Scientists Do a Facial Reconstruction of Egyptian Pharaoh Ramses II. Take a Guess How He Looks..

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Man stfu. A middle easterner or "Arab" is what?? The b*stard of the African and the European OVERTIME (as told by Hitler.). You have no clue about ancient Kemet. You only have notions of what you WANT the ancient image to be like based entirely on what the modern invaders look like. Y'all are so damn pathetic trying to creep your way into African culture. Or does your stupid ass not know that it's African culture?

YOURE AN IDIOT

WHAT ARE U GUNA SAY TO SOMEONE WHO TAKES A 23 AND ME AND SHOWS ROOTS IN ONLY THE MIDDLE EAST WITH ZERO TRACES OF EUROPE AKA MOST MIDDLE EASTERNS….

THE NATIVE PEOPLE IN THE MIDDLE EAST WERE MIDDLE EASTERN YOU MORON, STOP QUOTING HITLER AND SLAP YASELF 1 TIME — THE MIDDLE EAST IS NOT AFRICA

BLACK FOLKS IS FROM AFRICA

SKIN COLOR IS BASED ON WEATHER, THATS WHY MIDDLE EASTERNS ARE LIGHTER THAN AFRICANS BUT DARKER THAN EUROPEANS

SIMPLE SCIENCE

Asante

All Star
Daps
THERE WAS NO MIDDLE-EASTERNS IN THE MIDDLE EAST?

:dead:
YOURE AN IDIOT

WHAT ARE U GUNA SAY TO SOMEONE WHO TAKES A 23 AND ME AND SHOWS ROOTS IN ONLY THE MIDDLE EAST WITH ZERO TRACES OF EUROPE AKA MOST MIDDLE EASTERNS….

dnatribe%20basal%20eurasian_zpspozivsur.jpg

"All Semites (Arabs and Jews)…are mixed breeds of Blacks and Whites; the Arab race cannot be conceived as anything but a mixture of Blacks and Whites; the entire Arab people, including the Prophet, are mixed with Negro blood. - C.A. Diop
The middle East is full of a bunch of halfbreeds. The Black element of your population is the FOUNDING element of your history. Wytes did not take over the Near East - Mediterranean until after 1,500 BC.

THE NATIVE PEOPLE IN THE MIDDLE EAST WERE MIDDLE EASTERN YOU MORON, STOP QUOTING HITLER AND SLAP YASELF 1 TIME — THE MIDDLE EAST IS NOT AFRICA

The "Middle East" is a term MADE UP BY THE BRITISH LESS THAN 200 YEARS AGO....So why in the fukk are you trying to make an arbitrary race out of a economically driven regional designation? A recent at that. How in the fukk could :NORTHEAST AFRICA....have identified as the Middle East during 3,000 BC when the term is only 300 years old? Semite is what your coward ass is afraid to use, because you know that this speaks about a people who can be easily traced.

SKIN COLOR IS BASED ON WEATHER, THATS WHY MIDDLE EASTERNS ARE LIGHTER THAN AFRICANS BUT DARKER THAN EUROPEANS

That is incorrect. If that were the case then wyte's in Australia will eventually gain melanin due to their overexposure to that hot climate....BUT YOU CANNOT GAIN MELANIN DUMBASS....That's why the skin color and climate theory does not work (along with many other oblvious reasons). Wytes are Indian albinos;

256g1sj_zpsehgtg2m4.jpg

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
dnatribe%20basal%20eurasian_zpspozivsur.jpg

"All Semites (Arabs and Jews)…are mixed breeds of Blacks and Whites; the Arab race cannot be conceived as anything but a mixture of Blacks and Whites; the entire Arab people, including the Prophet, are mixed with Negro blood. - C.A. Diop
The middle East is full of a bunch of halfbreeds. The Black element of your population is the FOUNDING element of your history. Wytes did not take over the Near East - Mediterranean until after 1,500 BC.

The "Middle East" is a term MADE UP BY THE BRITISH LESS THAN 200 YEARS AGO....So why in the fukk are you trying to make an arbitrary race out of a economically driven regional designation? A recent at that. How in the fukk could :NORTHEAST AFRICA....have identified as the Middle East during 3,000 BC when the term is only 300 years old? Semite is what your coward ass is afraid to use, because you know that this speaks about a people who can be easily traced.

