Scientist on Reddit claims to have dissected Aliens - Even Reddit Nerds think he's either telling the truth or the GOAT bullshytter

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
If they are only considering Goverment agencies they

In light of all of these they have been involved possibly at various times. They don’t have to stop any human dealings unless it impacts the planet or surroundings possibly….

Also when we start to look at history we are going to have to acknowledge that just about everyone has held slaves at some point. While yes it happened and continues to happen to this day but eventually it’s time to push forward a bit and still embrace history and tradition.

Peep how this poster belittled the black experience of enslavement

This dude is a c00n and a full blown shifty human being .

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Peep how this poster belittled the black experience of enslavement

This dude is a c00n and a full blown shifty human being .

I didn’t belittle anything I just said others have been through atrocities. Why is that something that can’t be said that doesn’t take away from what we went through.

Some of you are really out of pocket with this crazy c00n talk. I get it echo chamber. But the echo chamber isn’t real. You can’t just talk shyt about others and want them to understand you but not be understanding of them.

All of this c00n and all of that say what it really is. You are upset that I’m not running around here angry and agitated about any and everything and constantly complaining about stuff that occurs by design.

Really look at history and tell me what statement I made were you offended by. And if you were offended why were you offended? Is it based in honesty for all humans or is it only focused on your race.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I didn’t belittle anything I just said others have been through atrocities. Why is that something that can’t be said that doesn’t take away from what we went through.

Some of you are really out of pocket with this crazy c00n talk. I get it echo chamber. But the echo chamber isn’t real. You can’t just talk shyt about others and want them to understand you but not be understanding of them.

All of this c00n and all of that say what it really is. You are upset that I’m not running around here angry and agitated about any and everything and constantly complaining about stuff that occurs by design.

The jews don't look and say, well human beings have been butchered for centuries, what's another genocide gonna mean.

The Japanese don't look and say, well humans have been rounded up for centuries unjustly, yea it's all good.

Natives certainly aren't running around just ho umming their condition.

You push a lot of anti black bile, presumably to dehumanizing and minimize the black experience.

No chattel slavery in this country was very different than other forms of slavery. Especially when you factor in thr racial component.

You ever heard of epigenetic. Perhaps you should read a book.

Then you stack jim Crow and system racism on top of that.

What are you fukking about.

So sick of you low esteem self hating ass negroes

Busted_Toes

Veteran
Daps

Really look at history and tell me what statement I made were you offended by. And if you were offended why were you offended? Is it based in honesty for all humans or is it only focused on your race.
not like us...

This-1952-painting-by-Robert-Thom-is-the-only-known-representation-of-Lucy,-Anarcha-and-Betsey.-Pearson-Museum,-Southern-Illinois-University-School-of-Medicine640.jpg

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The jews don't look and say, well human beings have been butchered for centuries, what's another genocide gonna mean.

The Japanese don't look and say, well humans have been rounded up for centuries unjustly, yea it's all good.

Natives certainly aren't running around just ho umming their condition.

You push a lot of anti black bile, presumably to dehumanizing and minimize the black experience.

No chattel slavery in this country was very different than other forms of slavery. Especially when you factor in thr racial component.

You ever heard of epigenetic. Perhaps you should read a book.

Then you stack jim Crow and system racism on top of that.

What are you fukking about.

So sick of you low esteem self hating ass negroes

So the first thing you go to is talking about other races. That didn’t describe why you are upset. What’s wrong with the statement that just about every race has suffered atrocities. How is that me saying that we didn’t? This isn’t the struggle Olympics.

I don’t think you walk in your own confidence if you are tying your own individuality with something that is basically irrelevant in the big picture. You can continue your struggle Olympics and competing for who had it the worse. If you haven’t noticed by now that no one cares and no one is going to save you just because of a race or religion or political party you will hopefully awaken.

You are literally sitting here fighting and arguing for the same thing you are supposedly against. I find it ironic people who complain about racism literally can’t have a conversation without saying racist shyt.

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
So the first thing you go to is talking about other races. That didn’t describe why you are upset. What’s wrong with the statement that just about every race has suffered atrocities. How is that me saying that we didn’t? This isn’t the struggle Olympics.

