ON THAT IN THE PAST

SPEAK ONLY FOR YASELF CUZZ

AND SHOW ME WHERE I EVEN MENTIONED ANYTHING BOUT THE RETARDED SCIENTISTS WHO COME UP WIT RANDOM SHIIT THAT TYPICALLY MAKE NO SENSE. IM A RELIGIOUS DUDE, U GOT ME FUCCED UP.

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol: yeah ok

RadaMillz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, Uganda
images-3231.jpg

Somali old man on the left, Ramses II on the right..
same features and hair type but interesting how they caci-fy his skin tone :mjpls:

invalid

Banned
Daps
Ramses is believed to be the Pharoah during Moses's pbuh time. Maybe this is accurate.

:mjpls:

There is nothing in the Bible citing Rameses as the Pharaoh of the Exodus. He couldn’t be off the timing and the the things that happened during his reign.

You Muslims talk about Christian misinterpretations. Well this is one of them. Christians saw the city named in the Bible - Pi-Rameses and went with Rameses as being the Pharaoh but he wasn’t.

Joseph came to Egypt when foreigners occupied Egypt. Moses was born when native rulers took back Egypt. That aligns more with the 17th and 18th dynasty when the Hyksos (also Semites) occupied Egypt in the 17th Dynasty and then when the native Thutmosids took back the throne in the 18th Dynasty.

Most scholars believe the Pharaoh of the exodus was most likely Thutmosis II.

Bboystyle

Bang Bang Packers gang!
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
These idiots have Jesus as blonde and blue eyes when he most likely looked liked members of the taliban

Even the bible these cacs follow describe Jesus with features of a black man yet they wanna paint him like a hells angels member :pachaha:

From book of Revelations: "his feet were like burnished bronze, refined as in a furnace.”

Translation: he was dark skinned