That is incorrect. If that were the case then wyte's in Australia will eventually gain melanin due to their overexposure to that hot climate....BUT YOU CANNOT GAIN MELANIN DUMBASS....That's why the skin color and climate theory does not work (along with many other oblvious reasons). Wytes are Indian albinos;

256g1sj_zpsehgtg2m4.jpg

YOU ARE RETARDED

NOBODY SAID PEOPLE “GAIN” MELANIN.. GOD CREATES THEM WITH THE PROPER AMOUNT OF MELANIN TO WITHSTAND THE WEATHER THEY WILL BE NATIVE TO

MUCH LIKE AN ALLIGATOR IS CREATED WITH THE ABITY TO BREATHE UNDER WATER FOR SURVIVAL PURPOSES IN ITS HABITAT

THESE SIMPLE CONCEPTS WENT OVER YOUR HEAD, SO YOU SEEK ANSWERS FROM SCIENTIFIC THEORY THAT IS LITERALLY NOTHING MORE THAN THEORY

dblive

Pro
Daps
Reppin
Ohio
I’ve seen the tombs and mummies with my own eyes. My profile pic is an actual picture I took while in Cairo. I have some pictures of mummies in my phone. The female mummies with hair had coarse black hair. Like locks. I don’t know how you get white or even Arabic from that

Asante

All Star
Daps

YOU ARE RETARDED

And you're a Cac...

NOBODY SAID PEOPLE “GAIN” MELANIN.. GOD CREATES THEM WITH THE PROPER AMOUNT OF MELANIN TO WITHSTAND THE WEATHER THEY WILL BE NATIVE TO

If people cannot gain melanin then how in the Hell is skin color affected by climate? Meaning wyte people who move to Australia should expect for their descendants to turn Black due to the environment. That is not the case...Wytes get skin cancer and die. On the contrary Blacks were the first people in Europe, and retained our tropical adaptations until the Indo-Europeans (wytes from the Caucus) came and killed the native Blacks of Europe.

Back to Kemet. It was a Black African civilization, and no fukkin Cac's could EVER wear the crown. Y'all lack a functioning fukkin pineal gland for goodness sakes! Yet you claim to be apart of a civilization that was centered on it's divinity.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
And you're a Cac...

If people cannot gain melanin then how in the Hell is skin color affected by climate? Meaning wyte people who move to Australia should expect for their descendants to turn Black due to the environment. That is not the case...Wytes get skin cancer and die. On the contrary Blacks were the first people in Europe, and retained our tropical adaptations until the Indo-Europeans (wytes from the Caucus) came and killed the native Blacks of Europe.

Back to Kemet. It was a Black African civilization, and no fukkin Cac's could EVER wear the crown. Y'all lack a functioning fukkin pineal gland for goodness sakes! Yet you claim to be apart of a civilization that was centered on it's divinity.

YOU ARE 1 SLOW CRACKER

SKIN IS NOT DEPENDENT ON CLIMATE, I ALREADY EXPLAINED THIS BUT U DONT HAVE THE BRAIN CAPACITY TO FOLLOW ME.. ITS THE OTHER WAY AROUND. GOD CREATED HUMANS WIT THE PERFECT ANATOMY TO WITHSTAND THEIR NATURAL HABITAT.. THUS PEOPLE FURTHER AWAY FROM THE EQUATOR WOULD NATURALLY BE LIGHTER IN TONE..

CALLING MIDDLE-EASTERNS A BLEND OF BLACK N WHITE IS RETARDED.. THAT DOESNT EXPLAIN THE UNIQUE FEATURES SEEN IN MIDDLE-EASTERNS THAT ARENT PREVALENT IN EUROPEANS NOR AFRICANS .. ITS A CUTE THEORY BUT ALSO TAKES A LACK OF COMMON SENSE TO FULLY BELIEVE.

Asante

All Star
Daps
YOU ARE 1 SLOW CRACKER

You are a certified Jew, and absolutely NO ONE values your opinion over here.

SKIN IS NOT DEPENDENT ON CLIMATE, I ALREADY EXPLAINED THIS BUT U DONT HAVE THE BRAIN CAPACITY TO FOLLOW ME.. ITS THE OTHER WAY AROUND. GOD CREATED HUMANS WIT THE PERFECT ANATOMY TO WITHSTAND THEIR NATURAL HABITAT

The low iq assumption in this theory is that people do not migrate to different regions of the World with completely different climates;

i.e your kind

t5q7tt_zpsffauue6l.jpg

When "Moses" (or whatever you want to call him) came into those caves to civilize you "Jews" to distinguish you from your gentile brothers with the sorcery that he taught you. The existing of these nomadic tribes caused all kinds of migrations of Black people from the region either further south or back into Africa.​

THUS PEOPLE FURTHER AWAY FROM THE EQUATOR WOULD NATURALLY BE LIGHTER IN TONE..