I don’t think you walk in your own confidence if you are tying your own individuality with something that is basically irrelevant in the big picture. You can continue your struggle Olympics and competing for who had it the worse. If you haven’t noticed by now that no one cares and no one is going to save you just because of a race or religion or political party you will hopefully awaken.

You are literally sitting here fighting and arguing for the same thing you are supposedly against. I find it ironic people who complain about racism literally can’t have a conversation without saying racist shyt.

This is a bunch of a mumbo ass jumbo from a delusional c00n.

I learned to tune this trash out years ago

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
not like us...

This-1952-painting-by-Robert-Thom-is-the-only-known-representation-of-Lucy,-Anarcha-and-Betsey.-Pearson-Museum,-Southern-Illinois-University-School-of-Medicine640.jpg

Oh I got it now we aren’t supposed to talk about other people suffering throughout history. Even now. Even to this day. But I’m supposed to maintain vigilance on what happened in the past but disregard current and more recent events? Or other historical atrocities?

Look I’m just too open minded for all of that shyt. If you want to close your mind and walk in ignorance that’s fine. That seems to be the chosen path of a lot of people.

shyt when you realize that we are all part of the same entity and are just here to experience and grow. Ask yourself how have you grown as a person? Do you view others in the same light as you view yourself?

And ask yourself this thinking how you think right now would you be a fair leader?

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is a bunch of a mumbo ass jumbo from a delusional c00n.

I learned to tune this trash out years ago

I got it. When you can’t answer something or it goes against the grain it makes you uncomfortable. I don’t think I’m the one with the issue here. You can’t even point out what’s negative about what I said. You are upset that I for some reason had to audacity to actually understand that while maybe not the exact same but many others have went through atrocities and are still going through it.

But according to the dudes on the coli that’s c00n talk. Seems to me yall don’t want to have uncomfortable discussions.

Black people aren’t a monolith is that what you want? Other groups of people have been through atrocities.

We are in a thread taking about aliens and somehow end up talking about racism. That’s just like the folks who come through and put religion into everything. It’s by design.

Leasy

Let's add some Alizarin Crimson & Van Dyke Brown
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philly (BYRD GANG)
Barney Hill originally said he saw numerous humanoid aliens wearing glossy black uniforms and black caps, but didn't say anything about abduction. Months later, Betty Hill reported that the aliens abducted them and performed experiments. She described them as short and nearly human-like with black hair, dark eyes, prominent noses, bluish lips, and grayish skin. They wore matching blue uniforms, with caps similar to those worn by military cadets, and were "not frightening" in appearance.

Neither of those stories were widely reported at the time. But the next three years continued to have many alien TV shows and movies, several with abduction themes, including these two TV episodes in particular: "Hocus Pocus and Frisby" from The Twilight Zone and "The Bellero Shield" from The Outer Limits

Hocus_Pocus_And_Frisby.JPG

164393.jpg

Notice they look nothing like the Betty/Barney Hill aliens or any other aliens that had ever been reported by real people. They're not very human-like, they have no hair, they have virtually no noses, their lips aren't colored, they're not wearing caps, and their eyes are odd and far larger than in the previous stories.

On April 22, 1964, Barney Hill changed his story under hypnosis and now reported that the aliens who abducted them had "pear-shaped heads and large wrap-around eyes." That's the first time those features were mentioned, and they bear interesting similarities to the Outer Limits alien that had been televised just 12 days earlier. That's how the legend of "grays" was born.

The Betty and Barney Hill stories, which had been little known before then, first became widely publicized in 1965 and 1966, though front-page news stories, TV shows such as "To Tell the Truth", the first major book on alien abduction in 1966, then a major movie in 1975. Soon after that reports of aliens looking like "Grays" became commonplace, matching the 1964 Barney Hill description which seems to in many respects be a fanciful interpretation of the Outer Limits alien.

