Scientist on Reddit claims to have dissected Aliens - Even Reddit Nerds think he's either telling the truth or the GOAT bullshytter

Daps
Reppin
Jersey
TV is an interesting weapon of mass influence and how it affects the collective and subjective unconscious. Case in point:

1957 movie about MPD and after the flick the rate of diagnosis upticked just like Top Gun and military recruitment. The black box world is a strange place and one anyone who wishes to know about the true source of the magicians tricks must get familiar with.

Interesting that in 1918 Aleister Crowley drew a sketch of a being he was in contact with as an occultist and his best friend was Jack Parsons from JPL.

089c410dddf874eb0f1b49fcc7660b4a.jpg

What are the odds, really? A man linked with what looks like aliens kicks it with another engaged in building rocket engines for NASA spaceships and thats before I bring L Ron Hubbard into the mix.

So if you believe in this….I read some shyt about a remote viewer guy who invoked all 72 goetic demons…said he saw them as aliens and most of them came out of some flying vessel. Notice in the original descriptions many were seen riding “a pale horse” or a black bear. Apparently some can change into humanoid forms to disguise themselves…pretty interesting when you start to look at all the anthropomorphic gods from earlier eras.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
Lem or Greys are comparable to the West African fertility god

akuaba-african-fertility-statue__23851.1537751353.jpg
That means nothing.....

The Aku'aba Fanti.....

s-l400.jpg

The Yaka.....

s-l400.jpg

The Ashanti.....

s-l400.jpg

The Dogon......

s-l400.jpg

The Mossi Biiga.....

s-l400.jpg

The Fanta......

s-l400.jpg

How come NONE of them look the same?

Stating they 'look like' aliens is not evidence OF aliens. That is the same for any other ancient art you want to compare to 'greys' or whatever.​

GhettoTeK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
bEast Coast
swag-lavar-ball.gif

Just here to watch thecoli athiest who believe in aliens juelz,and be in otherwise shambles. When I posted videos of Natureboy on this wave,they threw pebbles,called me a cult member. Now lets see if they about to believe in creationism,we are god,and religion all in one sitting. Based on nothing more than a reddit post
wVDOf3.gif
You sound bitter friend

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What is the point or value in bringing up others suffering in the conversation of black suffering in America and how that suffering is extending until today.

There is no value in bringing up others suffering unless you are seeking to minimize black americans suffering

People love throwing around informed and logical as gaslighting terms. I am not one to play that game with.

Oh hell no who just hit me with a bunch of Shea butter buzz words you got it. Gaslighting huh.

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
Brehs really 20 pages deep in fan fiction..

fukking sad.

:mjlol:
I feel like such a non nuanced opinion didnt even bother reading that lol

At the very least you'd say the dude is a genius autistic biomedical scientist lol because the detail was and biological understanding is wild.

Watch out for nikkas in this thread who dont read any of the shyt and then comment

AngryBaby

All Star
Bushed
Daps
There is literally no one, anywhere, who ever reported seeing or being abducted by "grays" before those shows aired. How did the image enter pop culture "based on reality", if no one in reality had ever seen such a thing before pop culture made it a thing?

I don't think most of the follow-up stories are copying the 1960s shows. I think they're copying Betty and Barney Hill and other following images, which are widespread.

Where are these supposed "remote parts of the world" where they saw grays without being influenced by TV or eager UFOologists?

The concept of the ufo shape, and similar alien likenesses have definately predated 1960.

You are agressively anti this whole topic lol
Especially when the majority are atleast admitting there are some interesting developments that arent easily explainable. Yet we are also cool with definitive proof of things being faked. But your complete one sided lack of nuance towards it is suspicious, especially when you're also a religious guy. Meaning you have a vested interested in this topic not being true.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The concept of the ufo shape, and similar alien likenesses have definately predated 1960.

You are agressively anti this whole topic lol
Especially when the majority are atleast admitting there are some interesting developments that arent easily explainable. Yet we are also cool with definitive proof of things being faked. But your complete one sided lack of nuance towards it is suspicious, especially when you're also a religious guy. Meaning you have a vested interested in this topic not being true.

This is what I don’t understand even for the religion types god clearly we beefing with other gods right? Gods were often time seen as those from above. I’m fully in on ancient astronaut theory and understand that religion can still be involved.

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
So if you believe in this….I read some shyt about a remote viewer guy who invoked all 72 goetic demons…said he saw them as aliens and most of them came out of some flying vessel. Notice in the original descriptions many were seen riding “a pale horse” or a black bear. Apparently some can change into humanoid forms to disguise themselves…pretty interesting when you start to look at all the anthropomorphic gods from earlier eras.

Speak on it.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Oh hell no who just hit me with a bunch of Shea butter buzz words you got it. Gaslighting huh.

The term gaslightight existed well before the time of twitter finger feminists.

Again too many negroes in this country whose world view is exclusively based on online interaction

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
That means nothing.....

The Aku'aba Fanti.....

s-l400.jpg

The Yaka.....

s-l400.jpg

The Ashanti.....

s-l400.jpg

The Dogon......

s-l400.jpg

The Mossi Biiga.....

s-l400.jpg

The Fanta......

s-l400.jpg

How come NONE of them look the same?

Stating they 'look like' aliens is not evidence OF aliens. That is the same for any other ancient art you want to compare to 'greys' or whatever.​

I am not saying they are aliens I am saying if Crowley is lying his story of Lem could of came from the African fertility gods. Dogon besides the Sumerians have the most convincing alien stories.

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I am not saying they are aliens I am saying if Crowley is lying his story of Lem could of came from the African fertility gods. Dogon besides the Sumerians have the most convincing alien stories.
Neither the Dogon nor any other civilization, ancient or current, have 'convincing alien stories' unless you don't apply Occam's Razor and believe the likes of Zechariah Sitchin, Eric Von Däniken, Graham Hancock, or Edgar Cayce.​