Cac lies to hide the fact that you all are Dravidian albinos who have driven aboriginal Blacks of all lands of the Earth further and further to the South. Usurping their history and culture. If latti

Arizona Indians.
SAAM-1994.91.29_1.jpg

imagee.gif

Arizona is the same latitude as Middle East, and particularly Palestine yet these Native Americans are pitch Black. They are not in Tropics, and yet and still are Black as night. Your theory that latitude correlates with skin color is therefore debunked. There are many more examples of this. Even in Europe lol.

CALLING MIDDLE-EASTERNS A BLEND OF BLACK N WHITE IS RETARDED

The fact that your entire identity comes exclusively as a byproduct of colonial economic designation speaks volumes of you and your peoples intelligence. You don't have an identity, because you are the b*stards of Africans who brought civilization to the region and the Caucasians who usurped and destroyed those civilizations. You want to believe that your mix matched racial features pale - dark skin - straight to kinky hair are somehow indigenous to the land, when really you're nothing more than a glorified mutt. The founding element of civilization Northeast Africa-"the Near East" were the Natufians who were Black Africans;

Natufians(1).jpg

“..one can identify Negroid traits of nose and prognathism appearing in Natufian latest hunters (McCown, 1939) and in Anatolian and Macedonian first farmers, probably from Nubia via the unknown predecesors of the Badarians and Tasians....". (Angel 1972. Biological Relations of Egyptian and Eastern Mediterranean Populations.. JrnHumEvo 1:1, p307
and

"They were clearly a Negroid people, said Sir Arthur, with wide faces flat- noses and long large heads." 1932 NY Times (Discovery of the Natufians)
Here is archaeological evidence.

"Ofer Bar-Yosef cites the microburin technique and “microlithic forms such as arched backed bladelets and La Mouillah points" as well as the parthenocarpic figs found in Natufian territory originated in the Sudan."
--Bar-Yosef O., Pleistocene connections between Africa and South West Asia: an archaeological perspective. The African Archaeological Review; Chapter 5, pg 29-38; Kislev ME, Hartmann A, Bar-Yosef O, Early domesticated fig in the Jordan Valley. Nature 312:1372–1374.

More waves of Black Africans settled the region over the next 7-9 thousand years, but eventually who came into the region?

34h6ss2_zpsfqjlhuda.png

33tmgox_zpsvhpfq0q4.png

THAT DOESNT EXPLAIN THE UNIQUE FEATURES SEEN IN MIDDLE-EASTERNS THAT ARENT PREVALENT IN EUROPEANS NOR AFRICANS .. ITS A CUTE THEORY BUT ALSO TAKES A LACK OF COMMON SENSE TO FULLY BELIEVE.

The Middle East is full of mutts, who do not have any genetic or phenotypic factors that are not already been present in Africa for over a quarter million years;

"In addition, craniometric variation also shows agreement with genetic data in showing highest levels of diversity in sub-Saharan Africa than in other geographic regions (Relethford and Harpending, 1994). Further, there is a clear decline in levels of craniometric variation as geographic distance from East Africa increases (Manica et al., 2007; von Cramon-Taubadel and Lycett, 2008; Betti et al., 2009)."
-- John H. Relethford* (2010). Population-Specific Deviations of Global Human Craniometric Variation From a Neutral Model. AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PHYSICAL ANTHROPOLOGY 2010

Back to Kemet, what research or evidence have you seen that points to Semites (semi wyte Semi Black) people from the Levant or Asia laying the foundation of Kemetic culture/civilization?

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
You are a certified Jew, and absolutely NO ONE values your opinion over here.

The low iq assumption in this theory is that people do not migrate to different regions of the World with completely different climates;

i.e your kind

t5q7tt_zpsffauue6l.jpg

When "Moses" (or whatever you want to call him) came into those caves to civilize you "Jews" to distinguish you from your gentile brothers with the sorcery that he taught you. The existing of these nomadic tribes caused all kinds of migrations of Black people from the region either further south or back into Africa.​

Cac lies to hide the fact that you all are Dravidian albinos who have driven aboriginal Blacks of all lands of the Earth further and further to the South. Usurping their history and culture. If latti

Arizona Indians.
SAAM-1994.91.29_1.jpg

imagee.gif

Arizona is the same latitude as Middle East, and particularly Palestine yet these Native Americans are pitch Black. They are not in Tropics, and yet and still are Black as night. Your theory that latitude correlates with skin color is therefore debunked. There are many more examples of this. Even in Europe lol.