In other words, anyone who reports seeing a "Gray" is full of shyt. They're literally just copying a badly remembered version of a 1960s TV alien that suddenly became the thing people expect to see when they think about aliens now.
Different people throughout history mention alien species different from the Grey alien species. You ignored Norman Begrun who has a wall dedicated to him in the Smithsonian museum in DC. He worked for Lockheed etc.. and mention tall black humanoid aliens that were watching our spacecrafts in space.
Or the greys look like that. They have people in remote parts of the world mentioning seeing greys. Not all of them would have had access to the 1960s tv show. The greys are the most commonly seen alien type during experiences. It’s could also be such a popular image in pop culture because it’s based in reality.
That is true Native Americans have cave paintings etc.. going back hundreds of years
TV is an interesting weapon of mass influence and how it affects the collective and subjective unconscious. Case in point:

1957 movie about MPD and after the flick the rate of diagnosis upticked just like Top Gun and military recruitment. The black box world is a strange place and one anyone who wishes to know about the true source of the magicians tricks must get familiar with.

Interesting that in 1918 Aleister Crowley drew a sketch of a being he was in contact with as an occultist and his best friend was Jack Parsons from JPL.

089c410dddf874eb0f1b49fcc7660b4a.jpg

What are the odds, really? A man linked with what looks like aliens kicks it with another engaged in building rocket engines for NASA spaceships and thats before I bring L Ron Hubbard into the mix.

Lem or Greys are comparable to the West African fertility god

akuaba-african-fertility-statue__23851.1537751353.jpg

Complexion

ʇdᴉɹɔsǝɥʇdᴉlɟ
Daps
Yeah, thats an interesting link but the resonance between NASA and a magician is what got my interests as that isn't your usual pairing, is it?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I got it. When you can’t answer something or it goes against the grain it makes you uncomfortable. I don’t think I’m the one with the issue here. You can’t even point out what’s negative about what I said. You are upset that I for some reason had to audacity to actually understand that while maybe not the exact same but many others have went through atrocities and are still going through it.

But according to the dudes on the coli that’s c00n talk. Seems to me yall don’t want to have uncomfortable discussions.

Black people aren’t a monolith is that what you want? Other groups of people have been through atrocities.

We are in a thread taking about aliens and somehow end up talking about racism. That’s just like the folks who come through and put religion into everything. It’s by design.

You want black people to be blind deaf and dumb

Lets just ignore slavery, I how possible could it effect the conditions of people today besides inducing.

Black people are humans to you, you dont think black people experience trauma or can be traumatized.

You bringing up others solely for the purpose of minimizing the black experience.

Thats pretty sick and sad at the same time.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Different people throughout history mention alien species different from the Grey alien species. You ignored Norman Begrun who has a wall dedicated to him in the Smithsonian museum in DC. He worked for Lockheed etc.. and mention tall black humanoid aliens that were watching our spacecrafts in space.

That is true Native Americans have cave paintings etc.. going back hundreds of years

Lem or Greys are comparable to the West African fertility god

akuaba-african-fertility-statue__23851.1537751353.jpg
As they say with humans we are a cargo cult

When you look at some of the traditions that used to be passed down such as head wrapping and neck elongation and other things is how I ended up in the ancient astronaut theory rabbit hole. Then I discovered that rabbit hole made far more sense than what I had previously believed.

The mathematics that were used to calculate the locations of the great pyramid for example lets me know that something or someone was able to understand the sciences at an extremely advanced level.

And that’s just the tip pause

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You want black people to be blind deaf and dumb

Lets just ignore slavery, I how possible could it effect the conditions of people today besides inducing.

Black people are humans to you, you dont think black people experience trauma or can be traumatized.

You bringing up others solely for the purpose of minimizing the black experience.

Thats pretty sick and sad at the same time.

No I want us to be informed and logical. Yes you are correct black people are humans to me of which I am one. I also understand that others have suffered too. How is that c00n ish?

BaggerofTea

Veteran
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
No I want us to be informed and logical. Yes you are correct black people are humans to me of which I am one. I also understand that others have suffered too. How is that c00n ish?

What is the point or value in bringing up others suffering in the conversation of black suffering in America and how that suffering is extending until today.

There is no value in bringing up others suffering unless you are seeking to minimize black americans suffering

People love throwing around informed and logical as gaslighting terms. I am not one to play that game with.