Scientists Do a Facial Reconstruction of Egyptian Pharaoh Ramses II. Take a Guess How He Looks..

Asante

All Star
Daps
U MEAN MIZRAIM?

JUST LOOK AT THE ART FROM THAT PERIOD

BEYOND THAT, JUST COMMON SENSE .. IF U GOT ANY

So then you DON’T have any proof to back your claim…so then shut the fukk up! That’s called WISHFUL thinking.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
I’ve seen the tombs and mummies with my own eyes. My profile pic is an actual picture I took while in Cairo. I have some pictures of mummies in my phone. The female mummies with hair had coarse black hair. Like locks. I don’t know how you get white or even Arabic from that
fam they're taking mummies from mf that claim egypt but wouldn't last 10 minutes in its environment smh can't make this shyt up.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
There's NO SUCH THING as 'African features'. Physical characteristics are a combination of environment and latitude/longitude. That's why other ethnic groups have the same/similar features and are not African.​
nah nikka they are a function of genetics otherwise all blacks in alaska would be straight haired pale people.

the features go to show you who the mothers and father of civilization are. i can make children with black skin and blue eyes, just like i can make children darker than myself and much fairer than myself because it's all contained in my DNA and the phenotypic expression alleles cause.

it's why ain't one white person ever made a black person or a couple of whites can't birth dark children even when living in south africa for the last 300 years.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
nah nikka they are a function of genetics otherwise all blacks in alaska would be straight haired pale people.

the features go to show you who the mothers and father of civilization are. i can make children with black skin and blue eyes, just like i can make children darker than myself and much fairer than myself because it's all contained in my DNA and the phenotypic expression alleles cause.

it's why ain't one white person ever made a black person or a couple of whites can't birth dark children even when living in south africa for the last 300 years.

Well, it’s true and it’s not true. White people have recessive genes and are our children essentially having adapted to cold climates in Europe. They could adapt back to having dark skin but it would take thousands of years, being secluded from other races (like the world was back then) and even then a large percentage of them would die. Only a handful would live and not develop skin cancer…and survive on to have kids and grandkids and start beginning the process to adapt back.

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Well, it’s true and it’s not true. White people have recessive genes and are our children essentially having adapted to cold climates in Europe. They could adapt back to having dark skin but it would take thousands of years, being secluded from other races (like the world was back then) and even then a large percentage of them would die. Only a handful would live and not develop skin cancer…and survive on to have kids and grandkids and start beginning the process to adapt back.
so why are all people that live along the equatorial line not super dark skinned people? ain't it hotter along that geographic area?

all that adaptive shyt is theory...if it weren't there would be a lot more white couple with dark skinned children with peeazy ass hair and brown eyes cause guess what if it is plainly a recessive gene thing then whites would also carry the dominant gene somewhere and even if it happened 1 in a million there'd be at least a fraction of the white populace with biologically black kids. but guess what champ? it doesn't ever happen. what does that tell you about this "fact"

fuuuuck outttta hereeeeeeeeeee lmaooooo

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps
Some of you don't care, huh? :mjpls:

Keep letting cacs rewrite history and this is what 2Pac will look like 50 years from now :mjlol:

images
killuminatttiii lmaooooooooo. fukking helll brudda

President Sakora

Supporter
Daps

yeah man my pops wa telling me about the gov't system before we were introduced to cacs and we were fine in WA the disease is cacs and their need to consume everything and leave desolation and waste in their wake.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
so why are all people that live along the equatorial line not super dark skinned people? ain't it hotter along that geographic area?

all that adaptive shyt is theory...if it weren't there would be a lot more white couple with dark skinned children with peeazy ass hair and brown eyes cause guess what if it is plainly a recessive gene thing then whites would also carry the dominant gene somewhere and even if it happened 1 in a million there'd be at least a fraction of the white populace with biologically black kids. but guess what champ? it doesn't ever happen. what does that tell you about this "fact"

fuuuuck outttta hereeeeeeeeeee lmaooooo

They are breh. Everyone in the tropical zone has dark(er) skin. Adaptation doesn’t care about black and white animosity. If you put people in a region they’re going to adapt to it. End of story.

D9-DCBFA6-7-AA4-47-C7-A082-00-ECB72-CD346.jpg

Sccit

LA'S MOST BLUNTED
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LOS818ANGELES
Supposed Black people embracing scientific racism to their own detriment.

The ONLY reason 'race' was invented was to give "White Supremacy" scientific validity.

:francis:

BINGO

AND NOW THESE FUX ARE USIN IT TO CLAIM THE OPPOSITE “BLACK SUPERIORITY”

DUDE ABOVE EVEN QUOTIN HITLER N THE WHOLE 9 LMAO