The fact that your entire identity comes exclusively as a byproduct of colonial economic designation speaks volumes of you and your peoples intelligence. You don't have an identity, because you are the b*stards of Africans who brought civilization to the region and the Caucasians who usurped and destroyed those civilizations. You want to believe that your mix matched racial features pale - dark skin - straight to kinky hair are somehow indigenous to the land, when really you're nothing more than a glorified mutt. The founding element of civilization Northeast Africa-"the Near East" were the Natufians who were Black Africans;

Natufians(1).jpg

“..one can identify Negroid traits of nose and prognathism appearing in Natufian latest hunters (McCown, 1939) and in Anatolian and Macedonian first farmers, probably from Nubia via the unknown predecesors of the Badarians and Tasians....". (Angel 1972. Biological Relations of Egyptian and Eastern Mediterranean Populations.. JrnHumEvo 1:1, p307
and

"They were clearly a Negroid people, said Sir Arthur, with wide faces flat- noses and long large heads." 1932 NY Times (Discovery of the Natufians)
Here is archaeological evidence.

"Ofer Bar-Yosef cites the microburin technique and “microlithic forms such as arched backed bladelets and La Mouillah points" as well as the parthenocarpic figs found in Natufian territory originated in the Sudan."
--Bar-Yosef O., Pleistocene connections between Africa and South West Asia: an archaeological perspective. The African Archaeological Review; Chapter 5, pg 29-38; Kislev ME, Hartmann A, Bar-Yosef O, Early domesticated fig in the Jordan Valley. Nature 312:1372–1374.

More waves of Black Africans settled the region over the next 7-9 thousand years, but eventually who came into the region?

34h6ss2_zpsfqjlhuda.png

33tmgox_zpsvhpfq0q4.png

The Middle East is full of mutts, who do not have any genetic or phenotypic factors that are not already been present in Africa for over a quarter million years;

"In addition, craniometric variation also shows agreement with genetic data in showing highest levels of diversity in sub-Saharan Africa than in other geographic regions (Relethford and Harpending, 1994). Further, there is a clear decline in levels of craniometric variation as geographic distance from East Africa increases (Manica et al., 2007; von Cramon-Taubadel and Lycett, 2008; Betti et al., 2009)."
-- John H. Relethford* (2010). Population-Specific Deviations of Global Human Craniometric Variation From a Neutral Model. AMERICAN JOURNAL OF PHYSICAL ANTHROPOLOGY 2010

Back to Kemet, what research or evidence have you seen that points to Semites (semi wyte Semi Black) people from the Levant or Asia laying the foundation of Kemetic culture/civilization?

ANYONE WHO DOESNT VALUE THE OPINION OF A JEW IS PRETTY MUCH DOOMED…. THANKFULLY, THERE ARE PEOPLE HERE WHO DO. BUT MOST PEOPLE IN THE WORLD ARE IDIOTS, SUCH AS YASELF. IT IS WHAT IT IS..

WHO CARES IF PEOPLE MIGRATE, WERE TALKING ABOUT THE ORIGINAL INHABITANTS MORON,

U ARE THE DEFINITION OF A SMART DUMB MUFUCCA… U CAN POST ALL THE PSUEDO SCIENCE U WANT, THINKIN U DOIN SOMETHIN, BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY U NOTHIN BUT A HEATHEN WHO WANTS TO FEEL SPECIAL, SO U GATHER A BUNCH OF SELECTIVE SCIENTIFIC THEORY THAT HELPS U DO SO..

AGAIN SHIITBRAINS, U FAILED TO ANSWER MY QUESTION.. IF MIDDLE-EASTERNS WERE “MUTTS”, WHERE DO THE DISTINCT FEATURES COME FROM? BIGGER NOSES THAN WHITE OR BLACK FOLK, MORE TESTOSTERONE (THICKER HAIR), UNIQUE JAW STRUCTURES.. WEVE ALL SEEN MIXED FOLK AND NONE OF THEM TAKE ON THESE CHARACTERISTICS. TO ACT LIKE THERES ONLY 2 RACES THAT ORIGINATED (BLACK N WHITE) AND NOTHING IN BETWEEN IS LITERALLY THE DEFINITION OF BEIN STUPID. AS U CAN SEE IN NATURE, GOD DIDNT CREATE THE WORLD IN BLACK N WHITE… THE PROBLEM WITH IMBECILES SUCH AS YASELF IS THAT U TOO INTO SCIENCE N TOO INTO YOURSELF AND NOT INTO GOD NEARLY AS MUCH AS U SHOULD BE.

Last edited:

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Moses's sorcery that was taught to the Jews has been deemed null and void since 2012 (check that Mayan calendar).

You are a fukkin Jew, not an African American raised around ebonic speaking African Americans. I am however, and I do not feel inclined to write out my ebonics. Yet you a fukkin Jew who was not raised around Black people just feels the itch to put that ebonics in your grammer. Like I said I can't stand your kind! You have never been welcomed into Black spaces at all. Not now not ever.

If you're saying that people only look a certain way because of their prolonged placement from the arbitrary equator then that would imply some sort of adaptation due exclusively to that ecological factor. You're claiming that is fact...so provide us with a population that has remained in place from time immemorial, and their skin color/phenotype reflects that geographic region.

Why the fukk are you typing in all caps while saying absolutely fukking nothing? Smh I seriously detest you mf's.

"Bigger noses" than Africans? Africans encompass the over 90% of the World's genetic variability. So finding features in your mutt race, and assuming that they came from you rather your Black component of your ancestry is one of the many problems with Mutts like you.

4557b0757eceaebbc0fab14ba1a5aa85.jpg

Light skin and dark hair & eyes? Mutts...not a race you are mutts just like "Latin x".

Iran-Tourism.jp_.jpeg

Like I said Hitler even noted that Arabs are the b*stards of Africans and Europeans. You're a mutt with an identity crisis. You want to claim your Black history, but you detest your Black ancestry that links you to the land that you stand on. Stop with the fake ass ebonics dude.

I WASNT RAISED AROUND BLACK PEOPLE? WTF U GOIN ON BOUT YA STUPID FUCC .. NOT WELCOMED INTO BLACK SPACES? U SIT HERE N TALK LIKE U KNOW WHO I AM.. HALF MY FAMILY IS BLACK U REMEDIAL NERD.

TYPING PROPER ON A MESSAGE BOARD AND BIITCHIN BOUT ANY1 WHO DONT GOES RIGHT IN LINE WIT THE CHARACTERISTICS OF A SMART DUMB MUFUCCA.. U CONTINUE EXPOSIN YASELF.

LISTEN UP SQUARE, WE GOIN IN CIRCLES.. I CAN TELL U GREW UP LONELY N SPENT ALL YOUR DAYS SITTIN BEHIND A COMPUTER GOOGLING AWAY. THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT YOURE STUPID, SO INFORMATION IS USELESS ON FUCCS LIKE U. U CAN BE THE MOST LEARNED PERSON EVER, BUT IF UR INHERENTLY DUMB THEN THAT INFO IS USELESS. FOR INSTANCE, I LITERALLY SPELLED OUT 3 TIMES THAT PEOPLE DONT LOOK A CERTAIN WAY BECAUSE OF “PROLONGED PLACEMENT”, BUT RATHER THAT PEOPLE WERE DESIGNED FROM INCEPTION TO DWELL IN THEIR ORIGINAL HABITATS, BUT YOURE TOO DENSE TO EVEN COMPREHEND WHAT IM SAYIN

KEEP QUOTIN HITLER THO YA DUMB FAGOT.

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Your ebonics sucks jew boy. GTFO

It's not bytching that you have a different opinion...you're just full shyt. For example in this thread you claimed that the ancient Kemites had a Semitic element in the founding of their civilization....where the fukk your proof?

while being a Devil..he was a good war commander, and included diversity (Japanese and swarthy Italians) in his axis coalition...those are facts. :yeshrug:

“YOUR EBONICS SUCKS MAN!”

giphy.gif

SLANG ≠ EBONICS

HITLER WAS A GOOD WAR COMMANDER? YOU KNOW GERMANY GOT FUCCED CUZ OF HIM, RIGHT?

@Houston911 PLEASE BAN THIS NERD CAPIN FOR THE NAZI REGIME FAM

Asante

All Star
Daps
“YOUR EBONICS SUCKS MAN!”

giphy.gif

SLANG ≠ EBONICS

HITLER WAS A GOOD WAR COMMANDER? YOU KNOW GERMANY GOT FUCCED CUZ OF HIM, RIGHT?

@Houston911 PLEASE BAN THIS NERD CAPIN FOR THE NAZI REGIME FAM

Pathetic! Can’t win an argument, so you’re making shyt up.

Now lets talk about that Semitic element in ancient Kemet’s foundation that you were originally claiming. Where is your PROOF?

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Pathetic! Can’t win an argument, so you’re making shyt up.

Now lets talk about that Semitic element in ancient Kemet’s foundation that you were originally claiming. Where is your PROOF?

U MEAN MIZRAIM?

JUST LOOK AT THE ART FROM THAT PERIOD

BEYOND THAT, JUST COMMON SENSE .. IF U GOT ANY